Katie Hayes #2 Her king can't keep it in his pants, Katie loves her insta rants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eurgh her fuckin partner in crime is also flouting the rules seeing as she’s clearly driven to Eastham Woods for a walk. Honestly, they need to really get a grip of themselves and realise they’re not above the rules! God forbid one of their family members gets Covid but it’s ok, it’s the trolls fault. Dickheads the pair of them

Reactions: 5
Ooh yeah I’d love to know what went on with Peaches. She used to moan that she was bullied but the way her attitude stinks I’m not really inclined to believe her.
Couldn’t imagine having to work with her and listening to then whingy bleeping voice all day.

Reactions: 4
She mentioned them only a few weeks ago saying there was no issue and she always used and promoted their products (she doesn’t) but she felt the need to address it for some reason.
Yeah I thought that was odd. I never see her promote their products. Speaking of which, what ever happened to her line of make up?

Reactions: 3
She literally boils my piss. When she was at The Secret Warehouse, I had my make up done by her and my god it was awful. She complained the whole appointment about Peaches and Cream and all the shenanigans that went on behind the scenes etc. It was extremely uncomfortable considering a make up appointment feels like a treat. From then on I realised what a fraud/catfish she is.

💆‍♀️💆‍♀️💆‍♀️💆‍♀️💆‍♀️💆‍♀️
Do you remember what she said ??

Yeah I thought that was odd. I never see her promote their products. Speaking of which, what ever happened to her line of make up?
I think they’re doing quite well you know. I used to love their pigments but I recently seen a kardashian thanking PLT for their new peaches and cream lipgloss and I thought to myself surely it can’t be the same. But I looked on PLT and sure enough the whole range is there which is quite impressive

Reactions: 7
I think they’re doing quite well you know. I used to love their pigments but I recently seen a kardashian thanking PLT for their new peaches and cream lipgloss and I thought to myself surely it can’t be the same. But I looked on PLT and sure enough the whole range is there which is quite impressive

Yeah they’ve done quite well for themselves and I love their lip gloss. Haha yeah queen bee tried it with her red lippy but it didn’t last long never been mentioned since she left Secret Warehouse 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Reactions: 2
I think the makeup was done via someone in secret warehouse and she fell out with them massively.

She’s seems to fall out with a lot of people she has worked with or appears to have fallen out. You don’t see any mention of holly Brennan anymore and Katie used to be up her arse too

she spent the whole time she did my make up slagging peaches and cream off. She said she was bullied and it was awful working there. She’d be made to stay late to clean other people’s brushes, would get texts once she was at home saying she hadn’t cleaned up properly and when she she was leaving they took her phone and deleted every single pic of every make up she had ever done. No idea if this is true but she said it. I later got my nails done by someone who worked at the SW and they absolutely SLAGGED kate/ katie to death, spent the entire appointment telling me what an awful person she is and what a terrible reputation she’s got in the beauty industry in Liverpool and how she really thinks she’s SOMETHING.

Reactions: 6
Is she an only child? Only daughter? Her mum seems to be getting on a bit as if she had Kate in her late 30s/40s. She strikes me as that typical spoilt girl who growing up was always told anyone that disagreed with her was ‘just jealous’ leaving her with such a narrow minded view of the world. Girls like that exist in their own bubble and have a massive shock when they start work at 17/18 and discover the real world doesn’t revolve around them. That sums up Kate for me. Even at 27 she still acts this way, and I’m certain it’s her family and those closest to her licking her arse and insisting we’re all jealous/haters and it’s simply not true. Anyone that disagrees with her, calls her out or simply doesn’t like her is either a bully (peaches and cream) or a troll (me and you)
I think at one point she genuinely believed this thread was just one person because her blonde little head couldn’t accept that THIS many people think she’s a vulgar head.
There are super successful and wealthy people on Instagram who don’t have their own tattle thread because they’re LIKEABLE, down to earth, relatable and accountable when they duck up, everything she isn’t.
The idea that all these people dislike you because you’ve had a bit of success is ridiculous.
I think that’s what a lot of the vulgar bragging is about, trying to show the ‘haters’ ....but no one cares 🙈

