Joanne Cronin #8 Knickers on the floor, empty loo rolls galore, Joanne's tanning routine is a farce...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
... she doesn't know her elbow from her arse.

Congratulations @Erinslife for the superb winning thread title 👏

Edited for length.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
No show Jo Jo again. Radio silence since the big night out Thursday. I bet something has happened already and she's gone to ground.

Reactions: 7
Anyone managed to work out how to shave or apply fake tan? Or are we all sitting around hairy and pale?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's a huge improvement on her other "styles", make up looks decent too, maybe hanging out with a younger college crowd is helping!

Reactions: 3
The makeup is probably the best I’ve ever seen it look on Joanne, her face isn’t a completely different colour from her neck for a change too.
Don’t like the outfit, the items themselves have potential on their own but the way she’s styled them isn’t for me. Plus not even taking a second to fix your wayward collar before filming an outfit reel, come on😵
Are they white closed toe dolly shoes or what’s going on in the feet area🫣
All that being, it’s one of the better outfits I’ve seen on her.

Reactions: 9
It's nice to see her going out with friends or whatever loose term you can you describe the word friends 😂 maybe aquaintences, but how long will it take her to duck things up or become weird with them?

Reactions: 3
The makeup is probably the best I’ve ever seen it look on Joanne, her face isn’t a completely different colour from her neck for a change too.
Don’t like the outfit, the items themselves have potential on their own but the way she’s styled them isn’t for me. Plus not even taking a second to fix your wayward collar before filming an outfit reel, come on😵
Are they white closed toe dolly shoes or what’s going on in the feet area🫣
All that being, it’s one of the better outfits I’ve seen on her.
Back with her high saturated filters again. Bad move Jojo... Bad move!! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just got lost down a JoJo rabbit hole 🫠

Watched an old highlight of her exposing how she “does (her) shooting” and proceeded to film the ground while she poked around with her camera. The best bit was when she showed how she “develops” the photos on her laptop. What a laugh she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
😂😂😂😂 Mondays we wear pink 😳 🤯🙈 those black winter boots don't go with that summery looking dress.. the way she blows a kiss and walk back to the door and spin.. 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
I cannot believe the Bellamianta advert has dropped and its local instahuns but no sign of Jo Jo ?? I could have swore her amazing video showing us her prep routine would have secured her slot !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.