Joe Wicks #19 Dozie not allowed to ever get fat as long as she's married to the Coachella twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's going to be well ahead on his pet subjects, like Spanish, but are they also schooling her on the subjects they are less keen on? The trouble will come if they teach things like maths how they were taught. The methods my kids learnt were way different to how I learnt. So if/when Indie goes back she might find reintegration difficult.
I think Marley still goes to nursery so the whole wanting time together is bull and it's all down to not being able to piss off to Oz/USA for weeks on end now Indie is over 5.

Reactions: 16
He clearly only pulled her out of school because she wasn’t top of the class at everything and his ego couldn’t take it.,

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought that was a photo Dosie had sent him whilst she was away at first sight. Thought the bulge was a bit of bloat, or early pg again. When I realised it was his junk I felt truly ill. Surely he has more appropriate pic of his baby to share? He also zoomed in on a family shot last week to show the baby (forgotten her name) looking adoringly at him. Making it clear it's the adulation he loves not necessarily missing his kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wonder if somewhere in his sick little mind he thinks the female fans will enjoy this hehheheh 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
He's back showing off making fancy egg pittas for the kids who wanted cereals. They aren't allowed them as full of sugar, from the man eating fancy chocolates last night? Ok then! Seems it's one rule for Joe and another for the rest of the household.

Reactions: 6
Burpee Jesus just needs some validation from his flock. You can tell that there was a flashpoint this morning.
“Let them eat Cheerios”

PS Joe, if you don’t want your kids eating sugary cereals, don’t buy it. Nothing wrong with Weetabix or Rice Krispies. Your fault for having it in the house

Reactions: 7
Just wait until Rosie has pushed out a couple more and Indie and Marley are old enough to grab whatever food they want for breakfast 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Burpee Jesus just needs some validation from his flock. You can tell that there was a flashpoint this morning.
“Let them eat Cheerios”

PS Joe, if you don’t want your kids eating sugary cereals, don’t buy it. Nothing wrong with Weetabix or Rice Krispies. Your fault for having it in the house
“Let them eat Cheerios” is my thread title nomination

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Weetabix OK for breakfast, quite filling; lovely with hot milk in the Winter

Reactions: 3
I can see issues when Indie goes to school because she is very behind for her age based on her spelling etc, and the fact she never wears shoes- it’s all very odd
She actually isn’t. Kids of this age are now encouraged to attempt their own (phonetically plausible) spellings, with less of a focus on the correct spelling.

I’m not a primary school teacher so I can’t explain the rationale.

Reactions: 2
She actually isn’t. Kids of this age are now encouraged to attempt their own (phonetically plausible) spellings, with less of a focus on the correct spelling.

I’m not a primary school teacher so I can’t explain the rationale.
yeah you’re right, she’s not behind at all. And I think her hand writing is quite neat. Definitely age appropriate spelling

Reactions: 2
Look kids, here's my box of adulation, look how cool and relevant your old Pops was. Yeah, back when I shared your names, whereabouts and private moments with millions of strangers 👍🏻 it was worth it though, cause look how much they loved me.
I had such an impact on their lives.

🤮
---
yeah you’re right, she’s not behind at all. And I think her hand writing is quite neat. Definitely age appropriate spelling
It's easy to forget but she's still only 5. Joe talks about her as if she is much much older.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Joe, you were doing burpees in the luxury gym of your multi million pound mansion, streaming them and making millions from advertising revenue.

You were not running a food bank, working 14 hour shifts on a hospital ward or working as an NHS volunteer.

Get the duck over your over inflated ego, you insufferable arrogant prick.

Wonder if there’s a box of Dozie’s best tits and minge shots to show the kids what she used to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He is a prize, entitled bleep who just struck lucky by being in the right place at the right time .
Wasn't any pure talent.......

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.