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Is she an only child? Only daughter? Her mum seems to be getting on a bit as if she had Kate in her late 30s/40s. She strikes me as that typical spoilt girl who growing up was always told anyone that disagreed with her was ‘just jealous’ leaving her with such a narrow minded view of the world. Girls like that exist in their own bubble and have a massive shock when they start work at 17/18 and discover the real world doesn’t revolve around them. That sums up Kate for me. Even at 27 she still acts this way, and I’m certain it’s her family and those closest to her licking her arse and insisting we’re all jealous/haters and it’s simply not true. Anyone that disagrees with her, calls her out or simply doesn’t like her is either a bully (peaches and cream) or a troll (me and you)
I think at one point she genuinely believed this thread was just one person because her blonde little head couldn’t accept that THIS many people think she’s a vulgar head.
There are super successful and wealthy people on Instagram who don’t have their own tattle thread because they’re LIKEABLE, down to earth, relatable and accountable when they duck up, everything she isn’t.
The idea that all these people dislike you because you’ve had a bit of success is ridiculous.
I think that’s what a lot of the vulgar bragging is about, trying to show the ‘haters’ ....but no one cares 🙈
This!!! It’s so true. I don’t have anything against influencers. I have something against those who don’t own their fucks ups and aren’t real. I especially have problem with those who appeal to a younger audience but are fake as duck - case in point KHM! Everything she does is dodgy as duck, I’d be fuming if my little girl wanted to be like her

Reactions: 7
I heard that too, that she said they bullied her at peaches. How true that is I don’t know. Maybe she took them to a tribunal if it was true?

I heard that too, that she said they bullied her at peaches. How true that is I don’t know. Maybe she took them to a tribunal if it was true?
I don’t believe most stuff she says but I can deffo believe that. Everytime I’ve been in it seems such a bitchy place. Had my makeup done there like 3 years ago and I hated it, i Looked like a drag queen, complained to one of the owners who was in there (blonde one) and she just laughed and said I wasn’t getting a refund because I’d asked for it by asking for dark and smokey😬

I’ve only ever been to Peaches once (not really a fan of how they do make up) but the girls in there seemed lovely, not just towards customers but to each other. I think half the time Katie just makes tit up in her own head

This!!! It’s so true. I don’t have anything against influencers. I have something against those who don’t own their fucks ups and aren’t real. I especially have problem with those who appeal to a younger audience but are fake as duck - case in point KHM! Everything she does is dodgy as duck, I’d be fuming if my little girl wanted to be like her
A million percent, she’s everything you don’t want your daughter to aspire to be, fake, materialistic and living her life for the gram. Interesting when she said watching other people’s pregnancy diet and fitness posts made her feel a bit crap. How does she think her account/s make impressionable young girls feel? Editing her pictures until she’s dropped 2 dress sizes, FaceTuning her skin and make up then throwing a filter over the top, scanning her phone around her wardrobe full of fake designer gear 10 times a day. Anyone old enough knows it’s bullshit but it’s sad to think young girls are looking at this and thinking it’s real! It’s sad! I really don’t think she’s a happy person.

Reactions: 16
That pic of her sat down doesn’t even look like a bump the way it goes in at the top, either photoshopped or just too many pies on top of the bump

katie is a troll and I don’t think she realises. She should look up the definition and educate herself- nothing on here is off-topic, it’s not controversial or inflammatory.
I don’t see any personal attacking either, so the whole investor thing I find confusing as she’s going to shoot herself in the foot.
She mentions people hiding behind their keyboards, but the problem is, if anyone calls her out she will only post half of the backstory to the comment made on IG about her. She wouldn’t dare mention the lies she’s said or the posts on here as she’s afraid of people finding out.
This is what annoys me about influencers! If you don’t want “trolls”, then don’t lie and that’s the tea!
The comment she made last week topped me over the edge though. Suicide in relation to trolls (larger than covid-19 allegedly). Has it ever crossed her mind that 100s of people commit suicide purely due to the social pressures created by social media influencers displaying unachievable and unrealistic lifestyles and body sizes in her instance?
Of course not.... but it’s about her, no one else.

I never actually disliked her, as I don’t know her on a personal level, but the self-absorbedness is starting to grate me!

Reactions: 18
Oh and not giving anything away about the nursery and what it will be like. Oh sod off who do you think you are, Kate Middleton? No one gives a tit. Imagine thinking that you’re so important that there has to be a big reveal. She lives in a semi in Upton. Where her visions of grandeur come from I’ll never know.

And talking about Cheryl, 41 year old mum with abs. I think she sees people above 40 as the equivalent of about 90 to normal people. So patronising!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I hate the way she keeps mentioning Chezzas age! It's as though she thinks from 40 you're meant to get a blue rinse and start smelling of piss and cabbage!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What a strange thing to say about her career (on her interior page) ‘I have learnt not to trust anyone along the way’. What bizarre advice and not helpful at all to young girls interested in that type of work.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.