Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Glamtone11

she’s a gobshite - have you seen the story she’s put up of someone licking her arse, making it about you and she would feel sick if she was you? It’s got a threatening tone to it if you ask me. You didn’t say anything that we aren’t all thinking. She’s thick as fuck and rough as fuck. Instead of looking in the mirror at herself she shifts the blame onto someone who’s DARED to call her out. 🐷
oh yeah I’ve seen it for sure, I just rolled my eyes and laughed to be honest. I really could not care less what a handful of mings that worship this sugar puff monster think. Again it’s very hypocritical with the “if you think what you said was bad, I wish you could see what we’re saying about you” 😴

She posted her Silk Fred maternity haul video preaching body positivity saying how comfortable in her body she is and proud, yet a few Insta stories prior said I’d put her off posting yesterday, so which one is it?!

I’m genuinely lost as to why she spent 2 days dragging it all out 😂. Mentioning that she’s not the type of person to hold onto such bad energy but here she is 24 hours later still reposting the same screenshot of the argument 🤷🏽‍♀️.

My issue isn’t with her body, it’s the fact she Facetunes herself 4 sizes smaller. Her account is mainly geared towards teens/girls in their 20s, it has such a damaging affect when thats the kinda message you’re promoting. stop pretending to be someone you are not!! Show us how to dress for a curvier body type, advertise clothes that are flattering for YOUR body type, not your fake factuned one. Instead shes posting all summer long that she’s slaving away in the gym and on crash diets, how desperate she is to be that elusive size 8 & then the weight has suddenly piled back on. That doesn’t scream to me someone that is body confident.

The photo where she edited her jawline beyond recognition was ridiculous, hence why there is only 7 comments under that photo, majority of comments would have been deleted cos they were calling her out.

Reactions: 22

MadameFoner

Chatty Member
I hate the way she keeps mentioning Chezzas age! It's as though she thinks from 40 you're meant to get a blue rinse and start smelling of piss and cabbage!

• Haha

Mercedes12

VIP Member
Why the fuck is she cleaning with head phones in does she not have speakers in the house ?

unless they’re all in the utility room for DJ bellend

• Haha

Mercedes12

VIP Member
Nah I can’t cope with that “positive” rant, is she honestly claiming she’d be mentally ill / suicidal if she can’t have a baby shower ?

And in 3 weeks this is all gonna be over ? Get realistic hun, it’s not “negative” to be aware that social distancing measure will be in place for a LONG time. Nobody gives a fuck about my ones 30th or your shit baby shower that would’ve been a carbon copy of the “gender reveal” if not worse.

She’s a dickhead, can’t believe that she even said half of that? I’m actually embarrassed for her. Hope some NHS or social care staff call her out for being completely ignorant, the fat meff.

• Haha

Puffle

She has completely overreacted because what you said about her coming and going is true! Fair play to you for telling her straight! Picnics on the bloody beach? What is wrong with her. I work in the hospital by her house (nowhere near the beach) so when she gets admitted because she can not just stay inside her home with DJ Indesit I can assure you she won’t be on her frigin phone ‘for the gram’ she will be crying her eyes out seeing what we are dealing with everyday! Have your exercise and get some fresh air which is good for your mental health but picnics on the beach is taking the piss!

• Haha

Digitalgeisha

Is she an only child? Only daughter? Her mum seems to be getting on a bit as if she had Kate in her late 30s/40s. She strikes me as that typical spoilt girl who growing up was always told anyone that disagreed with her was ‘just jealous’ leaving her with such a narrow minded view of the world. Girls like that exist in their own bubble and have a massive shock when they start work at 17/18 and discover the real world doesn’t revolve around them. That sums up Kate for me. Even at 27 she still acts this way, and I’m certain it’s her family and those closest to her licking her arse and insisting we’re all jealous/haters and it’s simply not true. Anyone that disagrees with her, calls her out or simply doesn’t like her is either a bully (peaches and cream) or a troll (me and you)
I think at one point she genuinely believed this thread was just one person because her blonde little head couldn’t accept that THIS many people think she’s a vulgar dickhead.
There are super successful and wealthy people on Instagram who don’t have their own tattle thread because they’re LIKEABLE, down to earth, relatable and accountable when they fuck up, everything she isn’t.
The idea that all these people dislike you because you’ve had a bit of success is ridiculous.
I think that’s what a lot of the vulgar bragging is about, trying to show the ‘haters’ ....but no one cares 🙈

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Girls I get it, but the whole of this thread is, in the main, about her editing her pics and being fake. No one is bump shaming. She’s clearly editing them to make it look big, as in normal photos it’s not. For starters her stomach looks a whole different race than she is. It’s clearly altered. No one is saying having a big bump is a bad thing. Altering your pics for likes on the gram is.

I’ll tell you when I seriously thought wow this is not a nice person. She done a bridal makeup one day and she did a video story afterwards saying she’s was shocked because she went to do the makeup and some people USE A NIVEA CREAM on their face. She was disgusted and was saying how bad it was to use that.
And after some poor woman on the best day of her life probably paid an extortionate fee of which about 80% was probably based on “reputation” and 20% actual fee. It made me feel really sad that any bride but especially a paying customer could be treated this way and laughed at on social media from a girl who hasn’t always had the best products available GIFTED to her. I really didn’t like this

• Angry
  • Wow

Ninjagram

I just don’t like the filming of her poor Nan. Let her rest in her nursing home without banging on the window telling her to play up to the camera. I don’t think she means any harm and is in this cycle of having to please, show off and keep up appearances. She just can’t have a day off social media for 24-48 hours day even though she has a family and friends

Reactions: 20
I had a hair appointment once in her salon, and when i was waiting about 5mins in the chairs before my appointment was due Kate bounced in demanding someone needs to do her hair cause she was having a date night with DJ arsecrack. So the person doing my hair done her hair before mine and I had to sit and wait, what a way to run a fucking salon, having your staff jump to you the minute you want something doing- yes you own the place but if you knew they had clients in you would wait not fuck up everyone else's day for yours. Never went back after that, my friend has also said to me when she's been there all the makeup artists argue so loud about what songs to put on the speakers and run round eating fast food infront of clients screaming like young kids, it's a disgrase

• Wow
  • Angry

Lurkymclurkinson1

VIP Member
New thread suggestion:
DJ Indesit dips his dick. Facetuned and filtered doesn't hide, Kate is abnormally thick!

Last edited:
  • Haha

WinehouseAmy

This is my first post on Kate, I genuinly don’t give two fucks on what she wears, what shit she cooks and what hypocritical bullshit stunt she seems to pull on the daily (e.g meeting her mum and spending the day with madam Moll two days after we were told we had to employ SOCIAL DISTANCING. I cannot deal with her actively promoting and profiting from accounts/shops that sell real fur. She’s absolutely fucking disguising, those fox fur collars won’t hide her double chin.