Joanne Cronin #8 Knickers on the floor, empty loo rolls galore, Joanne's tanning routine is a farce...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's gone right down the rabbit hole now folks. She's hearing voices and visiting beaches and talking in tongues about soul guides and lay lines and whatever the hell that charlatan "manifestation coach" is planting in her head as buzz words of the week.

Not surprisingly, this isn't the first time we've seen Jo Jo manic on "happiness" energy "after a dark time in my life" which is more likely a brain chemistry problem than a result of her hard-core manifesting and soul guiding of late.

Reactions: 12
Fingers crossed she posts a pic with them soon and they've been on a lovely holiday. I think this really shows why she still lives at home, she's had pretty serious issues whilst living away in the past and its apparent things haven't improved in that regard.
Perhaps her parents have had a great time and enjoyed the respite and realise life is too short.
Joanne is a full time job, looks like they're having to carefully manage her and what a thankless task that is. I love my children but I don't think I could cope with carry on like this, the constant lashing out publicly and online behaviour which opens their lives up to intense scrutiny would be too much for me.

Reactions: 14
I think dyspraxia too and verbal dyspraxia or some kind of language disorder too.
Maybe those and her childhood have led to mental health issues. In someways I'm like she is happy atm and not harming anyone (except tax payer and parents) and I don't think it would be fair on any employer to hire her in her current state.
I wonder does she not name coach now as people messaged coach saying they were taking advantage of her?
I've been tempted myself

Reactions: 9
I feel like I'd get nothing done if I listened to my soul guide. I'd just be drunk and fat.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Not sure if it has been discussed but she answered a Q & A recently and was asked was she an only child, her answer was that she isn't an only child but was raised as one. I feel sorry for her parents, she is online breadcrumbing and alluding to a terrible childhood when it's hard to know if she is even genuine.

Lay lines in the earth? Her soul is whispering to her? Bizarre. Saying "what's for you won't pass you" and being "guided by the universe" is absolving herself of any responsibility for her life and allows her to do continue doing nothing and being lazy.
She's still living at home and unemployed - it this really the universes big plan for her? Think, Joanne, think!

If someone sat beside me in the pub and went on like her I would think they were nuts and would make a swift exit.

Reactions: 14
Do her parents know all the horrible things she's said about them on her podcast? I'm tempted to post everything to them...

Reactions: 2
Does she not realise that most of the q&a questions are loaded, likely sent by people on here?

Reactions: 3
She has a diagnosed personality disorder and some form of communication problems although don't even dare mention ASD as she goes off on one.
She's talked about revenge and wanting to hurt people which is why I'm a little concerned for her parents, it's unusual their end to leave her, maybe they needed space and are putting themselves first. I don't doubt that a lot of this abuse talk had something to do with Joanne needing money for the business launch. Dont underestimate how manipulative she is, when she wants something she issues demands and threats.
She needs to be engaging with mental health services and not these universe people, that's unhealthy.
It's actually worrying to see the position she's in at the moment, mania you know 🤷‍♀️ she needs professional help.

Reactions: 13
It's a bit remiss of her soul guide to not whisper at her to put some sunscreen on.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Think it's bit of coincidence that since Jo, with her pushing away of negative vibes, and also sang Celine Dion's "My heart will go on", that the submarine went missing when visiting titanic wreckage

• Wow
  • Haha
Fingers crossed she posts a pic with them soon and they've been on a lovely holiday. I think this really shows why she still lives at home
Is unusal she is not with them - she'd normally have gone with them on hols. Maybe cost? Need of space? A learning/trust thing? Wouldnt be beyond her to have said she had plans away with friends and it didnt happen/wasnt true.

Cant imagine Jojo doing normal things like the washing up, using wash machine, hoovering + cleaning, putting out the bins... "thats not MY job" is the mantra for that with her.

Reactions: 5
Is unusal she is not with them - she'd normally have gone with them on hols. Maybe cost? Need of space? A learning/trust thing? Wouldnt be beyond her to have said she had plans away with friends and it didnt happen/wasnt true.

Cant imagine Jojo doing normal things like the washing up, using wash machine, hoovering + cleaning, putting out the bins... "thats not MY job" is the mantra for that with her.
Or her spirit guides didn't guide her to tidy up! Imagine poor mammy & daddy having a lovely breakaway from Jojo then coming home to a pigsty.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They’re definitely okay on holidays - don’t worry! My fear is that Jojo and her BPD are unregulated without parental influence. She’s clearly quite high at the moment and it’s hard to watch. I can totally understand why they went on their own though - I’d need a break from her too.

Reactions: 13
They’re definitely okay on holidays - don’t worry! My fear is that Jojo and her BPD are unregulated without parental influence. She’s clearly quite high at the moment and it’s hard to watch. I can totally understand why they went on their own though - I’d need a break from her too.
I hope some of her friends are looking out for her. In my amateur opinion she's definitely going through some sort of mania.

Reactions: 6
It's very hard to watch, I agree she relies on the parents heavily and clearly there's a lot of pressure on them. Essentially they're her carers and probably receiving duck all support, she can take to the Internet and say anything about them, talk about hating living at home, abuse, their private lives and they can do nothing about it.
Illness or no illness she would be getting some cooling in my house, boundaries, respect, rules, chores would be established and if she couldn't live by those standards the door would be opened.
I cannot and never will understand living with family members whilst publicly speaking about their neglect and abuse and using that as a stick to beat them with. It actually paints Joanne in a very poor light. If they were estranged or distanced in some way I could understand but this? This is a level of dysfunction. A therapist, counsellor, mental health professional would have advised her to remove herself from the situation.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.