Katie Hayes #2 Her king can't keep it in his pants, Katie loves her insta rants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually can’t believe the amount of tatty tit she has for the baby.
Literally not one thing looks appropriate or comfortable. When I was pregnant all I had in mind was soft cotton and comfy baby grows and the odd few outfits I was gifted by friends and family were equally as comfortable for the baby. I’m not seeing any of that. Just tacky and selfish choices as always. Not even going to start on the shoes, it’s just obvious. She’s so ignorant and self obsessed.
I can’t bear seeing babies in tiny thin dresses, we never have the weather for it! On holiday of course but I hope someone tells her to wrap the baby up!

Reactions: 6
She’s bought the kind of things you think are cute but then when you have the baby realise are totally unpractical! I’m guessing she will carry on buying though!

Reactions: 8
Baby outfits are all for the gram, does she even know what a vest and sleep suit are? Probably have the baby girl in bloody satin pj’s from newborn for bed instead of the practical stuff.

Wait til she experiences an explosive nappy all over that tat and it’s all under her fingernails and in her hair extensions 👌🏼 it will happen

Reactions: 5
Do you think when she found out she was pregnant she was happy for the actual baby aspect of things?

Alls I remember is after she announced the Baby in the worlds cringiest vid, all she talked about was the EXTRA gender reveal, baby showers, and now it’s all the free, unpractical, baby outfits. Can’t wait for reality to hit her when she realised a child is a lot more than extravagant parties and cute outfits

A baby is for life not just for insta xo

Reactions: 12
I think she’s in the for the biggest shock of her life when this baby is born.. in fact, not even when the baby is first born, let’s say when the baby is 2. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think she’s in the for the biggest shock of her life when this baby is born.. in fact, not even when the baby is first born, let’s say when the baby is 2. 🤣🤣
Yessss this! I would love the newborn stage again but the 2yr old stage - wow 😳.

Yeah that’s funny actually. Not once seen her mention “can’t wait to hold my baby” or the actual normality of having a baby, nope it’s all for the gram, probably contour and photoshop the hell out of the poor baby when she’s here as well 🤦🏻‍♀️ “Practised this gorgeous lime green make up look on 3 week old Olive (or insert whichever name will get the most likes on Insta) how gorgggggg does she look? Can’t wait to see her rocking up at Dash and The Florist when she’s 2”

Stop being so fake!! Document it in REAL terms love, you are coming across as though you haven’t got a bloody clue. Babies are hard and it will be tough dealing with the sleepless nights etc, and if my one is dipping his caterpillar somewhere else well it really will be a crappy time!

Reactions: 4
I'm a professional nanny and Kate is a typical narcissist mum who have approached me for work (but keeps it on the DL that they have nanny). I avoid like the plague. She makes my blood boil already and the child isn't even born yet.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I'm a professional nanny and Kate is a typical narcissist mum who have approached me for work (but keeps it on the DL that they have nanny). I avoid like the plague. She makes my blood boil already and the child isn't even born yet.
So she’s finally got pregnant and wants to palm the baby off on a nanny?! She’s unreal. So much for “bringin baby girl to work with me” she’s such a bint

• Haha
She’ll be the fat Amanda Harrington 🤮

Speaking of Amanda Harrington. I bet she would get her own thread, the amount of tit that goes around about that skanky bint
Please someone make one! Have you seen the new fella? Older? 2 little girls, wonder how she's taking to being step-mummy!!???

Reactions: 11
Anyone noticed how she holds her jaw and gives herself an underbite? Like no ones resting face is like that I don't get what she's trying to do there 😂

Reactions: 2
Please someone make one! Have you seen the new fella? Older? 2 little girls, wonder how she's taking to being step-mummy!!???
We all know exactly why she’s with him. Did you see her engagement video? She didn’t exactly look over the moon about it. Sour faced cow

Reactions: 6
A
I think she secretly hates the step kids but has put on the full over the top love show to get the bling ring.

Have you seen the new successful 'business' am exercise bike with two heat lamps shining on it. More fool the peeps who book in a paid for session 😂

• Haha
“Watching make up tutorials which I never do but they’re amazing keep them up” Wonder if they’re people that have tried her work or muas tutorials? Either way odd thing to say for a make up artist especially one that owns an academy

My sister did a 1-1 course with her a couple of years ago, back when she was in the secret warehouse. She said it would be an all day thing and didn't need to bring lunch as you could get some on site, it lasted about 11-3 with over an hour for lunch and you could only get snacks from a vending machine on the top floor. I was surprised at how she looked in real life, she wasn't big at the time but had tummy rolls you could see. Oh and she tagged loads of brands that she used in the pictures but in reality used crappy lashes from ebay.

I don’t like it when MUA’s use cheap foundation on you like Maybelliene Superstay, yeah sure it’s great but that should just be a recommendation for us to use at home not what you should be putting on my face

I remember when MUA’s started taking off, it was all Illamasqua highlighter, MAC/Illamasqua/Charlotte Tilbury foundation, decent quality eyeshadows and bases, that sort of thing but now I feel when I go to an MUA, most of it is stuff from Superdrug 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s an expensive trade for sure but when you’re paying £30-45 for a full face then surely, like in the beginning, we should be getting a superior service - or am I the only one who thinks this 🤷🏻‍♀️ If I wanted collection concealer, Barry M Blusher and Maybelliene, I’d do it at home?

Reactions: 27
So she’s finally got pregnant and wants to palm the baby off on a nanny?! She’s unreal. So much for “bringin baby girl to work with me” she’s such a bint
Sorry no she hasn't approached me, but she is very much like a lot of instafamous/wags/or just even normal mums who approach me via word of mouth. They think motherhood is easy - when it's damn hard.

Anyone wondering why Kate hasn’t mentioned these new rules re birthing partners while the pandemic is going on? Or is she assuming it’ll all be over by the time her baby is due ?

cant imagine she’d accept that her King couldn’t be there for all the prime insta shots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.