Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whatsthefuss

Chatty Member
Dunnon id anyone said this but she’s some what related to Amy guy who does nails and she is doing masterclasses for £10 each. With Kate’s following, even 500 people would be 5k. Not daft is she

Amy is with DJ Indesit’s brother. Yeah it’s mad isn’t it as some of the nails girls saying they’ve had 150 ppl online watching, not bad for 2hrs work like especially whilst they can’t earn their usual way.

Glamtone11

Gina Shelton I think it is, if it is I agree she’s lovely.
Yeah I follow her too, she is lovely. I think it’s her husband with the money, seems to spoil her with lavish gifts. Not that there’s anything wrong with that, to be honest they look perfect together & genuinely so happy together. The wedding was amazing! But I agree, that wedding followed by the amount of designer they buy, I mean 2 Dior teddies for the baby for instance 🤔 and the endless Hermes/Chanel. I guess it’s their first house so maybe that’s why it’s 400k and not millions.

Daisybee

Chatty Member
She’s tiny a little doll long dark hair all natural 👀👀

Lol take that back just looked at her insta she’s a mua now herself and lip fillers 😂 still natural though and not dirty looking her make up looks nice unlike someone that’s carved cement on there face. Danielle Parkinson
she looks really like Naomi ford, Kate’s friend, who also has massively over filled lips