Katie Hayes #2 Her king can't keep it in his pants, Katie loves her insta rants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww his new gf is a natural beauty isn’t she, they look genuinely happy together aswell. A far cry from this train wreck. Lucky escape for sure 😂
Ooh just had a nosy! She is really pretty, naturally pretty and an amazing figure. Unlucky Kate 🙈

Reactions: 1
Wow they look normal in comparison 😂 lovely pics.

Cannot believe she’s charging £10 for tit make up and allowing all those paying sheep to see what she actually looks like but when posting a photoshop duck up they be like “OMG amaze” “you’re an inspiration” “wish I could be like you” bore off!

I’m sure I looked for Phil the other month and he was private 🤔 I so hope they’re reading here and turned off the privacy so we could nose at DJ Indesit’s ex and Phil’s new GF - we desperately need a nickname for KHM 🤔

Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion - Katie Hayes #3 - Always copying other bloggers, her 1 can't keep it in his joggers!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
No idea where that park on her stories is around Moreton/Upton???

Does anyone recognise?

Reactions: 1
Wow they look normal in comparison 😂 lovely pics.

Cannot believe she’s charging £10 for tit make up and allowing all those paying sheep to see what she actually looks like but when posting a photoshop duck up they be like “OMG amaze” “you’re an inspiration” “wish I could be like you” bore off!

I’m sure I looked for Phil the other month and he was private 🤔 I so hope they’re reading here and turned off the privacy so we could nose at DJ Indesit’s ex and Phil’s new GF - we desperately need a nickname for KHM 🤔
He defiantly was private I tried looking other week when someone mentioned his name 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 2
KHM’s ex looks like a more normal fella, the gf is really pretty too. He seems more down to earth than my one, who you can tell with one glance loves himself and getting on the sniff

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No idea where that park on her stories is around Moreton/Upton???

Does anyone recognise?
That’s Birkenhead park. I was there this morning. All the trees have blossomed.
It’s the part passed the play area on the right...

Definitely would of had to drive to get to there. Asshole she is.

Reactions: 6
Her insta was private few hours ago she must come on this site and made Her insta public so we can see her page 😂👏🏻 Hi Danielle jokesss
What’s her name on Instagram please? I need to have a nosy x

That’s Birkenhead park. I was there this morning. All the trees have blossomed.
It’s the part passed the play area on the right...

Definitely would of had to drive to get to there. Asshole she is.

I knew it! That's at least an hour away from hers!!!!

Also does anyone know why she was fingering roast potatoes in her story yday? Knocked me sick ! Hope no one was meant to eat them afterwards

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.