Joe Wicks #19 Dozie not allowed to ever get fat as long as she's married to the Coachella twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I assume it’s a private school and I wonder if the cost of fees has also played a part. He’s been talking about struggling with engagement on reels and you tube and reaching new audiences. His app is always on sale and all these holidays (while probably used as work trips) will still have added up, plus the cost of running 3 houses. The cost of living must be having an impact. He wouldn’t admit the private school is one way to save money. He’s hardly had value for money, he’s paid fees for a year and she’s missed a lot of it.
He doesn’t need to save money he made millions out of lockdown.
---
I know someone who has kids at the same school as Indi. Apparently she was constantly out of school for all of their holidays, especially the Australian one where they were away for a month.
He barely showed his face at school, and when he did it was head down refused to speak to anyone. Would pick her up early and go out of the back gate instead of seeing parents. Drop her off late etc. Considering all of his PE with Joe bullshit, he refused to get involved in her school at all, and never showed up to anything including sports day.
This doesn’t surprise me at all! He’s a twit.

Reactions: 12
I assume it’s a private school and I wonder if the cost of fees has also played a part. He’s been talking about struggling with engagement on reels and you tube and reaching new audiences. His app is always on sale and all these holidays (while probably used as work trips) will still have added up, plus the cost of running 3 houses. The cost of living must be having an impact. He wouldn’t admit the private school is one way to save money. He’s hardly had value for money, he’s paid fees for a year and she’s missed a lot of it.
I do get what you mean his engagement is going to run it’s course people get bored 🥱
But I don’t think he will be struggling for money they have just brought a large house in the Cotswolds
He just doesn’t want to be restricted from his carefree lifestyle !

Reactions: 10
I doubt the school fees are hurting him as the homeschool tutor will cost an arm and a leg anyway. It’ll be much more to do with the fact that traditional schooling doesn’t fit with their lifestyle of bleeping off here and there whenever they feel like it.

From his stories they were always running late for school too so i imagine the school are saying good riddance! How annoying for the teachers to have constant disruption to their classes with lateness and leaving early. She’s a clever little girl, it’s a shame he’s messing with her structure and routine. I bet she never got to make any decent bonds with her peers being out of school for 75% of the school year.

Reactions: 11
He did make millions from lockdown but he also bought a £4million house. I suspect a lot of his money is tied up in property or the business. I don’t think the fees are the main reason, it was just a thought, agree he wants to travel.
I don’t think he will get a tutor. If they spend most of the year travelling having a tutor dropping in and out when they are home will be very disjointed and chances are it wouldn’t be the same one.
tamara ecclestone did it during covid but the tutor travelled with them and once covid finished fifi was back in school full time.

Reactions: 1
I doubt the school fees are hurting him as the homeschool tutor will cost an arm and a leg anyway. It’ll be much more to do with the fact that traditional schooling doesn’t fit with their lifestyle of bleeping off here and there whenever they feel like it.
This is exactly it! Soon as I saw it I thought what the self centred prick actually means is that being restricted by school terms interferes with his desire to duck off to Santa Monica and show off for large chunks of the year. He’s utterly selfish and always puts his own needs ahead of the kids. It’s glaringly obvious yet his thick as pig tit adoring followers continue to blow smoke up his arse and tell him what an amazing dad he is 🙄 Feel so sorry for Indie.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Re the fees isn't there something to do with tax and fees and the fees can basically be written off under the business? Not 100% but just a thought.

Reactions: 1
Ran here as soon as I saw the stories. Wow what an irresponsible hole. The kids won’t thank him for this, god my favourite memories of school are infants without a doubt, I know many others who say the same. It’s so important to have that social interaction with peers and learn through play especially before age 8- the brain development during this time is huge.I feel angry on behalf of the future (screwed up) adult that child will grow up to be.

Reactions: 14
I home schooled my son for 2 years, non pandemic related, he had severe anxiety. I did it for HIM, not me, it was very hard and very challenging but he's now back in school and thriving. These twit's have made this decision because it suits THEM...nowhere in this decision is the wellbeing of the child.

Absolute knobs

• Heart
Reactions: 16
"It may only be a year" means they have some kind of big long holiday planned next year and that's why they're doing it. So transparent

Reactions: 19
His passive aggressive message on Facebook now, thank you for all the supportive messages! We may only do this for a year, she is only 5. Load of nonsence, you are stunting her learning and development as you have 5+ trips booked. She will miss out on so much you twit! How people bow down to him is BEYOND me and he has been on here reading these, I hope you read this you bell end.

His passive aggressive message on Facebook now, thank you for all the supportive messages! We may only do this for a year, she is only 5. Load of nonsence, you are stunting her learning and development as you have 5+ trips booked. She will miss out on so much you twit! How people bow down to him is BEYOND me and he has been on here reading these, I hope you read this you bell end.
Neither of them give a toss. Their moronic Internet-set will think they're wonderful & won't see the ulterior motive behind it...

Reactions: 7
Her dad does star jumps for a living and her mum used to flash her gash … the perfect teachers 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 39
"It may only be a year" means they have some kind of big long holiday planned next year and that's why they're doing it. So transparent
Another Maldives trip, probably another long haul trip like Oz and then of course the obligatory month or so in Santa Monica.

He wanted to send Indie to school at 4 to brag how clever she is/how well she’s doing etc etc, despite her not being compulsory school age until this Sept but then most likely got a telling off by the school because she was out more than she was in and it’s not something you can just pick and choose when you turn up to. That’s why he’s pulled her out of school so they can continue to prioritise their wants over their kids needs. Until Marley is of compulsory school age in Jan 2025. That’s why they’re only home schooling for a year, because it’s only one child they have to educate by law.

Joe, if you do read here, next time you go to santa monica will you fix that bleeping curtain pole you woman

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I got a bit of a hint back tracking from his video. Oh we may only do it for a year as indie is 5.
He seemed a bit surprised that so many home school and that there are communities and group plus meet ups. Like actual people really do home school but also actually do provide the education not just choose to for holidays. Think maybe he thought they were being special by taking her out!
I think the novelty will wear off when he has to have all three at home…

Reactions: 13
It does seem a bit pointless to send her and pay fees if she's only going to be there for half of the time, but they obviously can't just take her out next year because she will be 5. Can't see them joining any Facebook groups or becoming part of a home schooling community 🤣 They'll just be off on holiday and they'll give her writing practise to do every day in a nod to giving her an education.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.