Katie Hayes #2 Her king can't keep it in his pants, Katie loves her insta rants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when “everyone” was telling her that she and her one looked like tommy fury and molly Mae 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is it taking her days to upload a link for that fuckin white dressing gown like she keeps promising, something is telling me that she will be working on negotiations to get it “gifted” before she does so “not an ad”. Would probably take her less than 30 seconds to do so. Always on the graft for a freebie. Either that or she’s just tryin her best to keep people interested in something for as long as possible

I just don’t like the filming of her poor Nan. Let her rest in her nursing home without banging on the window telling her to play up to the camera. I don’t think she means any harm and is in this cycle of having to please, show off and keep up appearances. She just can’t have a day off social media for 24-48 hours day even though she has a family and friends
she has said she has dementia, so why parade her poor nan over something she can’t cognitively decide if she wants to be filmed or not. Treating her like a child gettin her to repeat somethin. It’s hardly dignified for her nan. Once again all for the gram.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Just seen Kate’s insta story. She’s walking her dog in Bidston woods which she doesn’t live by. Once again ignoring the restrictions in place of using the car to travel to “exercise”. She’s a bleeping joke. 🙄🙄

Reactions: 15
Just seen Kate’s insta story. She’s walking her dog in Bidston woods which she doesn’t live by. Once again ignoring the restrictions in place of using the car to travel to “exercise”. She’s a bleeping joke. 🙄🙄
She’s also touchin a fuckin sheep! Does she not know that sheep are dangerous towards pregnant woman? Especially in lambing season which is jan-April 🙈 they carry so many infections especially if they have just given birth, why the duck would you want to touch a random sheeps face in some random field in the first place! Germs!!

Reactions: 9
Driving out for a walk so she can brag about it on her social media. Meanwhile the rest of us struggling mentally staying in and avoiding going out at all costs, or if we are walking doing the same boring walk around our house CAUSE WE HAVE TO. Anyone can go out to a nice place for a walk and drive there, but we aren’t selfish bastards and grasp the basic government guidelines given to us to beat this horrible disease! This is not a time to be exercising bragging rights Kate or adding to your Brag-etoire! (Repertoire ot things you love to brag about - when you read this)

One thing this pandemic has taught me is how truly self centred these make up social media ‘influencers’ are and how one dimensional they are, they need this false reality of makeup and being a ‘girl boss’ to give them some personality. The only thing she is influencing me to do is to be NOTHING like her because she is just a bad person in every way. I see nothing good in her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Kate “hun”, my friends Dad in his mid 50’s is on life support with this virus so stop getting in your gas guzzling Insta car and stay inside! You are what’s wrong with this world girl. Go for a walk round the block not like you live in a tit area

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
How badly airbrushed is that latest pic of her and ‘her one’? She looks deformed! When will she learn?!

Reactions: 5
OMG came to say the same!!! 🤣🤣

She looks like a purge mask!!!

I’ve came on to say the same? Who’s the chin?

I’m calling it... I think.... maybe just maybeeeee...there’s been a “little” edit on this picture. Can anyone guess where? It’s VERY Chinny... I mean subtle....

Real Life VS Insta.
Let the cat fishing commence!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve came on to say the same? Who’s the chin?

I’m calling it... I think.... maybe just maybeeeee...there’s been a “little” edit on this picture. Can anyone guess where? It’s VERY Chinny... I mean subtle....

Real Life VS Insta.
Let the cat fishing commence!!
I was LITERALLY just about to come on and say that, that’s ridiculous editing, she’s made her self into something of ‘the mask’ it’s just AWFUL!

Reactions: 5
She’s going to be in for one hell of a shock. She honestly thinks that she’s going to be back to work in a couple of weeks! If she bothered to read / watch the news she would know that this is going to carry on until at least May in which, if possible, a gradual lifting of social measures will be put into place. The word to concentrate on here is GRADUAL. The beauty industry will be the last to get back to normal. She needs to understand that she is most definitely in this for the long haul

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.