Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LostScot82

Chatty Member
Fyi Jojo to plan events you need exceptional attention to detail..... Which you clearly have not 🙄
When she becomes a wedding planner and organises the invites ....

jolene And peter wood like you too come to there Wedding on saturday febury the 30TH at 12am in the brookView hotel.

tick if YOu will come ?

A) Yes.

b) no

3) other

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Morris21

I know one thing... Olivia Newton John is gonna rise from her grave, knock on Joanne's door and and fuuuckin reeef her out on the road!!! "c'mere giiiirl did ya get your wig from Guineys and did ya just maul a box of crayons" Fuckin hell the only thing that wig needs is a tonne of hairspray and a box of matches! If she knocks on my door now tonight for some Kinder Buenos and a Chupa Chup I'm calling the guards. John Travolta I apologise for the absolute duuurt of it.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Is this "special coach" the charlatan who was rinsing her for cash and telling her she could manifest her best life? Or is this a second person?

Joanne is vulnerable. No-one can convince me otherwise. Emotionally healthy adults do not live at home manifesting their best life with aspirations for building a business and with no experience or skillset to back it up, whilst posting off-the-wall instagram reels every hour like she does. Emotionally healthy adults don't drift between "everything is amazing and I am living in alignment to my core purpose and at one with nature believing in the power of my destiny" and over to depression and back again.

She's vulnerable, with some sort of learning / interpersonal disability and is on a track to depending on her parents until they die and she inherits the house and lives in it on her own with her daft dead-end dreams for the rest of her days.

Anyone that enables her either through taking her money in exchange for bs manifestation shite or telling her she's amazing and should 100% set up a business is a scumbag.

Reactions: 25

Boobees91

The bodies of Mr and Mrs X Cronin have been found wrapped in a purple blanket and shoved into a wardrobe full of all old clothes. Neighbours became concerned for their welfare after not having been seen in over a week.
Meanwhile a 32 year woman, who is known to the family and indeed the wider area as a local lunatic , has been arrested on suspicion of their murder. When asked if she had anything to say in relation to the charges she simply said
"The universe told me to do it". When asked if she required legal aid, she said no but she did require her crystals, some sage to burn and a microphone so she could channel some positive energy while she awaits trial.

The investigation continues.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

TeaAndABun

Chatty Member
'Follow your dreams..believe to achieve'..as she hops into the passenger side of her pensioner mothers car to be driven to her destiny....

• Haha
Reactions: 22

LostScot82

Chatty Member
Trying to watch her Divine Spark reels and my goodness. Would you ever take life advise from someone sitting on their mums sofa in a crusty old hoody with hair that's not seen a brush in weeks? Sitting wittering on about how the universe will guide you and you shouldn't plan or want anything, you should just let the universe take you where you need to be.
How about the universe gets you in that shower, in to a uniform and down to Tesco to earn your own wage. Oh and maybe you could pay your parents board money plus compensation for putting up with your crap all these years.
She has already said her mum recovered from cancer not that long ago and alluded to her parents having struggles and stresses over the years, maybe if she grew up and got a job and picked up after herself she could let them enjoy their older years

Reactions: 21

sunday89

I used to find her harmless and actually felt sorry for her.the more time goes on, I just find her to be utterly obnoxious and arrogant, and I think quite full of herself.I don’t know why but I find her really unlikeable

Reactions: 20

PastryPolly

Her divine sparks page is just mental, pure psychobabble nonsense. She talks about how we should all get off the 9-5 "hamster wheel" (I think she means rat race?)

Joanne my dear, I'd love to take your advice and get off the "hamster wheel" and spend my days idle, naval gazing and chatting pure shite about the universe and moons and stars but unfortunately for me, I have to WORK full time to pay my bills and support myself.
I guess the universe has decided I should be a grown up and a contributing member of society, how convenient that it's telling you the opposite.
Why can't you just admit that you're unemployable, that you are incapable of working a real job, in the real world, rather than arrogantly proclaiming that you're bigger than the mere "hamster wheel" and your "shining your light" into the world is really going to make a difference, to anyone?

It's an insult to those of us that are working hard just to have a big chunk of our wages taken to pay for the likes of you, to take yourself off to the beach and pontificate on how we should be living our best lives, while we work.
Get stuffed you entitled leech.

• Heart

Bonbon76

VIP Member
I feel like I'd get nothing done if I listened to my soul guide. I'd just be drunk and fat.

• Haha

LostScot82

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion -
17 years since she rode a bike, locals wish it was that long till next open mic

• Haha
Reactions: 19

BigMavis

VIP Member
I'm just so grateful for this journey and everything that is happening now. My face = 😐
Sharing news something about anniversaries and birthdays is so important but if the people you're sharing that with don't.........
Rambling cuts off. My face = 😐

I do find myself leaning into my device in anticipation of this groundbreaking wisdom but again my face = 😐

Yeah 😐 I don't know lads. I don't know. It reminds me of my experiences with funny cigarettes when I've almost got the meaning of all existence in my grasp and then puff its gone.
---
I haven't done funny cigarettes in years btw.
Don't call the police.

• Haha

PastryPolly

She is full of shit, babbling on with the same overused, tired phrases - I wish she would take a "journey" to the job centre.
This "best version of herself" seems a lot like an average 5 year old childs life, a Tuesday afternoon, the middle of a working day for most of us, and she's sitting on her hole eating ice cream with her colouring book. Pathetic. Would you not be mortified to tell people that this is how you are spending your time.
I see she's going to do a "start your own business" course in September, so I guess that means she has yet another excuse to sit on her hole now again for the whole summer and not get a job.

• Haha