Katie Hayes #2 Her king can't keep it in his pants, Katie loves her insta rants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have an idea, it’s inspired by us saying she didn’t clean her brushes and now hinting she is going to clean the brushes.

Let’s talk about fun things for her to do and then wait for her to do them

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t mind the girl, I don’t think she means any harm but her poor Grans business splattered all over her instagram page isn’t cool. What was the point? To shame the care home? It’s very unfortunate and upsetting but family business not for strangers on the internet. Poor Gran, let her have some privacy and dignity

Reactions: 4
I have an idea, it’s inspired by us saying she didn’t clean her brushes and now hinting she is going to clean the brushes.

Let’s talk about fun things for her to do and then wait for her to do them
Wiping her arse and how to conserve bog roll. I'd like her to cover this topic.

Reactions: 3
Works in customer service 😂😂😂 the way she speaks to people is absolutely shocking, I know lots of people who have been on courses or in the salon and she’s screamed at her mum, staff and her king.

She is so so ignorant and arrogant.
She screamed at a girl on my course for not having ‘clean makeup brushes’, telling her it was dirty and disgusting and she’d have no clients.She had in fact cleaned them that morning😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She screamed at a girl on my course for not having ‘clean makeup brushes’, telling her it was dirty and disgusting and she’d have no clients.She had in fact cleaned them that morning😬
She's kidding right?

You see her video for her set ups at Weddings and pans over her brushes with 6 weeks of caked in makeup and then her palettes with again dirty packaging and you can see where the powders have gone hard from the grease off multiple faces.

Reactions: 1
New thread suggestion (early I know) Katie’s life is such a circus and Chez has got the dreaded vircus

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’ll tell you when I seriously thought wow this is not a nice person. She done a bridal makeup one day and she did a video story afterwards saying she’s was shocked because she went to do the makeup and some people USE A NIVEA CREAM on their face. She was disgusted and was saying how bad it was to use that.
And after some poor woman on the best day of her life probably paid an extortionate fee of which about 80% was probably based on “reputation” and 20% actual fee. It made me feel really sad that any bride but especially a paying customer could be treated this way and laughed at on social media from a girl who hasn’t always had the best products available GIFTED to her. I really didn’t like this

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I’ll tell you when I seriously thought wow this is not a nice person. She done a bridal makeup one day and she did a video story afterwards saying she’s was shocked because she went to do the makeup and some people USE A NIVEA CREAM on their face. She was disgusted and was saying how bad it was to use that.
And after some poor woman on the best day of her life probably paid an extortionate fee of which about 80% was probably based on “reputation” and 20% actual fee. It made me feel really sad that any bride but especially a paying customer could be treated this way and laughed at on social media from a girl who hasn’t always had the best products available GIFTED to her. I really didn’t like this
She removes her 10 inch thick make up with a bleeping toner. Makes me cringe that water doesn’t touch her face!! And the way she slaps it on 🦠🤮🤢 hasn’t she ever heard of a double cleanse? Knows duck all about skin care, she’s been smearing make up over her spotty face to sit in the house. She’s the LAST person I’d go to for bridal make up, like you say people get pulled in by the reputation but unless you wanna look like a towie tart she’s extremely limited as an mua, she’s 10 a penny, she was just lucky.

also, I have spent £100s on creams by Estee Lauder, Charlotte Tilbury, Gatineau, Sarah Chapman etc etc, I could go on all day and the only bloody cream that can get rid of the persistent dry patch next to my nose is the thick blue Nivea!

wash your face and remove the scum off your face with a warm micro fibre cloth instead of just moving the make up around your face with a damp make up pad. 🤮 you might be less spotty then hun

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Omg has anyone seen Cheryl’s stories about her sons birthday today?

“hates when we get mistaken for bf and gf” 🤮🤢

why does she fancy her own son i can’t cope

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Omg has anyone seen Cheryl’s stories about her sons birthday today?

“hates when we get mistaken for bf and gf” 🤮🤢

why does she fancy her own son i can’t cope
Nooooo I haven’t seen that. Why would you laugh about that and on social media so his mates can see it’s not even funny. Omg I bet she loves that. I just threw up a bit in my mouth

So she’s just explained on her insta how her a chezza met and I’m shocked! Our chez basically went in for make up at peaches & cream and because she’s the tight fisted cow she is, didn’t bother tellin Kate that it was actually her wedding make up - saving the pennies there chez. But Kate thought she was ace anyway and went into business with her. Soz but there’s no way I’d go into business with someone who’s just done that to you! Everyone knows you pay more for bridal make up what a horrid witch she is
She wasn’t at Peach’s when she met Chez she was in The Secret Warehouse and Chez went there working for her/with her. They then both left to set up the “biggest training salon academy in the uk” 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
I realised this when I was out with my mate, who had had her makeup done by Katie a few times in the past and done one of her courses. We saw Katie and my mate went up to her and said to her something about following her advice and what did she think. Katie honestly looked at her like dirt, said “oh did ya” and walked off leaving my mate feeling stupid.

I never thought much of her till this point, but how you can treat someone who paid money for your services is beyond me.

Top ‘customer service’ that 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 12
She thinks she’s a celeb doesn’t she? So funny!

I had my make up done by her once and she was nice. Saw her again a few weeks later walking past, smiled at her and she gave me such a snotty look! My opinion of her totally changed, it’s all about how you treat people!

Reactions: 7
She thinks she’s a celeb doesn’t she? So funny!

I had my make up done by her once and she was nice. Saw her again a few weeks later walking past, smiled at her and she gave me such a snotty look! My opinion of her totally changed, it’s all about how you treat people!
Funny how people change when you’re not paying them eh?

Someone needs to tell her that she can't be driving to the beach for a nice long walk. Its literally exercise from your front door then back home.

Reactions: 8
She wasn’t at Peach’s when she met Chez she was in The Secret Warehouse and Chez went there working for her/with her. They then both left to set up the “biggest training salon academy in the uk” 😂😂😂
Hahaha in a warehouse on a liverpool backwater industrial estate. Yeah okay Kim and kourtney Kardashian. More like honey monster and a non runner from last year's grand national.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Someone needs to tell her that she can't be driving to the beach for a nice long walk. Its literally exercise from your front door then back home.
I just saw an article that police have confirmed driving somewhere for a dog walk is not allowed. Hopefully she gets pulled over!

Reactions: 10
Fuckin hell drove about for 3 hours today. And has a new brush cleaning gadget. All of a sudden. Hasn’t seen a soul for days but saw her mum etc yesterday and her niece/family on Sunday. She needs to learn the days of the week, the vircus must have gone to her head

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.