Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eye spyer 84

Where does she actually live? Is she still in the Wirral?
A 3 bed semi in Upton, don’t be fooled that it’s some mansion. She said other day she’s moving her walk in to make the original walk in the babies room. It always amuses me when she refers to her living room as the cinema room.... hun you’ve got a projector screen you’re hardly Odeon.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
The baby’s name is going to be something tacky and Kate - Katie - KHM will think it’s the next best thing...
Im going with Darlin Delaney. Or Delilah Delaney. Going to be something with a D anyway so the initials can be DD. Just like her GCSE’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Is he a footballer? Can someone make one? I haven't a clue how to do it.

Kate's Q&A was hard going with the bad spelling, I'm not knocking her, she's obviously dyslexic, but why not just spell-check it?
To be honest Insta is pissing me right off. It's shown all these "insta famous" people for what they are, there all still fighting for some kind of normal content and keep they're followers and freebies whilst the world is falling apart with a deadly virus...if this doesn't stop them...nothing will. I actually couldn't do it, there's too much real-life shit going on than to worry about getting a fucking Shark Hoover or free baby clothes. It really goes to show how materialistic they all are. It's depressing me tbh. Were going through something that hopefully we will never see again in our lifetime, we don't know who will come out the other side. I work front line and the shit hasn't even hit the fan yet. Oh God, I'm fed up, can't sleep (hence the time) sorry. Needed a rant x
Just wanted to say im front line NHS too, I work in A&E 👋🏼 And I completely agree. This situation has really shown what a shallow materialistic world people live in. I went to my local supermarket yesterday after 3 hrs sleep post night shift... they have a system in place where NHS staff can queue jump outside. Ive not used it yet because to be honest I feel embarrassed, I dont want the attention. However yesterday I thought id try because ive queued twice for over an hour on different days and I was just exhausted yesterday. Anyway a woman in the queue decided she would heckle me and the staff member on the door, she accused NHS of being entitled and said I obviously thought I was better than anyone else. Its so upsetting that people might think that, id much rather be at home at the moment, ive got a 6 month baby, ive gone back to work early from my maternity leave to help out in this crisis and im so worried about carrying this virus home to my family. I dont think those ‘stuck at home’ realise how lucky they are.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Glamtone11

That fake account was me. I’ve lost my uncle due to this virus and honestly seeing all her posts sent me over the edge. She started DM’ing me saying over and over again how “obsessed” I am. She knew it was a fake account however loved arguing with it. I kept saying “you done?” but she just kept on going 😂 to be honest I made a few below the belt comments to her, but she just riled me up how much she LIES ABOUT EVERYTHING!!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

MadameFoner

Chatty Member
If I was pregnant, in bed trying to rest and 'my king' started carrying on like he's fucking Pete Tong next me he would feel my toe up his arse and he'd get hoofed to the couch. How inconsiderate.....but she loves it?? Is she trying to get him a gig or what? Good luck trying to settle your baby with fucking DJ dance monkey in the utility on the decks!

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Glamtone11

I’m in shock how one comment enraged her like it did! If you really thought you were doing nothing wrong you wouldn’t react like she just did, obviously it hit a nerve.

Obviously she is too self centred to see that when you have lost a person due to this virus seeing people take the piss like she is infuriating and upsetting.

It’s not forever Katie, go for a walk by your house (Which isn’t right by your house as your map proved) or stay inside.
I’ll be honest I wasn’t expecting her to react to my comment like she did, I thought she would just block/delete straight away. As you’ve mentioned it’s clearly hit a nerve with her, mainly because she’s been called out for lying yet again. If she had nothing to hide, it wouldn’t have affected her in any way. But to have a 20 minute argument with a random account & plaster 10 different stories about it really does show how she feeds off this drama.

thank you to the lovely girls that have sent their condolences about my uncle. The way she was carrying on shows how much of a hypocrite she really is. I guess she won’t realise how serious this virus really is until it hits a little closer to home. At the moment she’s acting like she’s untouchable.

also the comment about her mum not being able to afford a weekly food shop really backfired didn’t it 🤔 pay your vulnerable mother a proper god damn wage instead of spending all your money on blag designer goods and over the top baby showers. Shows how much Instagram really does rule her life.

