Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
That video of Indie running alone made me feel sad for her. She should be in school, messing around with her mates, not going for runs with her prat of a Dad

Reactions: 23

Brummiebird

VIP Member
I suspect school have acted entirely appropriately and raised a safeguarding concern about a frequently absent unkempt child whose parents have paraded her in a state of undress (and wetting herself) on social media. Add in that anyone with a brain cell can see her Father has manic behaviour and probably has gin ton breath at school collection and it raises many a red flag.
Home schooling is their bratty response.

• Sad
Reactions: 22

unidentified

VIP Member
#ThickoJoe doesn’t realise that just because your parents have you young doesn’t mean you get longer with them. Also, that doesn’t mean they’re a better parent. I had my mum for 26 years and I’m so grateful for every moment I had with her and guess what? We were fed Turkey dinosaurs and smiley faces because it was the 90’s!

• Heart

Itsjustmetoo

Him cooking tonight with Leni strapped to the front of him gave me the fear! Her little feet are level with the hob! What if she kicked out? He's such a dick. If she's hungry, give her something to eat whilst you cook! Or how about you don't let her get so starving hungry in the first place! I detest this utter total prick, I really do.

He is so unrelatable. Moaning about being stressed and eating his emotions while he’s on holiday in his expensive second home in America - what does he have to worry about?

• Haha

JayRad

Chatty Member
You just know after a year of homeschooling he will bring out some book like ‘Brainy Bean in 15’. 15 minute lessons to turn your little toddler into the next MENSA member. Every lesson concludes with 10 burpees and a stir fry

• Haha
  • Heart
Said many times before but if those kids were being brought up like that by a single mum on a council estate (that’s not shade at anyone by the way) social services would have been called by now

There is such a lack of structure in his life, I mean what do they do all day? He rarely works because if he does some ‘work’ we all fucking know about it with his moaning posts “oh poor me, I had to sit in a studio and read the book that I didn’t write for 8-hours.” His brother does all the heavy lifting for the app, occasional schools tour and jump around like a children’s entertainer for a couple of hours, rolled out to do a children in need challenge.
His life looks so boring, and selfish! If they do ever do anything for the kids then he makes it all about himself. Where are Marley & Indie’s interests? They only seem to get access to what interests him … running(?), cooking, skateboards, motorbikes. They never ever seem to go to the playground, or play for a sports team, or do anything that doesn’t suit Joe.
Like seriously, what do they do all day?
I wouldn’t trade my life for his, despite all the money & luxury - money can’t buy fulfilment, just provide comfort

• Heart

queenamber

VIP Member
Makes me laugh whenever I see Rosie in those frumpy Mum dresses. The internet doesn’t forget Rosie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Camperfan

VIP Member
His stories yesterday and today were insufferable.
But also "homeschooling because i like it best when I spend more time with my children". Shouldn't it be about what's best for those children not what's best for him?! Limiting their interactions with peer group and a lack of routine is not what's best for them!

Bubblemamaa22

Chatty Member
Ummmmmmmm. After all that preaching he got a baguette, stuffed with crisps & chocolate almonds from Pret AND went to Nero to get two cookies (and he definitely got some krispie kremes because he’s basic AF). That’s loads of food! Last time I checked, Pret sold salads & nuts - it’s really not that hard to not eat shit when you’re outside the house, just a question of motivation and discipline
There's an M&S in Piccadilly where you could have definitely got a very healthy nutrient dense lunch.

He's chosen not to (which is ok if that's what he wanted) but he can leave out the accompanying rant.

He's such a massive wanker. He really is so out of touch and privileged.

Another casual home school reference. I haven't seen any home schooling though. Just them not going to school is what's actually happening 😂

WeHadFunRight

VIP Member
It’s all just him drumming up business isn’t it. “I’m like you, you poor, fat, lazy bastard who can’t control him/herself - but here’s what I do after I eat £15 worth of convenience food - I get on my plan and I get bang tidy, you could too, you could pay me money while you fail to lose weight on my plan because I’ll keep telling you this binge restrict cycle is normal, because I’m doing it too. So buy my plan and eat shit then restrict yourself because I tell you carbs are bad, and you need to earn your food. Buy my plan. I love you, I love your money.”

The weird love bombing in that story “I love you, I love who you are” omg he should be warning his daughters about the people in their lives who will do this to them. It’s creepy AF. He must be on something to write that.

• Heart

Becclo44

VIP Member
Who writes their own happy birthday post?! 🤣 the narcissism is off the scale with this twat isn’t it!
---
He doesn't half romanticise his childhood, my god.

Screaming and shouting and a parent using heroin is not normal Joe. It's definitely not inspirational. It's great that he has a relationship with his parents now and they are obviously in a better place but it's not a great idea to keep going on about it like it was normal. It would warrant a child protection referral.
personally I think he’s made the shitty childhood thing up (or at least heavily exaggerated it) to be honest, only so he can be like ‘look how successful I am despite my drug addict parents!’

Reactions: 20