Katie Hayes #59 The only ring she’s getting is a ring door bell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She defo reads this thread daily the next day she’s posting whatever we’ve spoken about idiot she lays awake at night reading it 100%
Kate you bespoke specimen keep using the filters but stop filtering your child have a day off talking absolute bollox you make no sense

Reactions: 30
Question - if I see something toxic, fake, obscene, criminal, immoral should I “shut the f up” and not call it out, cos if I’ve got nothing nice to say, I should say nothing?

• Heart
Reactions: 40
This account sounds like one of Mrs hinches army there all Fucken bonko over there 🤣
She will cry trolls there as well
If this is all true why is it on Instagram. duck off and enjoy your daughter. If I’m truly in a moment, feeling loved, feeling like I’m reaching a milestone then the last thing I do is grab my phone. Does my head in.
oh no, as if with all her showy offiness and the effort and money she’s spent on that ‘living room’ she doesn’t even have a telly in her bedroom - big brighthouse flatscreen in the most useless room ever to exist and she’s straining her eyes like that upstairs - she defies sense. Not that it needs confirming but everything she does is for show, nothing else - feel a bleep for her, wouldn’t be able to stand being uncomfortable in my own house

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Who even does this?????? At least they got the width right..
Eee, the way they’ve done the nose though 👀👀

Eeww.

I bet it’s like trying to hump a double decker bus that’s got it’s handbrake on. Can imagine it takes a lot of effort to move her around.

Delo’s swollen purple and red ball bag swinging around while he’s using all his panneling power energy to shove her tyre tits up so he can have a glimpse of the smooth dolphin only to be greeted by an emerging brown shark.
i don’t know whether to laugh or throw up 😂

My phone just reminded me that a year ago she posted this. How disgusting is she?! 🤢 She must give everyone impetigo.
Noooooo! If I went to an appointment and was greeted with that I’d rather go home and do my own 🤢

My phone just reminded me that a year ago she posted this. How disgusting is she?! 🤢 She must give everyone impetigo.
Noooooo! If I went to an appointment and was greeted with that I’d rather go home and do my own 🤢
I don’t understand the point she’s trying to make here, she gets trolled for using a filter when she’s showcasing a product which she thinks is a fair point. So why are you whinging about it if you agree you shouldn’t use one when you are trying to sell a product?!

It does make you a bad person, or at the very least it makes you a deceitful idiot by selling things your consumers can’t even see clearly because of the filter.View attachment 454344
bleeping bleep

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm going to offer some serious advice, Kate swerve your walk in whatever it is in the living room and turn it back into a proper family living room, you're being selfish and greedy using a room that big just for yourself when you've got a family who want to sit and relax etc, how are you meant to have nice little family movie nights in that garage, turn the garage into your bespoke walk in, and let delo have the black dungeon in the garden as a work room, you both look like your 18 still living with ye ma upstairs in your bedroom with your fella trying to be quiet so you don't wake the parents, you said the other day delo said put olive in her own room because he wants to be able to have a conversation after 7pm, you clearly don't want to move olive yet and if you had a bleeping living room you could put her to bed and put the baby monitor on and sit downstairs with your fella and have adult time like normal human beings, it's starting to niggle him watch when lockdown ends he will be out most nights because he cba sitting in bed at 7pm watching an ipad on volume 4

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 76
Ok, THIS pissed me off.
The only “trend” is the increase in anxiety / eating disorders / body dismorphia / depression amongst young people / teenagers, which has been directly linked with them seeing heavily edited images of unrealistic and unachievable bodies / beauty that influencers put out on social media. People aren’t calling influencers out on this because it’s trendy ffs! She’s so thick.
View attachment 454347
I like the way she is implying no filter here. Yet has the text box at the top... where the filter name is. I think someone's telling porkies 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She is VILE! Everything about her is so fake and fucked up. I couldn’t bear to be in that house with her.

Reactions: 16
We’ve really got under her skin about the filters haven’t we hahaha. Kate the most concerning thing was using them on your baby to alter her nose and lips but obvs you’re not intelligent enough to understand that. Put whatever the fuk you want on yourself nothing is going to change how ugly you are inside and out 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I’ve just tried TM Dusty and it made my nose smaller and lips bigger. So what is Kate not going to use them on herself just on Olive... a baby ? bleeping narcissist. How can she say she’s no longer editing her pics because she knows about the impact on young girls especially since having a baby but has literally filtered olive every day since she left the womb ?
I feel like she’s trying to bait people into sending her messages she can brand as ‘trolling’ for a bit more engagement here.. A ten minute hypocritical rant and then a question box. Some people won’t be able to resist which is exactly what she wants!

