Katie Hayes #2 Her king can't keep it in his pants, Katie loves her insta rants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. He sacked off her for KHM?! What a tit. She’s gorgeous

He must’ve preferred to be Insta famous whilst looking like he hates attention 😂. The lad thinks he’s so gorgeous it’s ridiculous, such a turn off. They deserve each other and I’m made up the exes seem to have escaped unscathed

Reactions: 8
New thread suggestion:
DJ Indesit dips his dick. Facetuned and filtered doesn't hide, Kate is abnormally thick!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
So low and behold she’s doing social media training on this paid for course! Maybe she took my advice after all 🤣 shame we won’t be able to see the content to hear what utter shite she is spouting.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anyone remember about a year ago when she kicked off because another salon based in Birmingham “copied” her Oh Darlin chair? Then the poor company who created it had to change their post too “inspired by Oh Darlin” it was a bloody pink flower chair hardly original 😫😫
I remember this! I think this was what made me unfollow her, she just comes across as a nasty girl.

So low and behold she’s doing social media training on this paid for course! Maybe she took my advice after all 🤣 shame we won’t be able to see the content to hear what utter shite she is spouting.
How is she qualified to do social media training? She’s an absolutely car crash!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Can she not just enjoy her bath without a ten minute rant about how positive she is... she is literally moaning about other people moaning when she moans every day 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Can she not just enjoy her bath without a ten minute rant about how positive she is... she is literally moaning about other people moaning when she moans every day 🤷🏼‍♀️
“Hopefully in 3 weeks this will all be over” hahaha girl you’ll be lucky if your relatives are able to meet your newborn!
This won’t be over until there is a vaccine, that’s a fact Kate. 1 million percent nobody will be allowed into the hospital to visit.
Imagine having a “mental breakdown” at the thought of not being able to have a baby shower?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
“KHM online courses is back”

KHM might find it useful to do some online courses on primary level English Language.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Nah I can’t cope with that “positive” rant, is she honestly claiming she’d be mentally ill / suicidal if she can’t have a baby shower ?

And in 3 weeks this is all gonna be over ? Get realistic hun, it’s not “negative” to be aware that social distancing measure will be in place for a LONG time. Nobody gives a duck about my ones 30th or your tit baby shower that would’ve been a carbon copy of the “gender reveal” if not worse.

She’s a head, can’t believe that she even said half of that? I’m actually embarrassed for her. Hope some NHS or social care staff call her out for being completely ignorant, the fat meff.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ya know what gets me, how is it possible that not one person in her circle has pulled her or advised her about her behaviour/the vibe she puts out/her terrible PR for a business etc etc I could go on. Statistically how is this possible that not one person around her isn’t a wanker?
Her PR image for a business is absolutely shocking, even just down to her bad language, I wouldn’t even expect a fish and chip shop to carry on like she does on a corporate page, and that’s doing chippies as disservice

Reactions: 17
I heard she had her ex on a leash and didn’t let him do anything
What’s the tea with her & her ex? Why did they split!
She put something about buying him out of the house on her home Q&A the other day (claimed she had to buy him out even though she’d put all the money in herself 🤣)

Reactions: 1
Anyone else think she’s lost it?
She needs to go through her story archive to remember what she’s been putting up one min she’s cryin now she’s a “positive person”??? Get off ur phone enjoy your bath

Reactions: 5
She’s a fuckin dick head end of. Callin people bellends on her PROFESSIONAL account is actually vile. And really ... positive vibes .. you can’t avoid this virus !!!!! Positive vibes will not make you immune - yes I get being positive will always help, but it’s not going to make this virus go away! Stay the duck INSIDE! you absolute dick head

Reactions: 6
What’s the tea with her & her ex? Why did they split!
She put something about buying him out of the house on her home Q&A the other day (claimed she had to buy him out even though she’d put all the money in herself 🤣)
She had to buy him out, and she did put more of the money in. They both cheated on each other and were as bad as each other. Think KHM is just messed up cus her original boyfriend cheated for years with one of her good mates, so god knows how she copes with the lad she’s with now

Reactions: 1
For someone so positive she comes across as very passive aggressive and swears a hell of a lot. “Yeah people are saying that there are people dying and people without a roof over their heads” - she literally has no idea, because it hasn’t directly affected her other than inconveniencing her life she just hasn’t got a clue. Also “We have a house and food and a TV” - priorities 😳 if I was her friend or a family member I’d be genuinely concerned for her behaviour at the minute!

Reactions: 7
If you want to be out of lockdown anytime soon Kate then maybe it might be time to start actually following the rules of lockdown? Particularly as you are in a vulnerable group.

If you are such a positive person why do you rant on Instagram every single day? The latest rant you sound so angry and not positive at all.

Ignorance must be bliss if you think this is all going to be over in 3 weeks!

Reactions: 7
Can you imagine sitting in the bath and talking to yourself like that? Like, she’s not looking at the camera, is she rambling to the wall or the ceiling? She’s just chatting absolute tit too, get out the bath and go to bed hun.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.