Katie Hayes #2 Her king can't keep it in his pants, Katie loves her insta rants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so tit at editing, shes made the top of her right arm smaller than her forearm 😭
on the subject of Olive, this cracked me up.... it’s very fitting.

although if it really is Olive, then she’s really bad at keeping secrets or she has some proper shithouse mates

Reactions: 5
See she didn’t get any freebies from the dressing gown/slipper company so she hasn’t disclosed where she got them from with a KATE10 savings 🙄

Reactions: 7
I didn’t mean it to sound like that sorry. I mean that she can go about saying she has a cleaner but can’t even pay her own mum
No offence taken 🙂 but yeah totally agree with you. She has all the gear but can’t even sort her own mum out. She’s a disgrace

Reactions: 3
Kate, I’m writing this to you directly as we all know you’re obsessed with this site. The constant bleating about how you will be skinny again once you have the baby is pathetic and obsessive. Please just enjoy your pregnancy and stop worrying about being thin. Your body will NEVER be the same after you have the baby, especially if you have a c section. But that’s ok! Focus on the fact that you are blessed with a healthy child and a healthy pregnancy and please stop posting endless pictures of you at your thinnest. Embrace your current body and relax. Stop the airbrushing and just be yourself. You are doing yourself and impressionable young girls who follow you harm with this obsession with post baby weight. Just STOP.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Will she ever give it a rest about getting back to being “thin”? I’m pretty sure she’d put the weight back on before getting pregnant? Which is FINE just stop pretending you’ve been a size 8 all this time, there is a Silk Fred video from back in early December where she talks about being a size 12 and having a bigger belly which at least felt like she was being honest for once.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
She’s getting more exhausting by the day 🙄 why can’t her family & friends have a word? It’s totally ok to be a size 12/14/16, whatever size- she’s looking like a size 16 atm, just stop lying! God help your little girls body image growing up with you

I know I made some bad comments towards her weight when she lashed out at me on insta, which I have held my hands up and said they came from a place of anger and were out of order. (Obvs my other points still stand about her flouting social distancing laws and her being the head not us) but what kind of message is she promoting here to her young impressionable followers?! This screams that anything over a size 8 is unhealthy and ugly 😫 that caption would have been so much better if she was promoting that this was her at her healthiest mentally and physically & starting a healthy lifestyle as opposed to crash/yo-yo dieting purely to get in those size 8 jeans. In all fairness the post is pretty pointless as we, and 100k other people don’t need to see her in a thong full stop.

Anyway what is the obsession with her weight lately? I feel like we’ve had weeks of being bombarded with throwback “pics, which are all edited of course so pretty pointless as it’s never going to be a true reflection.

She’s posting healthy meals on her instagram and then moaning about having horrendous heartburn after 5pm....then on snapchat she’s posting Chicago town pizzas chips waffles etc...I know obviously it’s a part of being pregnant but putting away all this greasy food and junk really doesn’t help either.

She really is heading towards a breakdown & could do with a couple of weeks away from social media. She’s trying more and more to convince everyone she’s so happy and has the perfect life but its obvious she’s in a bad place right now. clearly Instagram is more important than the health and well-being of her & her unborn baby girl, I actually feel deeply sorry for her.

Reactions: 15
I know I made some bad comments towards her weight when she lashed out at me on insta, which I have held my hands up and said they came from a place of anger and were out of order. (Obvs my other points still stand about her flouting social distancing laws and her being the head not us) but what kind of message is she promoting here to her young impressionable followers?! This screams that anything over a size 8 is unhealthy and ugly 😫 that caption would have been so much better if she was promoting that this was her at her healthiest mentally and physically & starting a healthy lifestyle as opposed to crash/yo-yo dieting purely to get in those size 8 jeans. In all fairness the post is pretty pointless as we, and 100k other people don’t need to see her in a thong full stop.

Anyway what is the obsession with her weight lately? I feel like we’ve had weeks of being bombarded with throwback “pics, which are all edited of course so pretty pointless as it’s never going to be a true reflection.

She’s posting healthy meals on her instagram and then moaning about having horrendous heartburn after 5pm....then on snapchat she’s posting Chicago town pizzas chips waffles etc...I know obviously it’s a part of being pregnant but putting away all this greasy food and junk really doesn’t help either.

