Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AaronPurrSir

Omg he’s so patronising to his mum 🙄 His mum coins cook when he was young it was all frozen pancakes wasn’t it mum 🙄

Honestly that’s how we were all brought up and not a chia seed in sight 🤣

What an absolute knob 🙈
Literally. That was the standard 80s-90s upbringing diet 😂 sugary cereal for breakfast, packed lunch box of ham sandwich with white bread, crisps, some chocolate and a yoghurt for lunch, and frozen shit for tea. Every school had that one kid with hippy parents who brought in seeded brown bread and veg sticks for lunch, but they were weirdos and we all felt a bit sorry for them 😂

His mum is representative of every British mum of that era, he ain’t special and it winds me up that he acts like he was severely neglected because his mum didn’t feed him quinoa, and avocado on sourdough. The rest of us survived to tell the tale!

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Londonchick

Chatty Member
I feel like he's missed the point of why UPF are so popular. I'm sure he'll manage to go shopping and feed his family for a week on £100 with freshly cooked meals and fresh ingredients. Fuck me, we all could I'm sure

BUT we don't all have 2 adults at home most of the time to cook with fresh ingredients. Or homeschooled children with, it seems, absolutely no hobbies apart from whatever Joe's manic mind has decided they will all 'smash' this week.

Most of us have jobs we have to go to most of the week with early starts and late finishes.

We have children at nursery or school, with numerous clubs like rainbows, football, dance, swimming etc that have to be fitted in during the evening, (usually numerous days with differing start and finish times in a variety of locations obviously)

We have household jobs to keep on top of too - we don't all live in a shit pit 24/7 like Joe.

Add into that various illnesses that people suffer with and the appointments involved with those or elderly/infirm parents that need caring for.

Oh and we have to try and hold down some fragments of a social life.

All that and more is why people rely on UPF!!

Do your shopping Joe, but you live a privileged life and you'll still fall off the wagon in a few weeks. You absolutely cannot preach to any of us about this

• Heart
Reactions: 39

tinypathers

Joe- I know you read this. She’s a bright kid. She’s doing really well and is ahead of her peers at the moment. They will all catch up quickly. School isn’t about who gets to the end of the reading scheme first. There are so many other skills that they need to learn.

Homeschooling works well for some but needs a structured approach and parents who are able to deliver the whole curriculum not just parts of it as well as making sure all the social skills are learnt.

You may well want to travel and be a free hippy but she would be better with a nanny at home providing structure and taking her to school given than neither you or Rosie were first in the queue when intelligence was handed out. Please do the right thing for those kids not just for you and your sex life. And please don’t have any more.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Rondoodle

VIP Member
I feel like Joe has fucked his branding up purely because he thinks he is better than everyone else and as a result his messaging is just totally out of touch and inconsistent.
He preaches balance when its plain to see that he is in a constant state of binging and restricting. He says they want to homeschool Indie because they love spending time together as a family but constantly fucks off with Rosie to party and leaves them behind (Coachella, Glasto). He just can't keep his own story straight.

I mean who is he trying to appeal to?! His method is totally outdated so anyone under 30 will give him a wide berth when there are so many better fitness influencers out there. So is it parents he is targeting?! And if so why does the think that the homeschool approach is going to appeal? He basically says he is doing it because they love spending time together as a family, implying that those who send their kids to school don't! I mean we all know that it isn't the reason at all but surely being honest would actually serve him better in this case even if it makes him look like a selfish prick.

Plus isn't this latest development just another step towards being even more unrelatable. You know those kids aren't going to be awake and starting 'school' at 8.45am so yet again he's removed another obstacle that most people face...the busy morning rush and then end of the day madness with homework/cooking dinner after work etc. Yet he'll continue to preach that everyone has time to exercise.

And his whole Rosie 🔥 body speech went down like a lead balloon, alienating mothers and making him look like an even bigger arse.

So what is the point of him? His recipes are basic as fuck and have had their day. Apps like his are 10 a penny and high intensity isn't fashionable anymore. He isn't relatable at all with the constant holidays and now homeschooling to facilitate said holidays as he doesn't want to be told what to do by the school. Yet he continues to preach on and on and on about how we can all do what he is doing.

