Katie Hayes #2 Her king can't keep it in his pants, Katie loves her insta rants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wow literally none of her ideas are original
Katie is the epitome of copying homework but making it look different (cheaper). Princess Indesit’s nursery is just going to be copied from other people, all for likes on the gram... pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s the people who take such pride in things and then have them ripped off and cheapened up via the non tick influencers / wanna bes!! And then boast about how people copy them !! Urghhh just stick to your make up and stop pretending you are a life style guru hun!

Reactions: 4
Remember that she only gave The House That Black Built credit after we called her out on here. Now she’s ripping off another account with her cheap Home Bargains basket and again, isn’t giving credit! She’d be the first one kicking off if someone dared to rip her off and not show credit so what makes her any different. She’s a fuckin disgrace

Reactions: 6
Remember that she only gave The House That Black Built credit after we called her out on here. Now she’s ripping off another account with her cheap Home Bargains basket and again, isn’t giving credit! She’d be the first one kicking off if someone dared to rip her off and not show credit so what makes her any different. She’s a fuckin disgrace
Does anyone remember about a year ago when she kicked off because another salon based in Birmingham “copied” her Oh Darlin chair? Then the poor company who created it had to change their post too “inspired by Oh Darlin” it was a bloody pink flower chair hardly original 😫😫

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Does anyone remember about a year ago when she kicked off because another salon based in Birmingham “copied” her Oh Darlin chair? Then the poor company who created it had to change their post too “inspired by Oh Darlin” it was a bloody pink flower chair hardly original 😫😫
Omg yes!!! Her and chezza had an absolute fit over that! Even though the chair was inspired by a trip they had to some bar in London. And when Oh Darlin opened, floral walls, chairs - anything floral, wasn’t particularly groundbreaking. All of the chav salons have the same decor, it’s boring!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I remember this! I really went off her after that as she copies loads but publicly shamed someone who did it to her! Nasty 😠

This!!! So accurate, she is a cretin! Typical narcissist and thinking everything she does is original 🤬🙄 the salon decor is a fad and after what, a year I’m fed up of rose gold, pink & green and florals can someone have something different please? Her followers are total sheep and I can’t for the life of me understand why on Earth they fall at her feet for a comment

Reactions: 9
Yes she went mental!! The cheek when she has been a fraud all along!!

I remember this! I really went off her after that as she copies loads but publicly shamed someone who did it to her! Nasty 😠
I felt so bad on the poor girl opening her salon, she wasn’t even local! She’s all about supporting the beauty industry and other women but god forbid they get a similar floral chair 😯

Aside from being a huge narcissist, how unprofessional? Can you imagine a huge brand going on a witch hunt because another salon has a similar decor? Is anything ever truly original? Kate didn’t dream it up she will have seen it somewhere herself online. Florals, flower walls, rose gold, it’s been done to death it’s a bit chavy now if you ask me.

Reactions: 9
Nothing about her (or Cheryl) screams professional to me. From the decor of the salon to the way they conduct themselves online and in person, I find it hard to believe how anyone takes these pair of clowns seriously or heaven forbid actually look up to them.

Imagine on her courses and she’s giving tips on how to build a social media presence...assume everyone is a troll, swear as much as possible, hound people for stealing one of your “original” ideas, never credit anyone & pretend you’re all about supporting other women and businesses.

Like someone mentioned earlier she will only ever credit when she’s been called out herself and then bombards us with screenshots of how she’s “always been in communication” with these other accounts. For example the house that black built, it was just a bunch of screenshots of them saying thanks for crediting and that’s it & Katie jumping up their arses. You could tell by the tone of it they thought it was weird AF too.

Reactions: 11
Has she seriously FaceTuned and photoshopped her face at the end of a unfiltered video? But we’ve just seen the real you, for once! Kate ffs this is why I just can’t take to you! Just be real!
Wow now the end photo is so obviously photoshopped.

Reactions: 2
I can confirm that she is and her and her bf have earnt what they have through pure hard work.
Looks it as well, looks like she upgraded from DJ indesit too, glad for her haha!! Id rather bump into her on a night out and have a laugh than Kate who would have her annoying face glued to the camera on her phone. Not a fan of big fake lips though but each to their own, scrolled and seen some of her without them and look much better but hey ho.

TBT to the time KHM was 5 days pregnant and did a maternity shoot cradling her christmas gut
That arch in her back looks dangerous hahaha

Reactions: 2
Aww his new gf is a natural beauty isn’t she, they look genuinely happy together aswell. A far cry from this train wreck. Lucky escape for sure 😂
must be a breathe of fresh air moving on from her and her self obsession and just living life in the moment and not revolving every special occasion around the gram. Imagine not even being able to make a butty or hoover up without sharing it! I imagine it’s insufferable to live with. I feel sorry for her baby, she’ll be so overexposed and have no say in it.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.