Katie Hayes #2 Her king can't keep it in his pants, Katie loves her insta rants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good to see she is taking the government advice of self isolating serious. Driving around again today or does she think being the entitled KHM she is immune to the rules. Walk the dog fine but don't drive to the location.

Reactions: 6
She is pissing me off now. I think I'm going to have to unfollow, my sister works in the hospital and she comes home every day crying because of the things she's seeing and how draining her shifts are. Yet theres this bellend driving here, there and everywhere because she clearly thinks the rules don't apply to her! I hope she gets caught the silly bint!

Reactions: 16
Anyone wondering why Kate hasn’t mentioned these new rules re birthing partners while the pandemic is going on? Or is she assuming it’ll all be over by the time her baby is due ?

cant imagine she’d accept that her King couldn’t be there for all the prime insta shots
I genuinely believe that her, like many other believe that this will be over in 2 weeks and oh how wrong they are.

Reactions: 9
She is pissing me off now. I think I'm going to have to unfollow, my sister works in the hospital and she comes home every day crying because of the things she's seeing and how draining her shifts are. Yet theres this bellend driving here, there and everywhere because she clearly thinks the rules don't apply to her! I hope she gets caught the silly bint!
I wouldn’t blame you, please pass on my thanks to your sister for her help and effort during this terrible time, Kate we know you read here so please stop getting in the car unless it’s to go to your shops for ESSENTIALS/MEDICINE. Want to walk Maxy? Or head out for some fresh air? Take him and yourselves for a bleeping walk on foot!!! It’s NOT hard, I do not feel any sympathy for you living it up in your Insta home with your king crying over not declaring enough earnings, I wouldn’t mind staying in living in a house like that and neither would our essential workers heading out to work each day to keep idiots like YOU safe!

Reactions: 10
Massive respect for your sister. I work in the NHS as a mental health practitioner and they’re saying the reason we aren’t being redeployed to support the hospitals and wards is because they’re expecting a HUGE need for therapeutic services because of the trauma of all this on NHS staff and the public.

Reactions: 14
I wouldn’t blame you, please pass on my thanks to your sister for her help and effort during this terrible time, Kate we know you read here so please stop getting in the car unless it’s to go to your shops for ESSENTIALS/MEDICINE. Want to walk Maxy? Or head out for some fresh air? Take him and yourselves for a bleeping walk on foot!!! It’s NOT hard, I do not feel any sympathy for you living it up in your Insta home with your king crying over not declaring enough earnings, I wouldn’t mind staying in living in a house like that and neither would our essential workers heading out to work each day to keep idiots like YOU safe!

Thank you, my sister is so grateful for all your respect. I just cannot cope with how self centred this insta bleep is, she needs to sort herself out and bring herself back down to reality. Her king is clearly encouraging this, it's all for the gram. I'd love Instagram to shut down for a week, she'd soon be forgotten.

Reactions: 11
Her sorting out the babies clothes bragging that almost all of it has been bought for her or given. People out there losing jobs and struggling for money then there’s her just downright bragging. Disgraceful.

Reactions: 15
They’ve driven to the beach AGAIN and are lounging on some grass. You go for a walk and go home! ON FOOT

this is the reason why there will probably be stricter rules introduced soon - people like her who think they’re above it

Reactions: 18
She irritates the duck out of me!! How bleeping stupid can you be Katie??? Stay the duck at home!!! Walk your dog round the block like everyone else is having to. Or does being a blogger mean the rules don’t apply to you? Like when you used to go on your phone and drive, or cheating the tax man?? I pray for your unborn child being born into a family as thick as yours because if it inherits your brains it’s got bleeping no chance in life.

Reactions: 8
Literally how stupid is she. There a has been so much media coverage of NOT driving places to take your dog for a walk yet she continues to do it. Considering the extravagant baby shower and how much she wanted a child I am shocked at how much she is putting herself, her baby and other peoples lives at risk. So utterly selfish and I hope people see this and think twice about giving her business when life goes back to some normality. I would love to comment but pointless as she just ignores and blocks anything she doesn’t want to hear of doesn’t inflate her ego.

Reactions: 10
Literally how stupid is she. There a has been so much media coverage of NOT driving places to take your dog for a walk yet she continues to do it. Considering the extravagant baby shower and how much she wanted a child I am shocked at how much she is putting herself, her baby and other peoples lives at risk. So utterly selfish and I hope people see this and think twice about giving her business when life goes back to some normality. I would love to comment but pointless as she just ignores and blocks anything she doesn’t want to hear of doesn’t inflate her ego.
I wouldn’t mind but some her her friends and relatives work in the NHS as well, why aren’t they giving her what for?!?

Reactions: 3
Cos she’s princess kate who they can probably sponge off the back off for Insta fame.
She’s not arsed about being a mum except for how it looks on insta. It’s gonna go one way or the other with her, she’s either gonna be like Lydia Bright “omg my accessory, sorry BABY, sleeps through already at 3 weeks old” or more trying to be an earth mum “oh we’re all in this together, how hard is it guysssss?” When in actual fact the baby will be lucky to even get a cuddle off the gram. I feel for that kid.

Reactions: 5
She really, really, REALLY fucks me off. She is a prize prick!! Her life isn’t perfect, it’s a complete bleeping shambles just like her cheap copy version house. She’s nothing but an ignorant degenerate twit. My sister is working on the COVID-19 ward at our city hospital, whilst this tosser prances about in her Range Rover without a care in the world!! My blood is boiling... I want to yank her wank hair extensions out 🤬

Reactions: 13
Where does she actually live? Is she still in the Wirral?
A 3 bed semi in Upton, don’t be fooled that it’s some mansion. She said other day she’s moving her walk in to make the original walk in the babies room. It always amuses me when she refers to her living room as the cinema room.... hun you’ve got a projector screen you’re hardly Odeon.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
So she's admitting what's said on here IS true😂Katie, you are a massive donut!
View attachment 101403
people follow her for all the wrong reasons. I’d rather have 50 follows that have 127k that a lot of them just follow you just for a laugh to see what tit she posts. Laughing stock.

All young influential kids looking up to her thinking she’s rolling in cash when the only thing she’s rolling in is loads of fake designer goods

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.