Katie Hayes #2 Her king can't keep it in his pants, Katie loves her insta rants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't really agree with bump shaming. I'm only 3 months and look 6 months, I'm fit and healthy an I'd be real annoyed if someone commented on how big it was.
I agree. I used to get constant comments about the size of my bump all the time. I was actually very proud of my bump but it did start to get me down eventually.

Reactions: 1
Girls I get it, but the whole of this thread is, in the main, about her editing her pics and being fake. No one is bump shaming. She’s clearly editing them to make it look big, as in normal photos it’s not. For starters her stomach looks a whole different race than she is. It’s clearly altered. No one is saying having a big bump is a bad thing. Altering your pics for likes on the gram is.

Reactions: 21
The more she posts the more I feel she is deeply insecure. Constantly trying to prove she is so happy and confident in herself, her relationship, etc...which she wouldn’t need to try and prove if she actually was. It’s a shame because she has a lot of things some people can only wish for.

Reactions: 7
Miss piss quick has tipped me over the edge 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The more she posts the more I feel she is deeply insecure. Constantly trying to prove she is so happy and confident in herself, her relationship, etc...which she wouldn’t need to try and prove if she actually was. It’s a shame because she has a lot of things some people can only wish for.
100% if you are truly happy you don’t need to tell the world every day how happy you are.

I can’t understand how someone can post 50 photos of themselves which they know are edited to the max? Her partner/friends etc know what she looks like so obviously trying to seek validation from strangers?
Honestly what does she think when she sees those photos because we all know she doesn’t look like that?? Can’t get my head around it, she must be so insecure about her size and it’s actually so sad.

Reactions: 5
Omg she really is thick as tit, the story about the shower oil... “I put it on 15 mins before I shower”
A shower oil is used the exact same way as a shower gel, just a different texture 😭😭😭😭😭😭🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Why has she referred to her boobs as “titties” in her story? Very strange

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I'm sure MRSBeauty is thrilled with that (Paid) tutorial of her palette...absolutely dreadful makeup, glad we mere mortals weren't subjected to the full thing, only those lucky enough to pay for the pleasure.

Her idea of ‘glam’ is my idea of looking like you need a good scrub. That amount of make up on your face as the weather gets warmer (or any time) no wonder you’re spotty hun. The make up looks she does aren’t suitable for anything other than a night out, it’s verging on drag some of it. No reputable make up artist would ever put that amount of tit on someone’s face unless it was for a photo shoot. She often uses cheap make up too, she says it’s because she likes to make things affordable for her clients but I actually think it’s because you don’t know what you’re talking about. If you want things to be affordable then find a dupe you meff.

Can she do any other makeup look? The past 3 videos she has done for “mY sTudEnts” 🤮 have been the exact same look...
the talent going on in the makeup world at the moment even from 15 year olds is crazy! And she is defo falling behind.
she should be working on the benefit counter at most

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t understand why she does these makeup tutorials and then slaps that “beauty mask” filter over the top! I’m not a fan of the caked on heavy “glam” (🤢 hate that word) but I guess some people are... so why does she need a filter to hide the makeup that she’s doing a tutorial about 🤔 is it because of the poor application? Shame there’s not a filter to hide false lashes that are clinging on for dear life.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.