Reactions: 29

Mmmbop

I remember once around 3 years ago she was bragging about getting a blue tick and working for what you deserve. She screenshot the email she had congratulating her (which was clearly written by the same people that are rich uncles in Africa that have just died and are offering you 1,000,000 in return for your bank details.) The email also asked for her to log in with her details. She was all like “hard work pays off, I’m buzzing!!” So clearly a scam... And she was bragging about it 😂

I actually messaged her at the time and said this is a scam, the spelling is really poor in the email and they’re trying to get your details! She replied super arsey saying “I’m dyslexic I can’t spell”.. I wasn’t talking about your spelling 😂

Anyways... I note she still has no blue tick... 🤦🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Whatsthefuss

Chatty Member
I don’t like it when MUA’s use cheap foundation on you like Maybelliene Superstay, yeah sure it’s great but that should just be a recommendation for us to use at home not what you should be putting on my face

I remember when MUA’s started taking off, it was all Illamasqua highlighter, MAC/Illamasqua/Charlotte Tilbury foundation, decent quality eyeshadows and bases, that sort of thing but now I feel when I go to an MUA, most of it is stuff from Superdrug 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s an expensive trade for sure but when you’re paying £30-45 for a full face then surely, like in the beginning, we should be getting a superior service - or am I the only one who thinks this 🤷🏻‍♀️ If I wanted collection concealer, Barry M Blusher and Maybelliene, I’d do it at home?

Reactions: 27

Kate789

Driving out for a walk so she can brag about it on her social media. Meanwhile the rest of us struggling mentally staying in and avoiding going out at all costs, or if we are walking doing the same boring walk around our house CAUSE WE HAVE TO. Anyone can go out to a nice place for a walk and drive there, but we aren’t selfish bastards and grasp the basic government guidelines given to us to beat this horrible disease! This is not a time to be exercising bragging rights Kate or adding to your Brag-etoire! (Repertoire ot things you love to brag about - when you read this)

One thing this pandemic has taught me is how truly self centred these make up social media ‘influencers’ are and how one dimensional they are, they need this false reality of makeup and being a ‘girl boss’ to give them some personality. The only thing she is influencing me to do is to be NOTHING like her because she is just a bad person in every way. I see nothing good in her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

a change of name

Kate, I’m writing this to you directly as we all know you’re obsessed with this site. The constant bleating about how you will be skinny again once you have the baby is pathetic and obsessive. Please just enjoy your pregnancy and stop worrying about being thin. Your body will NEVER be the same after you have the baby, especially if you have a c section. But that’s ok! Focus on the fact that you are blessed with a healthy child and a healthy pregnancy and please stop posting endless pictures of you at your thinnest. Embrace your current body and relax. Stop the airbrushing and just be yourself. You are doing yourself and impressionable young girls who follow you harm with this obsession with post baby weight. Just STOP.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Gia2903

Our Kate on one again about the troll site she doesn’t read... sick of people that ‘harris’ her 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Remember that she only gave The House That Black Built credit after we called her out on here. Now she’s ripping off another account with her cheap Home Bargains basket and again, isn’t giving credit! She’d be the first one kicking off if someone dared to rip her off and not show credit so what makes her any different. She’s a fuckin disgrace
Does anyone remember about a year ago when she kicked off because another salon based in Birmingham “copied” her Oh Darlin chair? Then the poor company who created it had to change their post too “inspired by Oh Darlin” it was a bloody pink flower chair hardly original 😫😫

• Angry
  • Wow

Mercedes12

VIP Member
Omg has anyone seen Cheryl’s stories about her sons birthday today?

“hates when we get mistaken for bf and gf” 🤮🤢

why does she fancy her own son i can’t cope

• Haha
  • Sick
Oh and not giving anything away about the nursery and what it will be like. Oh sod off who do you think you are, Kate Middleton? No one gives a shit. Imagine thinking that you’re so important that there has to be a big reveal. She lives in a semi in Upton. Where her visions of grandeur come from I’ll never know.

And talking about Cheryl, 41 year old mum with abs. I think she sees people above 40 as the equivalent of about 90 to normal people. So patronising!

• Haha