Joe Wicks #19 Dozie not allowed to ever get fat as long as she's married to the Coachella twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m irrationally irritated by the way he holds a fork.
He pulls a weird lip thing when he knows he's being filmed or photographed which gives me the major ickadoodle. Not that everything he does, doesn't, but still.

Like the top lip out over the bottom, he's doing it here and it's just rank. He fancies himself ridiculously.

And yes, the fork holding is manic, why are all his fingers all over the shop?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg he’s so patronising to his mum 🙄 His mum coins cook when he was young it was all frozen pancakes wasn’t it mum 🙄

Honestly that’s how we were all brought up and not a chia seed in sight 🤣

What an absolute knob 🙈

Reactions: 12
Omg he’s so patronising to his mum 🙄 His mum coins cook when he was young it was all frozen pancakes wasn’t it mum 🙄

Honestly that’s how we were all brought up and not a chia seed in sight 🤣

What an absolute knob 🙈
Literally. That was the standard 80s-90s upbringing diet 😂 sugary cereal for breakfast, packed lunch box of ham sandwich with white bread, crisps, some chocolate and a yoghurt for lunch, and frozen tit for tea. Every school had that one kid with hippy parents who brought in seeded brown bread and veg sticks for lunch, but they were weirdos and we all felt a bit sorry for them 😂

His mum is representative of every British mum of that era, he ain’t special and it winds me up that he acts like he was severely neglected because his mum didn’t feed him quinoa, and avocado on sourdough. The rest of us survived to tell the tale!

• Haha
Reactions: 47
He's such a prick - he barely eats better now unless it's performative rubbish for Insta.

Reactions: 11
Literally. That was the standard 80s-90s upbringing diet 😂 sugary cereal for breakfast, packed lunch box of ham sandwich with white bread, crisps, some chocolate and a yoghurt for lunch, and frozen tit for tea. Every school had that one kid with hippy parents who brought in seeded brown bread and veg sticks for lunch, but they were weirdos and we all felt a bit sorry for them 😂

His mum is representative of every British mum of that era, he ain’t special and it winds me up that he acts like he was severely neglected because his mum didn’t feed him quinoa, and avocado on sourdough. The rest of us survived to tell the tale!
So true! I don't think I tried an avocado until I was about 20!

Reactions: 10
There was a program on bbc about food and the way of living through the decades. It was so interesting. Families had to dress and live exactly as you would have at that time. If Joe watched it he would see his mum was just like everyone else

Reactions: 14
Why is he constantly filming and uploading from Rosie birthday party instead of being present and sociable and enjoying it?

Reactions: 2
The dinner parties always make me laugh…for Rosie’s birthday but then it’s Joe’s brother, partners and kids round the table. Never any of Rosie’s fun mates. They never get across the doorstep.

Reactions: 10
I wondered when we’d get a post about his boot camp story again. It also comes out whenever he needs cheap engagement!
---
*always!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Thank god this bleep doesn't live next door to me. What a bleeping fright that G imp is....

Reactions: 5
Gifted Moto GP tickets !! 😡
Undeclared gifted motoGP tickets! He's also so sexist, men of the family must be into bikes, the girls must look pretty. Although I think he got gifted tickets to either this or F1 last year and took Rosie. It was probs F1 and Rosie chose to go for the glamour/celeb spotting 🙄

Reactions: 13
The dinner parties always make me laugh…for Rosie’s birthday but then it’s Joe’s brother, partners and kids round the table. Never any of Rosie’s fun mates. They never get across the doorstep.
Yeah the other Page 3 girls are never anywhere to be seen 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.