Katie Hayes #2 Her king can't keep it in his pants, Katie loves her insta rants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That fake account was me. I’ve lost my uncle due to this virus and honestly seeing all her posts sent me over the edge. She started DM’ing me saying over and over again how “obsessed” I am. She knew it was a fake account however loved arguing with it. I kept saying “you done?” but she just kept on going 😂 to be honest I made a few below the belt comments to her, but she just riled me up how much she LIES ABOUT EVERYTHING!!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
That fake account was me. I’ve lost my uncle due to this virus and honestly seeing all her posts sent me over the edge. She started DM’ing me saying over and over again how “obsessed” I am. She knew it was a fake account however loved arguing with it. I kept saying “you done?” but she just kept on going 😂 to be honest I made a few below the belt comments to her, but she just riled me up how much she LIES ABOUT EVERYTHING!!!
It’s understandable that you responded with “below the belt” comments having lost someone to this god awful virus. Her responses make me feel sick, she’s so full of herself, she didn’t share her responses though did she. woman

Reactions: 10
To be honest i can’t quite believe how much she documented it on her story 😬 obviously all the little minions have jumped right up her arse, my intention wasn’t to “troll” her originally more so tell her my opinion on the way she is coming across from what she is posting online. Yes I said the reason people are losing their lives is because of people like her. If we all lied about where we are going/who we are seeing etc, then this virus will kill a hell of a lot more people and will continue to do so until everyone follows the rules. It shocks me that she doesn’t even care about the risk she is posing to her unborn child either 😳. In regards to her DMs it was just her repeating herself over and over, telling me how obsessed I am with her & to stop hiding behind a fake account , she must have said it 10 times over.

Reactions: 8
More people die due to online trolls as opposed to this virus?!!!! Is she bleeping kidding me.
does she realise 81,044 people (numbers most likely higher now) have died across the world since bleeping January to this virus?!

Reactions: 7
I’m so sorry for your loss. At this rate she’ll lose someone close to her from covid... give it time, this isn’t going anywhere and her Nan is in a care home, one of the worst places for it in my opinion as you can’t truly isolate them, staff coming and going etc. We’re 12-18 months away from a vaccine and that’s how long it’s gonna be before she can see her nan beyond the window! The seriousness of it will hit her soon enough. I wonder how much longer her livelihood can survive? Life as she knows it is about to change and she doesn’t even see it coming. Maybe she’ll care when it’s hit her pocket.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
“Troll site” this “troll site” that. Name the site Kate, I dare ya 🤣🤣🤣
But you don’t read the “troll sites” do you hun 🤣

• Haha
To be honest i can’t quite believe how much she documented it on her story 😬 obviously all the little minions have jumped right up her arse, my intention wasn’t to “troll” her originally more so tell her my opinion on the way she is coming across from what she is posting online. Yes I said the reason people are losing their lives is because of people like her. If we all lied about where we are going/who we are seeing etc, then this virus will kill a hell of a lot more people and will continue to do so until everyone follows the rules. It shocks me that she doesn’t even care about the risk she is posing to her unborn child either 😳. In regards to her DMs it was just her repeating herself over and over, telling me how obsessed I am with her & to stop hiding behind a fake account , she must have said it 10 times over.
You know what, I don’t blame you. She’s hard to stomach for the best of us. And I actually think the way she spoke to you just shows the level of the girl, she’s an absolutely vile girl.
she posted about oh you don’t know what's going on in peoples but then speaks to you in a way that shows she isn’t practicing what she preaches. Not only that but I’m sorry, although we may not know what goes on in people’s lives, if you document every spare millisecond then you open yourself up to abuse and people will assume they know everything because the blatant aim of your social media content is to make people feel like they do!

