Joe Wicks #19 Dozie not allowed to ever get fat as long as she's married to the Coachella twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good god what the duck today.

Marley can't focus, because he's THREE?!

Indie on the worktop wearing shoes 🙃 so she does wear them, just indoors and standing on food preparation areas.

Him learning the continents and oceans. He's such a world traveller and has paid so much attention to everywhere he's been 🙄🙄🙄

And lastly in his bleeping BOXERS 🤮🤮🤮 PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF duck PUT SOME CLOTHES ON.
---
Good god what the duck today.

Marley can't focus, because he's THREE?!

Indie on the worktop wearing shoes 🙃 so she does wear them, just indoors and standing on food preparation areas.

Him learning the continents and oceans. He's such a world traveller and has paid so much attention to everywhere he's been 🙄🙄🙄

And lastly in his bleeping BOXERS 🤮🤮🤮 PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF duck PUT SOME CLOTHES ON.
Oh, and having to make a massive bowl of porridge after his successful pasta 👍🏻 Christ. What a wonderful meal you're pushing that doesn't even satisfy you!

Reactions: 14
Dozie is notably absent - off her tits in Ibiza again or locked up in Joe’s HandMaid’s Tale dungeon?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Dozie is notably absent - off her tits in Ibiza again or locked up in Joe’s HandMaid’s Tale dungeon?
She’s gained 5lbs because she accidentally picked up Marley’s plate for dinner and not hers, so Joe won’t let her in front of the camera until she’s lost the weight again.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What a knob. What the actual duck? How thick is he if the doesn’t know the continents and oceans? Ffs. And as for indie stood on the counter in shoes

Reactions: 6
What a knob. What the actual duck? How thick is he if the doesn’t know the continents and oceans? Ffs. And as for indie stood on the counter in shoes
And they want to home-school 😆😆😆😆😆

Uneducated bleep 😃😆💀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The lamp is still wonky! Why hasn’t the cleaner sorted it or do they not have one and the place is just grim. I did see their worktop looked dirty when he was making the porridge

So far homeschooling then has been Twinkl sheets, an Amazon writing pad thing done on car journeys and "Ask Alexa". I don't know why we bother to train teachers! He'll be along next with his "How to home educate in 15".

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So happy the guru is now telling me how to praise my child. Fitness, food, phonics, parenting- Is there anything he can’t educate me on?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why can't the kids just run around and be kids?? What's with the 'praising them for exercise'? What if they don't want to run with daddy but are worried that they won't be able to make him happy??? Jeez Joe, start piling the issues on them young eh???

Just let them play chase, ride a bike, scoot, go to the swings, climb trees, jump in mud....etc.

Ffs

Reactions: 9
Well, when his children become estranged from him in 20 years time it will come as a massive shock to him, since he is clearly the nation's leading expert on all parenting matters.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
see the top lips making an appearance in that wierd 27 years later replicated Joe and his baby bro picture! 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.