Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The going to your cousins wedding dressed as the bride has tipped me over the edge today how bloody selfish and self-centred can one person be. I would be furious on my wedding day

Reactions: 20

Mercedes12

VIP Member
I honestly can’t wait for her to give birth and lose approx 10 pound of the 7 stone she’s gained during pregnancy 😂😂😂😂 she’s in for a shocker

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Boujee_Teaa

Chatty Member
Back to Cheryl - ungrateful little trollop! Her kids have tried to keep that huge house tidy while she’s been in bed for 6 days unwell. But has moaned about them not finishing off the cupboards with a cloth, and streaky ovens? Ungrateful streak of piss. Her head is as long as a lamp post and her voice is so monotone it’s unreal. What an ungrateful little bellend slating your kids and husbands hard work. No wonder Molly is such a brat with a mum like her

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Mercedes12

VIP Member
They’ve driven to the beach AGAIN and are lounging on some grass. You go for a walk and go home! ON FOOT

this is the reason why there will probably be stricter rules introduced soon - people like her who think they’re above it

Reactions: 18

Ninjagram

Anything she’s been gifted I immediately do not want to spend my money on. Just because someone has a big following or reach it doesn’t mean it’s a good idea to flog your wares via that person. Look fantastic I ordered from regularly....not now. Penhaligons again I will not look at. I’m sure a no one like me doesn’t make much of a difference but there must be other people that think why the hell would I spend my hard earned cash on something given away for free that can’t use it properly/can’t spell said product/is ungrateful/makes ridiculous statements, contradicts themselves I could go on and on. I’m not being mean or rude - this stands for all influencers. I could understand her being gifted make up if it was well applied and that was her whole account but it seems like she is an apparent expert on COVID, pregnancy, fitness, trolls, cooking, home decor....you name it as long as it brings in the freebies. Come on companies wake up

ThePidge

VIP Member
katie is a troll and I don’t think she realises. She should look up the definition and educate herself- nothing on here is off-topic, it’s not controversial or inflammatory.
I don’t see any personal attacking either, so the whole investor thing I find confusing as she’s going to shoot herself in the foot.
She mentions people hiding behind their keyboards, but the problem is, if anyone calls her out she will only post half of the backstory to the comment made on IG about her. She wouldn’t dare mention the lies she’s said or the posts on here as she’s afraid of people finding out.
This is what annoys me about influencers! If you don’t want “trolls”, then don’t lie and that’s the tea!
The comment she made last week topped me over the edge though. Suicide in relation to trolls (larger than covid-19 allegedly). Has it ever crossed her mind that 100s of people commit suicide purely due to the social pressures created by social media influencers displaying unachievable and unrealistic lifestyles and body sizes in her instance?
Of course not.... but it’s about her, no one else.

I never actually disliked her, as I don’t know her on a personal level, but the self-absorbedness is starting to grate me!

Moffat1

Fuckin hell drove about for 3 hours today. And has a new brush cleaning gadget. All of a sudden. Hasn’t seen a soul for days but saw her mum etc yesterday and her niece/family on Sunday. She needs to learn the days of the week, the vircus must have gone to her head

• Haha

NessieNoo92

View attachment 107488
Is it just me or is this a really strange thing to do/post when your baby isn’t born yet ?
my best friend is pregnant probably as far along as KHM and wouldn’t feel the need to do something like this in a million years?
Once again proving this baby solely exists for the gram and for likes
I still can’t believe that she’s going to put her baby in THAT basket! She’s fuckin stupid as hell

It’s beau_b xx
I’ve never seen her before but she looks like she needs a good jet wash!

Look. She got DJ Indesit an Easter bunny cock ring 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Digitalgeisha

I just wish she wouldn’t portray herself as so much more slimmer than she is. In no way making fun of her size, But she’s not Kate moss either. Ok your page do what you like but do it on your personal page, not the one that influences young girls saying basically you can be as big as you like just photoshop 🤷🏻‍♀️ Orrrr don’t worry about that we can just blur it out, NO NO NO it’s all ways wrong and exactly what’s wrong with Instagram
That looks like a Bo Selecta version of herself 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17

YourDolly

Yeh wish she would shut the fuck up. Some of us have had pregnancy end in a stillborn baby and all she’s worried about is being a size 8 🤬😤 fucking ignorant stupid bitch. That’s the least of her worries. How about she concentrated on having a healthy pregnancy and birth rather than he fucking weight. Honestly so self centered it’s unbelievable. She doesn’t deserve a baby as it’s purely an accessory.

• Sad
  • Haha
Lol she’s so aggressive calling people questioning her about social distancing dickheads 😂

The thing that always gets me if she didn’t post every detail about her life no one would Harris her about anything

• Haha

Puffle

I bloody posted this in Stacey Solomon’s page by mistake 😩 dunno how to delete it! They will wonder wtf I’m on about!!
Cheryl ‘scream mask’ face did her ‘motivational bath video too!! T’ me T’you! If my fella heard me chatting away To me phone in the bath he would turn off the wifi!!🤣

• Haha
Most people dream of taking their kids to Disney, she dream of taking hers to Ibiza 😂 she will be one of those cling on mums you see on nights out with their daughter looking a right show

Ya know what gets me, how is it possible that not one person in her circle has pulled her or advised her about her behaviour/the vibe she puts out/her terrible PR for a business etc etc I could go on. Statistically how is this possible that not one person around her isn’t a wanker?
Her PR image for a business is absolutely shocking, even just down to her bad language, I wouldn’t even expect a fish and chip shop to carry on like she does on a corporate page, and that’s doing chippies as disservice

Digitalgeisha

Can she not just enjoy her bath without a ten minute rant about how positive she is... she is literally moaning about other people moaning when she moans every day 🤷🏼‍♀️
“Hopefully in 3 weeks this will all be over” hahaha girl you’ll be lucky if your relatives are able to meet your newborn!
This won’t be over until there is a vaccine, that’s a fact Kate. 1 million percent nobody will be allowed into the hospital to visit.
Imagine having a “mental breakdown” at the thought of not being able to have a baby shower?

• Heart
She is pissing me off now. I think I'm going to have to unfollow, my sister works in the hospital and she comes home every day crying because of the things she's seeing and how draining her shifts are. Yet theres this bellend driving here, there and everywhere because she clearly thinks the rules don't apply to her! I hope she gets caught the silly bint!

Reactions: 16