Joanne Cronin #8 Knickers on the floor, empty loo rolls galore, Joanne's tanning routine is a farce...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
JoCroninettes, I feel sad today. I cannot find the dolly shoe video. Has anyone got it saved?

…I may also be deflecting so that I don’t have to watch those open mic night videos

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She went on for a good auld rant about not needing anyone in her life and being so contented and happy and fulfilled just being alone in nature and happy out going to killarney on her own and how any relationship except with herself is conditional love but she's spending the whole weekend with some poor sod she's latched onto??? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Thread title suggestion-

Joanne Cronin #9 First ride since 2006, will she finally pick up her knicks?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thread Suggestion: it’s open mic night, Joanne do you not realise you are shite?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Surgically attacked to worlds ugliest shoes,
Will the universes send her any job news?

Thread suggest

Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion:

Joanne Cronin #9: If so much utter shite comes from her “soul”, is it any wonder she’s still on the dole

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thread suggestion -
17 years since she rode a bike, locals wish it was that long till next open mic

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Killarney at the weekend, Galway today. She’s getting good use out of her free travel pass.

You know the way when you were young your parents would throw you out the door at 9am with your bike during the school holidays and tell you not to come home until dinner? Do we think Mr. & Mrs. Cronin have finally copped on?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can't believe how many Jojo incarnations there have been just in this thread:

1. Tanning and Beauty guru Joanne
2. Sustainable fashion expert
3. Sustainable fashion podcaster
4. Clothing company boss woman
5. Sustainable fashion blogger
6. Crystal woo guru
7. Some sort of life coach (can you coach people if the answer is in the Universe?)
8. Being in nature Joanne
9. Travel blogger up next...?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm so glad she's found a friend. Slightly at odds with her advice about not needing any. Bless her.
The cratur just wants to be accepted And be top dog

I can't believe how many Jojo incarnations there have been just in this thread:

1. Tanning and Beauty guru Joanne
2. Sustainable fashion expert
3. Sustainable fashion podcaster
4. Clothing company boss woman
5. Sustainable fashion blogger
6. Crystal woo guru
7. Some sort of life coach (can you coach people if the answer is in the Universe?)
8. Being in nature Joanne
9. Travel blogger up next...?
She literally does everything for a few weeks then just stops and hopes everyone forgets about it, she must be exhausting to live with

Reactions: 4
Ooh a portal is opening up today, where are we off to lads?
It’s not a sustainable fashion portal anyway 🫠 She just confirmed that plan is on hold while she focuses on training to be a Reiki and Healing Coach.

Our Jo’s talents are endless … ah LADS she’s a scream.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.