Katie Hayes #2 Her king can't keep it in his pants, Katie loves her insta rants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhh I miss the Chloe Khan thread on here it was hysterical
I had no idea who she was until I was in Dubai and we got a champagne spray for my mates hen and next thing people are texting me to say my mate is all over insta wiggling her bum in chloes face and shaking her champagne soaked hair all over this random pouting blow up doll. We literally ruined her photo shoot having no clue who she was; due to being in our 30s and gainfully employed. 😂 Now I know. Ah good times

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Does anyone know Kates family circle apart from Hollie copycat Nethercott? I notice @ xsarahgrace and
@adamnethercott (Kate & Hollie's cousin) don't comment and fawn over each other like they used to in IG stories/posts. After the fake scan pic it all went quiet...

I was the year below @xsarahgrace in school. She is having a baby too with Adam. She is due 5 weeks after KHM. Sarah is lovely tho, a really nice girl!

Reactions: 1
Our Kate on one again about the troll site she doesn’t read... sick of people that ‘harris’ her 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 23
a girl from Liverpool called Nikki dykes, says a few posts back what her insta is x

Before

After 😔
What the actual duck has she done to her face. If this isn't a walking advert against ANY aesthetics I don't know what is. Leave your bleeping face alone 😓

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh duck off Kate. Honestly she makes me laugh with her self serving rants, jumping on the Hinch bandwagon. If only she knew what the Hinch was really like. Stupid stupid KHM

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’d say most comments on here are more along the lines of - omg Kate what are you doing?! Please don’t!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
not sure if I’ve done the reply right as new to commenting !! Wow really I thought they were all hers n marks. Shows how much tit u see her post I thought it was weird only ever see the lad older girl n molly. So am guessing marks mollys dad n that’s it?
Yep just molly is theirs together. She paints a different picture with her tit posts for the gram and makes out she’s a nice caring person. Her fellas kids live in the same town as them and they’re hardly ever there! She’s not nice in the slightest and not a popular person. Winging life off the back of Kate or Katie, whatever she’s calling herself today

Reactions: 7
Yep just molly is theirs together. She paints a different picture with her tit posts for the gram and makes out she’s a nice caring person. Her fellas kids live in the same town as them and they’re hardly ever there! She’s not nice in the slightest and not a popular person. Winging life off the back of Kate or Katie, whatever she’s calling herself today
There’s a reason why you never hear of Cheryl mentioning any friends. She hasn’t got any because she’s a nasty cow

Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20200413_092110.jpg

The spelling and grammar 🤦🏼‍♀️
For filling 🥴

I think she also wants a wee mention from hinch to boost her profile

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.