Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tinypathers

Drove near his house earlier- lots of bikers out- half expected to see him and Marley going down the road but thankfully not!

unidentified

VIP Member
The lamp is still wonky! Why hasn’t the cleaner sorted it or do they not have one and the place is just grim. I did see their worktop looked dirty when he was making the porridge

Camperfan

VIP Member
Anyone got any new thread title suggestions? I've searched this thread and it didn't come up with any put forward, though I swear there were some golden comments which could well be.

Modette52

I vaguely remember years back, a woman coming out and saying that back when Joe first started his plan, pre his big fame, he stole her before and after pictures from Instagram and pretended they were from doing his plan. When she confronted him via DM, he sent her a load of abuse calling her a fat bitch etc.

Does anyone else remember this, or did I dream it?!
Yes I remember it, think it happened to a few other people as well

What's this 'always together' nonsense that he's all of a sudden decided he needs to spout constantly. Has someone mentioned his frequent holidays without the kids and it has touched a nerve?
Definitely this. ‘Our first festival together’ because he’s obviously annoyed people have pointed out how much he leaves his kids