Joanne Cronin #8 Knickers on the floor, empty loo rolls galore, Joanne's tanning routine is a farce...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time coming across Filters by JoJo. Oh my god 🤣🤣

the smooth transitions question… can’t believe she thought that was a serious one as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
First time coming across Filters by JoJo. Oh my god 🤣🤣

the smooth transitions question… can’t believe she thought that was a serious one as well.
Yep, in the good ole days she used to charge people a euro or something through the filters by jojo page for shoutouts on her page 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bless her being too busy to do her Christnas shopping.

Not sure how I manage working full time, looking after two children, being a Governor, running a house and yet my children will just not accept my excuses that I'm too busy to buy their presents.

Reactions: 8
Bless her being too busy to do her Christnas shopping.

Not sure how I manage working full time, looking after two children, being a Governor, running a house and yet my children will just not accept my excuses that I'm too busy to buy their presents.
A full 16 hours a week! I thought she was supposed to be in college full time 😂
Most full time students also work a job in the evenings or weekends to keep themselves, not our Jojo though with her piddly part time course.
Once her course is over she will be out of excuses for not finding a job.

How does she have the money to pay for her manifesting gurus "advice"? This one seems like a total scam artist to me, very shady. She's landed on her feet with Joanne anyway, her ideal mark, as gullible as they come.

Reactions: 10
I think Joannes probably involved with the Sarah one because she's gearing up to start a similar enterprise. I'd imagine when she attends these courses she's barely listening as she thinks she knows it all anyway. Same with the makeup lessons and look how that turned out...using a blusher brush to sweep colour over her eyelids. Half listening.
But yeah, I'd say her intention is becoming a life coach, mildly terrifying.
I do wonder whats going on with Sarah a lot of these businesses are a cover for something else and washing money.

I do wonder whats going on with Sarah a lot of these businesses are a cover for something else and washing money.
That has to be it, there's no way anyone is paying her nearly £2000 a month in this climate for her manifesting and self love woo-woo, it's insane.

Anyone spot this recent update for her linked in profile?
20221130_184758.jpg

"Quality content" yet her content is exactly the same as 2 yrs ago and still substandard in quality, shows no growth at all.
After jojo sharing recent pics of her completed assignments I can imagine jojo crowing at her college peers how shes done them easily.... and the course lecturer scratching their head wondering why their kids/relatives Dear Santa letter is of a better standard

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Would it come up on a search 🤔 I wonder who she has plagiarised. I know it's only on LinkedIn or whatever but that's a no no for uni.

Reactions: 2
Extra accommodations - dyslexia etc
Not necessarily. I went there when it was CIT and I either got to start my exam earlier or got extra time at the end but I was in the same exam hall.

You would only be in a separate room if you had to talk to someone who was scribing your exam or if you suffered from agoraphobia meaning she couldn't handle the large exam halls.

Reactions: 1
I am all for people exercising in whatever way they want with whatever time they have to spare but sweet baby Jesus, did she just have a 15 minute seizure?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I am all for people exercising in whatever way they want with whatever time they have to spare but sweet baby Jesus, did she just have a 15 minute seizure?!
That run is someone hoovering!!! 75 metres and 30 calories burnt!! Unless it counted her steps while she danced around the house drying her bellameaunite tan and 50 Luna products styled hair while listening to 906 westlife songs on Spotify!!! Or she’s doing a trishastransformation and put it on the dog!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
"Quality content" like the tan prep that she couldn't be arsed to finish or even pick up her knickers. Or is it wordlessly opening boxes whilst mouth breathing?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not necessarily. I went there when it was CIT and I either got to start my exam earlier or got extra time at the end but I was in the same exam hall.

You would only be in a separate room if you had to talk to someone who was scribing your exam or if you suffered from agoraphobia meaning she couldn't handle the large exam halls.
I meant dyslexia as an example, but special needs regardless

"Quality content" like the tan prep that she couldn't be arsed to finish or even pick up her knickers. Or is it wordlessly opening boxes whilst mouth breathing?
Her knickers is probably still on the floor 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
I used to find her harmless and actually felt sorry for her.the more time goes on, I just find her to be utterly obnoxious and arrogant, and I think quite full of herself.I don’t know why but I find her really unlikeable

Reactions: 20
Channelling her inner Sharon Stone in the new reel? What's with the leg crossing, she is such an odd woman 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.