Joe Wicks #19 Dozie not allowed to ever get fat as long as she's married to the Coachella twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winning thread title goes to @Lorelei

So it seems after the backlash over his posts about Rosie whist wafting around on a hugely well deserved holiday to Santa Monica over Easter, he's pared back sharing every fart with us. He's currently focused on living in the moment and being present whilst clutching a coin that looks like something from playgroup. His zen skills only go so far though and he's very upset today over a leaf blower that interrupted his filming in his garden of his "good deed" and "inspirational backdrop" for his latest star jump production.

Other highlights from the last thread include:
Gin ton binges
Well deserved holidays
Oversharing of his children
Sleep preaching
General preaching
Depressing thermos lunches for Marley
Revealing that Dozie is in fact very shy in front of the camera

I'm sure there's plenty more hut hopefully that's a good start!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

So it seems after the backlash over his posts about Rosie whist wafting around on a hugely well deserved holiday to Santa Monica over Easter, he's pared back sharing every fart with us. He's currently focused on living in the moment and being present whilst clutching a coin that looks like something from playgroup. His zen skills only go so far though and he's very upset today over a leaf blower that interrupted his filming in his garden of his "good deed" and "inspirational backdrop" for his latest star jump production.

Gin ton binges
Well deserved holidays
Sleep preaching
General preaching

What a recap 😂

Reactions: 3
Why can’t he record his public service broadcast from one of the rooms in his massive house?

Gin ton binges
Well deserved holidays
Sleep preaching
General preaching

Feel like launching in to an OTT thank you speech but I’ll leave that sort of thing to the coachella twit!!! We may need to update it to Glasto twit 😂

Brilliant recap!
I really don’t know how he escapes more backlash. Why don’t people see it? Makes me think maybe I need to be in journalism just to point out the obvious to people.

Reactions: 6
I sincerely hope some of his neighbours follow him on Instagram and from now on they’ll keep an eye out for when he’s filming a workout and crank their garden appliances up to the loudest settings

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I sincerely hope some of his neighbours follow him on Instagram and from now on they’ll keep an eye out for when he’s filming a workout and crank their garden appliances up to the loudest settings
I’d love that. 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
THIS IS GOLD 🤣🤣🤣

If he's that bothered he should head over to his doghouse pad, I'm sure there's no neighbours backing onto that!

Reactions: 4
THIS IS GOLD 🤣🤣🤣

If he's that bothered he should head over to his doghouse pad, I'm sure there's no neighbours backing onto that!
Imagine being that entitled that you think everyone else should be quiet when you’re filming a wanky 20min HIIT workout that’ll contain the same tit as all of the others. I could write one of his workouts. High Knees, Mountain Climbers, Push Ups, Burpees. Done!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Imagine being that entitled that you think everyone else should be quiet when you’re filming a wanky 20min HIIT workout that’ll contain the same tit as all of the others. I could write one of his workouts. High Knees, Mountain Climbers, Push Ups, Burpees. Done!
Repeat 3 times wit a not so surprising, surprise one minute plank at the end

Reactions: 6
Does Dozie only have friends who used to get their tits out for a living?
I bet Joe is going even more insane. Home alone with the kids whilst his wife is probably getting chatted up by cast members of TOWIE and Geordie Shore

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Looks like he’s at the Cotswold house playing sad music whilst looking at a fire 🔥
Dreaming of Rosie’s fire body 🔥🔥

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.