Joe Wicks #19 Dozie not allowed to ever get fat as long as she's married to the Coachella twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We also don't know if the 4 day week comes with a pay cut, or if the other 4 days are 10 hr days!

Reactions: 7
Most companies that do 4 day weeks are compressing the hours so more like ten hour days. I do wonder in the bodycoach world maybe they haven’t exactly as much to do as the popularity wanes.

I work in healthcare and we do 2/3/4 12.5 he shifts a week depending on our contracted hours. I much prefer condensed hours though you can feel knackered!

Reactions: 1
He’s definitely somewhere warm from the palm trees. Bet he’s itching to post barefoot pics of the kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can someone please explain the point of the barefoot baby pictures?? I don’t get it at all 😅
All their holidays seem to involve the kids running around the streets barefoot (including parts of California where you know there will be needles etc). See also unbrushed hair, filthy air b&bs etc when they haven’t got staff to tidy up after them. Basically they don’t parent their kids and let them run feral- hence the “homeschooling” of Indie for the next year so they can not be tied to term dates as their holidays are more important than the children’s education (and they are under the delusion that they’re able to deliver a balanced and compete curriculum and social experience better than the school).

Reactions: 10
They want people to think they’re these cool relaxed bohemian parents when in fact all we think is how grubby the kids look and how stupid they are letting them run about like that

Reactions: 11
There is a big difference between cool Bohemia parents who remove boundaries to let their kids express themselves and live different & alternative experiences and being bleeping lazy

• Haha
Reactions: 15
First family run, and how to get your kids in to running… he does realise the default for small children is running everywhere if you let them right? FML 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Question said 'are you', not 'how are you' - reading comprehension poor, does not bode well for a year of homeschooling his children 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why does he still post pics of his daughter with no top on, so many weirdo’s out there & who knows where the pics might end up. I know his wife got the baps out for a living but give the girl a bit of privacy & choice. She’s only 5

Reactions: 11
I never see his page but his post popped up on my insta today. I saw how tanned his baby is and had to come here to see if people are saying the same. What the actual ??? Why does the baby have a tan?!

Reactions: 9
He's as bleeping irritating as thrush.

Miserable boat on it, all the time.

He's like an old fanny, the way he carries on . I've seen lads who are more manly than he is

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.