Joe Wicks #19 Dozie not allowed to ever get fat as long as she's married to the Coachella twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this isn’t the real reason he’s doing it - but the logic he’s putting out there of home schooling because they just love spending time together is quite codependent and because he wants to spend all their time as a family it’s depriving Indie of social time with her peers, taking her away from friends she’s made this year. It also again massively shows his privilege and that he doesn’t understand that the majority of us couldn’t just homeschool if we wanted more time with our children because this annoying thing called work would get in the way.
Anyway this is irrelevant because that isn’t the reason - the reason is he wants to go to LA and let them run around in bare feet while he takes a million instastories of the food he’s eating in restaurants every night. Also agree that the school probably had a word about attendance and he can’t handle being told what to do.
Rant over 😂

Reactions: 30
I know this isn’t the real reason he’s doing it - but the logic he’s putting out there of home schooling because they just love spending time together is quite codependent and because he wants to spend all their time as a family it’s depriving Indie of social time with her peers, taking her away from friends she’s made this year. It also again massively shows his privilege and that he doesn’t understand that the majority of us couldn’t just homeschool if we wanted more time with our children because this annoying thing called work would get in the way.
Anyway this is irrelevant because that isn’t the reason - the reason is he wants to go to LA and let them run around in bare feet while he takes a million instastories of the food he’s eating in restaurants every night. Also agree that the school probably had a word about attendance and he can’t handle being told what to do.
Rant over 😂
Good point. That's why it grates so much to hear him say we just love each other and want to travel the world together and we can just fit Indie's school around that. Because most people have to work for a living. Honestly it breaks most parents' hearts to have to be away from their young kids working, I know it did me when my daughter had to go to nursery at 13 months so I could go back to work three days a week so we can pay the mortgage.

His existence and advice just continues to be further detached from reality.

Reactions: 15
My daughter would be gutted if she couldn't go into Y1 in September. She loves seeing her friends, teachers and other staff members. She thrives on routine and structure. She loves learning and adores maths. She is flying at phonics.

There is so much for them to learn in Reception in terms of reading, it's almost like they've sent her to school so the school can teach Indie to read (do the dirty work), and from August onwards Joe and Rosie will be improving and building on that. I don't believe they will do it alone, they'll need a tutor of some type. But getting a 5 year old to sit and learn with a tutor via zoom isn't going to work, they will need someone in person. If they jet off to American for several months of the year they really need a teacher with an English accent, otherwise it is going to complicate her phonics journey. Even with my daughter, we have words flagged as red words in her books and to us they aren't, it's all to do with local dialect and that's just British accents!

When she goes into Year 2, will. Marley be in Reception? He talks about sending her back to school in the future, I wondered if they will send her back when Marley starts Reception and pull them out a year later.

Like other people have said, the children should still have regular home school commitments such as sports clubs, forest schools, art clubs etc which are solely designed for home school children to learn and interact with other children.

I basically think he wants the kids to fit around his lifestyle.

Reactions: 8
Wonder if he'll be able to afford the 6 kids he dreams of? He might have a high income now but his fame will fade and he has an expensive lifestyle.
6 kids in private education would be a killer!

Reactions: 11
Those early videos just confirm what an utterly insufferable jerk he really is

Reactions: 9
Didn’t he do a programme for Channel 4 way back in the early days, where he was supposed to overhaul some unfortunate peoples’ lifestyles? Am I imagining that?
Never got recommissioned 😂

ETA: found it!!

Reactions: 4
Reactions: 6
Ha ha that article is hilarious

Moments after I enter Joe Wicks’s London office, an almighty racket breaks out. It’s so loud and sudden that I assume something must have gone horribly wrong. Someone is screaming, literally screaming: “THE GUARDIAN IS HERE, DOING A DAY IN THE LIFE OF JOE WICKS!”
I look up and realise that the noise is coming from Wicks himself. He’s holding his phone at arm’s length, twirling around, yelling at the screen. This will be a Snapchat video for his followers, one of several he posts every day. I am the only person in the entire office (50 staff) looking up.

twit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ha ha that article is hilarious

Moments after I enter Joe Wicks’s London office, an almighty racket breaks out. It’s so loud and sudden that I assume something must have gone horribly wrong. Someone is screaming, literally screaming: “THE GUARDIAN IS HERE, DOING A DAY IN THE LIFE OF JOE WICKS!”
I look up and realise that the noise is coming from Wicks himself. He’s holding his phone at arm’s length, twirling around, yelling at the screen. This will be a Snapchat video for his followers, one of several he posts every day. I am the only person in the entire office (50 staff) looking up.

twit 🤣
Insufferable!

Reactions: 3
Hold the front page Joe has discovered an amazing place called the V&A!!!! Ever heard of it? FFS that home schooling is going to be hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The guy is a massive c**t. You can hear poor Indies voice in those latest stories that she doesn't want to be speaking whilst he's recording. And her little I don't want to do it 💔

• Sad
One thing (of many) that he does which really pisses me off, is that he asks Indie a question and within seconds he’s prompting her or answering for her. Fucks sake, give her a chance and let her answer!

Reactions: 15
She was busy concentrating on her spelling and writing and he’s interrupting her for the sake of his stories… Yeah can really see this homeschooling going well.

I might just be being a right Karen but the thought of Marley on that little bike with no shirt on just makes me grimace.

I know it can't go very fast but if he were to come off it, imagine! 😣

Kids injure themselves on pedal bikes so a motorised one just gives me the absolute jeebs.

I might just be being a right Karen but the thought of Marley on that little bike with no shirt on just makes me grimace.

I know it can't go very fast but if he were to come off it, imagine! 😣

Kids injure themselves on pedal bikes so a motorised one just gives me the absolute jeebs.
Well if you're a Karen, then so am I, I had the same thought.
Child safety has never been top of Wicksy boy's priorities though.

The kids are back on his insta🙄 will you please for the love of God brush their bloody hair, they look like they've been dragged through a hedge. See he's still a maaaaaasssssive prick aswell🤪🤪🤪

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.