Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tbo

Instagram NEWSFLASH: JoJo’s podcast is on hold at the moment while she reinvents it and she is leaving her soul guide to her when to put out more podcasts.

When my manager asks me to do something tomorrow I’m going to tell her no I’m on hold and am actually reinventing myself and leaving my soul guide me instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Boobees91

"Going to Baltimore tomorrow which I haven't been since I was a child, so the universe is giving me little moments of going back to childhood"

No Joanne I'm fairly sure that's not the universe "giving you little moments" it's called being unemployed and living on the dole and not having to go to work everyday like the rest of us.

Also she's been fairly quiet lately about the clothing business. Wonder if the linen or viscosee fabric supplier let her down?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

KittenRadziwell

There was a really good one about the moon the moon is a peppercorn you could add something to that.
And Bonbon try it, its what I do, just try it, I promise you won't regret it 😂
Oh that was me! She started saying the moon was in Pisces, then realised she meant Capricorn, so came out with Peppercorn.

Thread title suggestion:
The moon's in Peppercorn, Joanne's fashion career's forever gone...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Ratsout

VIP Member
Thread Suggestion: it’s open mic night, Joanne do you not realise you are shite?

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Sebastian003

I am all for people exercising in whatever way they want with whatever time they have to spare but sweet baby Jesus, did she just have a 15 minute seizure?!

• Haha

Tonydapaw

Im not sure I can take any more of it to be honest. As if anyone’s gonna take spiritual direction from a video when there’s bins in the background.

• Haha

Bonbon76

VIP Member
Today girls, carry yourselves with the confidence of Joanne Cronin at an open mic night.

• Haha

Celia_Ro

My soul told me to stay in bed when my alarm for work went off this morning but Joanne said I should listen to it instead of my mind…… so guys I’m now unemployed and signing onto the dole. But it’s ok cuz I’m listening to…. My soooooul as she is my guide….. will someone put a gag on this simple soul
---
New drinking game… take a shot every time Joanne says sustainable…. *warning* you may die

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

LostScot82

Chatty Member
I cannot believe the Bellamianta advert has dropped and its local instahuns but no sign of Jo Jo ?? I could have swore her amazing video showing us her prep routine would have secured her slot !

• Haha
  • Wow

BigMavis

VIP Member
I think its great when people push themselves out of their comfort zone and do something they enjoy not caring what others think.
But.
This a weekly occurrence now. She thinks she's a singer. OK. She's not a singer. She's subjecting others to her voice which is tuneless and expects them to enjoy it. It's the Monday club, people are out for a pint easing themselves into the week.
The woman can't read the room, like ever. Joanne with a microphone and a captive audience despairing at their life choices is whats occurring.
Where the hell is that place?

• Haha