She really is heading towards a breakdown & could do with a couple of weeks away from social media. She’s trying more and more to convince everyone she’s so happy and has the perfect life but its obvious she’s in a bad place right now. clearly Instagram is more important than the health and well-being of her & her unborn baby girl, I actually feel deeply sorry for her.
I do too. Imagine living your entire life for Instagram. And it’s true about the throwback pics being pointless, when they are edited to death.

Reactions: 3
I wonder what My OnE thinks of her editing the pics to death? I was reading about Narcissistic Personality Disorder this morning, and it is without a doubt our little KHM.

9 official criteria for NPD
  • grandiose sense of self-importance
  • preoccupation with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
  • belief they’re special and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people or institutions
  • need for excessive admiration
  • sense of entitlement
  • interpersonally exploitative behavior
  • lack of empathy
  • envy of others or a belief that others are envious of them
  • demonstration of arrogant and haughty behaviors or attitudes

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Her idea of being off her phone for the day was maybe what? A few hours? With the outreach and influence she has what is disturbing is that with these throwback pics and obsessing about snapping straight back to being thin is SO bleeping DANGEROUS. Imagine other women who feel horrible about them selves mentally and physically and follow or look up to her (god forbid) and she is making out like YOU HAVE TO SNAP STRAIGHT BACK AND BE AT TBE GYM 5 TIMES A WEEK otherwise you're a mess and fat and unworthy. She makes me sick. This has pushed me over the edge. What you should be concentrating on kate is your baby, embracing your mum bod after and get to a weight you want or dont have to kill yourself for just for the gram now duck off you moron and SOMEONE TAKE HER PHONE OFF HER.

Reactions: 6
Will she ever give it a rest about getting back to being “thin”? I’m pretty sure she’d put the weight back on before getting pregnant? Which is FINE just stop pretending you’ve been a size 8 all this time, there is a Silk Fred video from back in early December where she talks about being a size 12 and having a bigger belly which at least felt like she was being honest for once.
Considering her “thinnest” is a pic from late 2018, she obviously gained weight last year before she fell pregnant.

If she wasn’t in the gym 5 days a week and back in a size 8 in 2019 before the pregnancy what makes her think she’ll be achieving that after having her ??

I wonder what My OnE thinks of her editing the pics to death? I was reading about Narcissistic Personality Disorder this morning, and it is without a doubt our little KHM.

9 official criteria for NPD
  • grandiose sense of self-importance
  • preoccupation with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
  • belief they’re special and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people or institutions
  • need for excessive admiration
  • sense of entitlement
  • interpersonally exploitative behavior
  • lack of empathy
  • envy of others or a belief that others are envious of them
  • demonstration of arrogant and haughty behaviors or attitudes

No no our Katie just wants the simple life, nothing flash or designer! That’s why she had a super chill and small baby shower with just her family and never ever shows of her possessions or dressing rooms and gifted items etc etc

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She tried so hard with the spelling of maintainable, then spelt actually as actully 🙃🤣 on the next post

Reactions: 1
She has such an unhealthy obsession with her weight, it is quite worrying. I am not sure what she is trying to achieve with her editing of pictures. So on her feed you have a picture in January of a size 8 girl with 5-6 month looking edited bump, then you have the more recent edited photos where she is looking around a size 12 with a neat round bump, but on any video she looks size 14/16 with no clear bump. What is the point? Everyone knows the photos don’t look like you, just embrace the size you are, dress to flatter you! Don’t worry about being a size 8 and making other girls who aren’t size 8 feel like that’s the only thing that makes you worthy 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I think it’s really sad to be honest that she’s like this, I’d hate to be that way. She supposedly has all the things she’s ever wanted. She has a successful business, a lovely home, her own family & close set of friends but yet is still so deeply insecure that she can’t truly be herself even tho it was by being herself (not what she looks like) that she’s got so far in business and her life, if that makes sense 🥴 So many more people would respect her if she didn’t edit every single photograph and pretend to be something she doesn’t need to be... Kate, root for the girls who have always struggled with their weight like you have, admit when you’ve made a mistake, and stop thinking the whole world is jealous/trolling when they pull you up on something that you’ve shared with 100k people that’s wrong!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.