Done a whole morning of posts about using a filter randomly after it’s spoke about on here ... but she doesn’t read here does she de.... duck it yes she does delo let’s talk about that. The fact that she reads here but she knows how much people are cottoning onto her now so instead of sending people to here via a rant about t to get on to the fact she’s a Lying attention seeking bacon she’s explaining herself that way if anything new gets said she’s covering herself to not ‘seem’ like what we are saying. Truth is tattle isn’t full of trolls - a few threads might have the odd trolls on there- that’s the beauty of the internet. But fact of the matter is this is black and white truth where Kate can’t hide cos the proof is in the pudding... I mean wiki.
Kates always been the same gets herself into a situation and cries her way out - more and more people are seeing this now... thanks Kate, that’s not down to us it’s all YOU! (At least you’re good at something)

the facade is crumbling her content is shite, all she will have left is a crappy ring light ! (Thread title possibilities)

I literally wake up from nights and see her posts everyday and if I’ve missed a few posts on here I don’t have to catch up as Kate basically tells me what’s been being said.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Goes straight from her weird "leave influencers alone" nonsensical rant to oversharing the poor child.
What Kate, and in all fairness most influencers don't understand, is that if people left influencers alone they would no longer be influencers. No, I'm not condoning harassment in any way, but if they think they can put out whatever content they want and receive only smiles and likes in return then they are living in a fantasy world. People have to take an interest and therefore have an opinion on your content if you are to gain a following. Can't have it one way and not the other.

Reactions: 32
What Kate, and in all fairness most influencers don't understand, is that if people left influencers alone they would no longer be influencers. No, I'm not condoning harassment in any way, but if they think they can put out whatever content they want and receive only smiles and likes in return then they are living in a fantasy world. People have to take an interest and therefore have an opinion on your content if you are to gain a following. Can't have it one way and not the other.
Ever noticed that all the solid, genuine ‘influencers’ who will do ads but not every damn thing in existence, stuff they do or would use consistently, don’t have to mention ‘be kind’ or tattle trolls... simply because they are not being world class cunts for a living. Simple. Be honest and genuine and nobody will need to call you out

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She talks absolute utter shite doesn’t she? Would it bleeping kill her to use a full stop?! Dumb as mud. Why would anyone want to go to a dirty makeup artist who can’t get their own foundation even? Her big patchy fod on her filter rant killed me off 🤣 And why would anyone want to be educated by someone who can’t spell?!

Kate, no amount of filter can disguise your stupidity or the nose that is taking over your face you whopper. She can think about that while she is totally not reading this, can’t she Matt?

SORRY! IT WAS 2 YEARS AGO! 🤣 My bad. Don’t know how to edit my post, can someone help? I don’t want her accusing us of lying 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So that Sophie Lew reposted Kate’s story and done another little rant herself about comments she got on Facebook. It’s quite ironic actually as the comments she’s getting are actually slagging off the filter. No one is being nasty about your actual appearance!! People are commenting on the changes from the filter!! If you didn’t use the filter you wouldn’t get these comments?? I’d understand if people were saying nasty things about her real nose, but she’s got a filter on and they are saying basically you don’t need a filter cos your nose now looks weird.

Not sure how much sense this makes wrote out but it made sense in my head - abit like KHM 🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 16
So that Sophie Lew reposted Kate’s story and done another little rant herself about comments she got on Facebook. It’s quite ironic actually as the comments she’s getting are actually slagging off the filter. No one is being nasty about your actual appearance!! People are commenting on the changes from the filter!! If you didn’t use the filter you wouldn’t get these comments?? I’d understand if people were saying nasty things about her real nose, but she’s got a filter on and they are saying basically you don’t need a filter cos your nose now looks weird.

Not sure how much sense this makes wrote out but it made sense in my head - abit like KHM 🤣
The best thing to come out of 2020 is finally seeing all the bullshit from these dumb brain dead influencers!

Hi Kate 👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼
Why don't you shut the duck up ? Everyone's bored listening to you girl. bleeping woe is me constantly and professional victim mode !
You don't read here , you don't care what people from your home town think according to you & you ignore the trolls.... this is what you say.... so what you going on about ??? You absolute bore !

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.