Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BigMavis

VIP Member
This wasn't a masters. No way. I'm sorry but it wasn't. I know times have changed and English degrees are studying the Kardashians but there's still methodology involved. A masters in social media and marketing and fucking Jojo is excelling all round her??? Come on lads its bullshit, come on?

Reactions: 16

PastryPolly

Who is going with her to open mic/doing the filming and why on earth aren't they telling Joanne that she is absolutely abysmal? A real friend wouldn't be letting her make such a fool of herself.
She's like the joke contestants at the very start of X Factor that are convinced of their singing ability and they are floored to hear they have no talent.

AwwCosyWivDeek

Chatty Member
Lads, I’d fecking kill for her confidence.

Today I had to present in front of our CEO- I’ve been in my job for ten years and know my stuff inside out, but I’m still plagued with nerves and impostor syndrome.

I wouldn’t swap lives with JoJo, but I’d kill for her confidence.

Imagine being awful at so many things and thinking you’re amazing?

• Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
It was the stocking with her name on it that got me.
You just know she'll expect this full to the brim on Christmas morning. She doesn't do a tap to help her parents, at 31 I didn't expect anything at Christmas in fact it was a pleasure to treat the one parent I had. I actually find her attitude disgusting, I know she hasn't matured like most adults though.
But this notion of another degree isn't helping her, she clearly isn't fit to be on the course which begs the question how? And who is paying for it? I'm all for supporting everyone access to third level education but only if the outcome leads them to contributing something meaningful to society. This is a waste of time.

AwwCosyWivDeek

Chatty Member
Kildare on Saturday was “crazy”. Didn’t she spend the day strolling around the Japanese Gardens with her parents while dressed like a toddler?

Going to the beach on Saturday so going to have a relaxing few days until then. She’s one lazy, unambitious, idiotic cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

PastryPolly

Screenshot_20221008-214320_Instagram.jpg

Joanne is "turning away from negativity and being as positive as she possibly can".
Er, you might want to tell your face love.

• Haha
She definitely never completed that “I’m some mad one” stage of her life, when most people did in their early 20’s. It’s as if she’s stuck in a time warp and still thinks DRIIINKIN and having a mad hoolie and effectively emulating early 00’s Lindsay Lohan is the the bleeding crown chakra of cool. I’m half expecting pics of her being pushed round a car in a Dunne’s Stores trolley with a traffic cone on her head.

Jojo m’dear, it’s an inflatable Kangaroo. Cheap swag paid for by a promo company. You aren’t Kesha, you I don’t brush your teeth with a bottle of Jack and interpol will not be concerned over this Roo’s whereabouts.

much love xoxo

• Haha

FionaHiggs

I tried to show other people her page, they don't understand how she's cringe, how she's so freaking odd as fuck! Come on, how can you not see?! 👀👀👀

I think some people get put off commenting openly because they might think she has needs and don’t want to be seen to be any way negative about people with needs. I for one presumed she had needs when I came across her.

I’ve been a long term poster on Jocro tattle, but since seeing that utter shite she has written and called an assignment I don’t know if I can continue to make fun of her in jest. English isn’t my first language, but Jesus fucking Christ high on a cross above Jerusalem enjoying the view. That is not leaving cert standard English. There must be unmet needs, educationally/intellectually.

• Haha
Lads I've said it before I'll say it again. This is definitely a personality disorder alongside some physical thing, dyspraxia or something. She can't even balance herself or walk right. And she's high up on the spectrum. Undiagnosed or not.

DustyCups

Lads, I hate to say it but I was actually having a moment tonight, felt like shit, hit that story button and almost broke a rib laughing! At least JoCro brings the comic relief 😂

• Haha

Erinslife

Chatty Member
In case it wasn’t clear from Jojo’s latest “ask away” answers, she’s incredibly busy, hasn’t a minute to watch anything other than I’m a Celeb and a few xmas movies a night.
She’s waiting till after her exams to demonstrate how we can all give ourselves salmonella with another Jojo recipe.
She’s aiming for a First Class Honours in her Masters- based on the assignment snippets she’s shared online I’d suggest she get onto the credit union about a loan asap to get those bribes in order.
She thinks that if she was to do an episode of Living with Lucy it would be pulled 5 minutes in because it’d be too boring, when in reality it’d be for health and safety reasons when they find a skunk, rat and 3 members of Westlife crusted under her bed.
Good god.

• Haha