Joe Wicks #19 Dozie not allowed to ever get fat as long as she's married to the Coachella twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s such an addict
He watches the greatest showman repeatedly
Reads Charlie and the chocolate factory repeatedly
Why doesn’t he try new things and see what else he might like
It’s like a fixation once he finds something he likes

Reactions: 11
Hey Joe, why don’t you film your kids eating honey Cheerios and crumpets with a sh*t ton of butter? They never seem to get that for their breakfast but you might get some more thumbs up for the camera if you do ?!

Reactions: 9
He’s back telling us all that one of his workouts relieves depression. Just because he went on another one of his binges last night he’s trying to preach to all of us the a few burpees solves it all
IMG_0877.jpeg

• Sick
He’s back telling us all that one of his workouts relieves depression. Just because he went on another one of his binges last night he’s trying to preach to all of us the a few burpees solves it all
View attachment 2438573
He looks like tit. He looks dead behind the eyes, older before his time and weak and scrawny. 🤢And preaching to us peasants about how best to live your life and eat. Piss off Joe.

Reactions: 14
Made me laugh yesterday the pic he put up with the CrossFit gym owner. The guy was a foot taller and way better physique. Joe looked his scrawny inadequate self next to him. He really is an "average Joe" alright and his message is dated and toxic.

Reactions: 7
Why does he feel the need to show pictures of his kids leftovers. And film then eating. Leave them alone fgs

Reactions: 6
Indie approves...she might want to tell her face Joe 😂😂😂

She ate the crumpet 👍🏻
Bottom line stop filming your kids eating like you're the oracle of getting children to eat.

You ain't. Leave them in peace.

I hate cold water so don't drink enough, but 4-5 litres a day sounds excessive. Is he aware there is such a thing as too much water, and it can have a detrimental effect?
Yeah, filming the kids not enjoying their brekkie was a low point. He's trained them to say they like it but their faces and expressions say otherwise. No different than old days when you were forced to sit at table until you'd finished. Didn't make kids love the food anymore than just letting it go did.

Reactions: 13
Being filmed eating is very intrusive. I remember my aunt filming something in the living room when I was eating as a child and I felt so uncomfortable I had to stop. Or you know when people want a group photo at a restaurant and you have a mouthful of food? Maybe I'm weirdly self conscious but I don't like it

Reactions: 11
I had forgotten about Joe. He came up on my feed. He is now a total tosser. When did he become more than a fitness instructor with a few recipe books?

Reactions: 1
I had forgotten about Joe. He came up on my feed. He is now a total tosser. When did he become more than a fitness instructor with a few recipe books?
When he became the nation’s PE teacher in 2020

suspect he’s always been at least a bit of a tosser though

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It all went to his head, his 15 minutes of fame. He's desperate to hang on to it , though talentless....

Reactions: 2
He’s such an addict
He watches the greatest showman repeatedly
Reads Charlie and the chocolate factory repeatedly
Why doesn’t he try new things and see what else he might like
It’s like a fixation once he finds something he likes
Screaming out ADHD

Reactions: 5
4-5 litres of water a day??? That’s too much. He’s only small.
I can’t imagine thinking I’m that important that I need to showcase every aspect of my life and preach my heart out as content. And sell out my wife & kids!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.