Katie Hayes #59 The only ring she’s getting is a ring door bell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha strategic shot ,so we can see Delo is there - how sad is she.
Everyone in bed cos they can't sit in the shoe box and put their feet up and watch telly.
Imagine when the Sofology delivery fellas turn up with the sofa she's bummed and see where it's going hahahaha

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
So he’s on his laptop and she’s on her iPad in bed because the pair of bleeping idiots couldn’t understand they needed a sofa big enough for the 2/3 of them in a room they can actually see the TV that has heating and insulation (ie wasn’t previously a garage converted on the cheap). Wake up and sort your mess of a house out you pair of dickheads. Who even lives like that??

• Haha
Reactions: 46
So he’s on his laptop and she’s on her iPad in bed because the pair of bleeping idiots couldn’t understand they needed a sofa big enough for the 2/3 of them in a room they can actually see the TV that has heating and insulation (ie wasn’t previously a garage converted on the cheap). Wake up and sort your mess of a house out you pair of dickheads. Who even lives like that??
Olive won’t be the only one in Truffle Towers with a back like a quaver

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Look at the pair of them stuck in bed....It’s like the gran and grandad in Charlie and the chocolate factory.
IM FUCKIN DEAD

You can really see how small Delo actually is in that photo, that’s a normal sized headboard that.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Long time lurker on this thread, (I'm usually elsewhere) @QueenBarb2 you've had me in absolute stitches at times. I honestly had no idea who KH was until tattle, then ended up reading out of the pure fascination of how someone can believe they are the dogs bollocks at everything when they are the complete opposite. The whole panelling gate saga literally had me in tears, I even had to update my partner about what was happening. Anyway, I've had to post as I've just seen a post on a group I'm on from someone that loves her... (her makeup has never been mentioned on there before and the group opened in 2015 so I thought I was safe from seeing the truffalo) but ahhhhhh. Why do people think she's so good when there are so many amazing muas and hair stylists out there.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm still pissing myself over it😂😂😂😂😂😂

Bet they shag like the old fuckers as well with her white stained granny nightie on
Eeww.

I bet it’s like trying to hump a double decker bus that’s got it’s handbrake on. Can imagine it takes a lot of effort to move her around.

Delo’s swollen purple and red ball bag swinging around while he’s using all his panneling power energy to shove her tyre tits up so he can have a glimpse of the smooth dolphin only to be greeted by an emerging brown shark.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
Is she really that thick she gets called out enough to know it’s bleeping FILM, GENUINELY
do you recon she says watch a FLIM
Angers me more than it should fat duck and by the way I’m a fat duck myself but I don’t pretend not to be I’m all for plus size but don’t lie stop posting fake tit Kate

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Long time lurker on this thread, (I'm usually elsewhere) @QueenBarb2 you've had me in absolute stitches at times. I honestly had no idea who KH was until tattle, then ended up reading out of the pure fascination of how someone can believe they are the dogs bollocks at everything when they are the complete opposite. The whole panelling gate saga literally had me in tears, I even had to update my partner about what was happening. Anyway, I've had to post as I've just seen a post on a group I'm on from someone that loves her... (her makeup has never been mentioned on there before and the group opened in 2015 so I thought I was safe from seeing the truffalo) but ahhhhhh. Why do people think she's so good when there are so many amazing muas and hair stylists out there.
Get them to read the WIKI they will become tattlers in no time 🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♂️

Eeww.

I bet it’s like trying to hump a double decker bus that’s got it’s handbrake on. Can imagine it takes a lot of effort to move her around.

Delo’s swollen purple and red ball bag swinging around while he’s using all his panneling power energy to shove her tyre tits up so he can have a glimpse of the smooth dolphin only to be greeted by an emerging brown shark.
Barb stop me picturing them I cannot bleeping get to sleep or breathe 😂😂

I bet they're sat in bed, tugging on Delo's chode dick trying to seduce him whilst eating leftover spag bol left in the pan on top her nightstand.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Get them to read the WIKI they will become tattlers in no time 🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♂️
If I had an alt fb page I would, but I don't want to risk getting outed or kicked off because of some bog monster 😂.

Quite a few are saying it looks like she is just using anal beads (or a glass dildo) for her hair, which has me laughing. Although you wouldn't want hers knowing what diet she has, but considering the crap under her nails it wouldn't surprise me if they did. Dual purpose and all that 🤢😂.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
She sits in the bedroom with olive as she’s not been gifted a baby monitor yet.
She has been. She was gifted a f**king Owlet - best part of £300 worth. She’s either forgotten about it cause she gets sent that much free stuff or the silly cow can’t operate it. I cannot cope with her 🤬

Reactions: 18
Is she really that thick she gets called out enough to know it’s bleeping FILM, GENUINELY
do you recon she says watch a FLIM
Angers me more than it should fat duck and by the way I’m a fat duck myself but I don’t pretend not to be I’m all for plus size but don’t lie stop posting fake tit Kate
Yes she really is , she's absolutely thick !!

Reactions: 8
No filter but just a massive ring light... makes sense. Let me just attach this to a selfie stick which is just as in style as her make up and walk round with it attached to my face. Sound. I’ve just achieved the KHM look.

This is also the face I think Kate makes when she either:
1 - Farts on her live
2 - Sniffin Daddy DIY’s underwear after a weekend bender in Rock Del Ferry
3 - The face the twirl sees when Kate is digging round her bag to smoke eat it.
Why have her eyebrows stood up with fright? Is it because they are scared of the spider lashes? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Guyyyyyysssss it’s not that she doesn’t want to sit in her bespoke panelled living room, it’s just that she can’t bear to be apart from her super bespoke dream rainbow baby Olive 💁🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Do you think sofology just keep having to trim bits off her new sofa and that's why it's taking so long?

"The duck? these measurements can't be right" *slices off another piece*
"Perfect"

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Trolls can I just say. I’ve only just had chance to catch up, missed a lot. But the Wiki and your comments have had me HOWLING and sobbing in laughter after what has been a really tit few months.

PLEASE may these THM threats continue forever

*threads. But threats from THM stomping down driveways are equally as hilarious 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
We only see them in kitchen or bedroom. I swear the house plans originally had living room, dining room and kitchen, even with original plan they could’ve added an extension. I’m so confused, if they want a fam then make it family friendly - don’t make it a haven for our truf. Is actually funny you think, delo has supposedly done all this work - he has no reward. Truf gets the living room converted into a wardrobe, delo doesn’t even get a workshop in the garage - it’s now a living room!!!!

• Haha
Katie Hayes #60 Weaning expert that cant spell lentil, an iPad instead of a living room, you’re bleeping mental

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
It’s actually hilarious isn’t it. She’s a big bespoke, CEO Boss Momma and he’s a tiny, bespoke panelling business man yet they have to sit in bed to do their work/admin because..

1) They have no heating in their living room so it’s too cold to sit in
2) They haven’t got office space because she needs a ‘Flim’ room
3) Cant sit at the kitchen table because it’s set for Christmas 2021

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Just cannot get my head around how simple this pair must be to have done what they have to that house. She might as well put a shower in the dining room and a study in the porch and call it a fairground attraction.

KHM #60 massacred her lounge, forever on the scrounge

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.