Katie Hayes #2 Her king can't keep it in his pants, Katie loves her insta rants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most people dream of taking their kids to Disney, she dream of taking hers to Ibiza 😂 she will be one of those cling on mums you see on nights out with their daughter looking a right show

Reactions: 17
His backs sore?? Mine would be too while I’m mid spinning pretty green eyes and bending down taking tit loads of orange stained Clothes that’s been on a 90

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If I was pregnant, in bed trying to rest and 'my king' started carrying on like he's bleeping Pete Tong next me he would feel my toe up his arse and he'd get hoofed to the couch. How inconsiderate.....but she loves it?? Is she trying to get him a gig or what? Good luck trying to settle your baby with bleeping DJ dance monkey in the utility on the decks!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Least he's in her bed tonight😏
Howling !!!!!

Her content is bleeping drivel! Oh look at my chandelier and my king on his lap top thinking he’s Calvin Harris!??? Wtf?!! Katie you are a dirty bleeping woman. Wash your neck, fit a tracking device to you unfaithful king, and stop being such a moaning wool

You hate your tits yet flash them constantly. Telling the world you’ve shaved your minge is vile. Get some class and work on that fat ass

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Most people dream of taking their kids to Disney, she dream of taking hers to Ibiza 😂 she will be one of those cling on mums you see on nights out with their daughter looking a right show
She’ll be the fat Amanda Harrington 🤮

Her latest grid post - please someone fuckin tell her that you can’t just shove your baby in a random basket from Homesense. She’s a bad fuckin meff

Speaking of Amanda Harrington. I bet she would get her own thread, the amount of tit that goes around about that skanky bint

Reactions: 12
Poor baby hasn’t even been born yet and she’s already planning on using it as a fashion accessory 🙄
I actually can’t believe the amount of tatty tit she has for the baby.
Literally not one thing looks appropriate or comfortable. When I was pregnant all I had in mind was soft cotton and comfy baby grows and the odd few outfits I was gifted by friends and family were equally as comfortable for the baby. I’m not seeing any of that. Just tacky and selfish choices as always. Not even going to start on the shoes, it’s just obvious. She’s so ignorant and self obsessed.

Reactions: 5
If I was pregnant, in bed trying to rest and 'my king' started carrying on like he's bleeping Pete Tong next me he would feel my toe up his arse and he'd get hoofed to the couch. How inconsiderate.....but she loves it?? Is she trying to get him a gig or what? Good luck trying to settle your baby with bleeping DJ dance monkey in the utility on the decks!

Best comment ever 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.