This just exposes her for what she really is. A narcissistic bellend. She’s absolutely vile

Reactions: 8
Not sure why she’s trying to justify her walk today with a map screenshot. She’s quite clearly in west Kirby from those photos and from where she lives you 2 to 3 hours to walk there. Saying she’s close to the beach, she’s gone to the far end of wirral - no where near hers!
She lives nowhere near the beach, she lives in upton and the closest beach is atleast an hours walk away, so to walk there (with her fat arse), walk along the beach, eat a bleeping picnic and walk back, will have taken them 3-4 hours! The bleeping stupid whopper, I'm raging because my sister is away from all of her family at the minute as my nephew has severe asthma and she works in icu. When will this still bint learn????

Reactions: 9
“Troll site” this “troll site” that. Name the site Kate, I dare ya 🤣🤣🤣
But you don’t read the “troll sites” do you hun 🤣
She’ll never ever mention Tattle because then all her little followers will jump on here and find out for themselves what a deceiving little witch she is

You know what, I don’t blame you. She’s hard to stomach for the best of us. And I actually think the way she spoke to you just shows the level of the girl, she’s an absolutely vile girl.
she posted about oh you don’t know what's going on in peoples but then speaks to you in a way that shows she isn’t practicing what she preaches. Not only that but I’m sorry, although we may not know what goes on in people’s lives, if you document every spare millisecond then you open yourself up to abuse and people will assume they know everything because the blatant aim of your social media content is to make people feel like they do!
She mentioned ‘the troll’ had lost her uncle to the virus and yet still carried on spewing. Heartless thick bimbo.

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe she’s justifying this. Read this Kate and read it good - the GOVERNMENT advice is that you can take ONE hour exercise per day. That doesn’t mean waddling your fat arse for an hour to a beach, spending however much time there then waddling all the way back. For fucks sake are you seriously that thick?!! You’re the reason as to why you won’t be going back to your shite salon anytime soon because dickheads like you just think you’re above any advice given and the fact you’re pregnant as well just makes it worse!! Start listening to the government properly before it’s too fuckin late

She lives no where near the beach and that was defo west Kirby ways!
Oh I would have thought it was in a really nice area the way she goes on about it (Cheryl)

Reactions: 3
I’m in shock how one comment enraged her like it did! If you really thought you were doing nothing wrong you wouldn’t react like she just did, obviously it hit a nerve.

Obviously she is too self centred to see that when you have lost a person due to this virus seeing people take the piss like she is infuriating and upsetting.

It’s not forever Katie, go for a walk by your house (Which isn’t right by your house as your map proved) or stay inside.

I’m in shock how one comment enraged her like it did! If you really thought you were doing nothing wrong you wouldn’t react like she just did, obviously it hit a nerve.

Obviously she is too self centred to see that when you have lost a person due to this virus seeing people take the piss like she is infuriating and upsetting.

It’s not forever Katie, go for a walk by your house (Which isn’t right by your house as your map proved) or stay inside.
I’ll be honest I wasn’t expecting her to react to my comment like she did, I thought she would just block/delete straight away. As you’ve mentioned it’s clearly hit a nerve with her, mainly because she’s been called out for lying yet again. If she had nothing to hide, it wouldn’t have affected her in any way. But to have a 20 minute argument with a random account & plaster 10 different stories about it really does show how she feeds off this drama.

thank you to the lovely girls that have sent their condolences about my uncle. The way she was carrying on shows how much of a hypocrite she really is. I guess she won’t realise how serious this virus really is until it hits a little closer to home. At the moment she’s acting like she’s untouchable.

also the comment about her mum not being able to afford a weekly food shop really backfired didn’t it 🤔 pay your vulnerable mother a proper god damn wage instead of spending all your money on blag designer goods and over the top baby showers. Shows how much Instagram really does rule her life.

Reactions: 29
She has no understanding of what a troll is vs. someone who is just calling her out for clearly being in the wrong.
As someone sad, it might hit closer to home for her soon - it is already spreading through care homes and hospitals locally. Shame that some people still think they can cut corners because it won’t happen to them. Loads of insta follows doesn’t make you exempt hun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.