Fuck the fuck off Joe.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Lalalala1212

I know this isn’t the real reason he’s doing it - but the logic he’s putting out there of home schooling because they just love spending time together is quite codependent and because he wants to spend all their time as a family it’s depriving Indie of social time with her peers, taking her away from friends she’s made this year. It also again massively shows his privilege and that he doesn’t understand that the majority of us couldn’t just homeschool if we wanted more time with our children because this annoying thing called work would get in the way.
Anyway this is irrelevant because that isn’t the reason - the reason is he wants to go to LA and let them run around in bare feet while he takes a million instastories of the food he’s eating in restaurants every night. Also agree that the school probably had a word about attendance and he can’t handle being told what to do.
Rant over 😂

Reactions: 30

Missymoo92

VIP Member
I haven't been on here for a while, the twat blocked me when I told him some home truths 😂

Here's a thread title suggestion (based on people here referring to him as the Messiah)

Joe Wicks #20 - "He's not the Messiah, he's a binge eating naughty boy!"

• Haha
Reactions: 28

mrtumble

VIP Member
Question said 'are you', not 'how are you' - reading comprehension poor, does not bode well for a year of homeschooling his children 🤣

• Haha

WeHadFunRight

VIP Member
Dozie is notably absent - off her tits in Ibiza again or locked up in Joe’s HandMaid’s Tale dungeon?
She’s gained 5lbs because she accidentally picked up Marley’s plate for dinner and not hers, so Joe won’t let her in front of the camera until she’s lost the weight again.

• Haha

Bedshrimp

I know someone who has kids at the same school as Indi. Apparently she was constantly out of school for all of their holidays, especially the Australian one where they were away for a month.
He barely showed his face at school, and when he did it was head down refused to speak to anyone. Would pick her up early and go out of the back gate instead of seeing parents. Drop her off late etc. Considering all of his PE with Joe bullshit, he refused to get involved in her school at all, and never showed up to anything including sports day.

• Wow

Londonchick

Chatty Member
Erm, Joe? The point is to write the letters and give them to the person intended.

Not write the letters, photograph them, get the social media 'likes' and then dump them somewhere....

#justsaying

• Heart
Reactions: 27

mrtumble

VIP Member
Did you hear him ask indie what she asks for first thing, literally (yes he did use this) every morning? And Indie replies, ‘to watch the greatest showman’ and then he has to correct her by telling her THIS morning you asked to go for a run. Literally every morning she asks to go for a run? I spy a porkie pie Mr Twat Face
They don't use screens with their children, you know. Apart from every morning, when Indie watches a 2 hour long film as soon as she wakes up 🤣

• Haha

Camperfan

VIP Member
Joe is going to one of my friends primary school next week. She's shared the message from school, it says Joe loves to share on his social media so they all need to fill in a consent form. If you don't consent you have to take part in a different area which won't be covered by cameras. Poor vulnerable kids who can't be on social media, made to be on the sidelines rather than freely join in.

• Wow
  • Sad

WeHadFunRight

VIP Member
Burpee Jesus just needs some validation from his flock. You can tell that there was a flashpoint this morning.
“Let them eat Cheerios”

PS Joe, if you don’t want your kids eating sugary cereals, don’t buy it. Nothing wrong with Weetabix or Rice Krispies. Your fault for having it in the house
“Let them eat Cheerios” is my thread title nomination

• Haha

Bubblemamaa22

Chatty Member
Seriously. All that's going on in the world and all he's got to worry about is his baby waking 3 times a night and interrupting his training. While he's in his second home in the sunshine.

Fuck all the way off Joe. I've weeped holding my child this week purely because I feel so fucking lucky to have them and that we get to go to sleep safe and warm in our beds. At least they're alive and healthy.

He's an absolute wanker.

• Heart

mrtumble

VIP Member
That video of Indie running alone made me feel sad for her. She should be in school, messing around with her mates, not going for runs with her prat of a Dad
My little boy, same age as Indie, had his first day in year 1 today. He had a brilliant time dressing up as a pirate and playing with all the other kids. Imagine having to sacrifice that so that you can go to wanky steak restaurants in Mexico with your dad.

• Haha
Reactions: 26