Joanne Cronin #8 Knickers on the floor, empty loo rolls galore, Joanne's tanning routine is a farce...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That women or men question... how is she a Master's candidate?! Her spelling, grammar, sentence structure are all shocking.

Reactions: 10
Fyi Jojo to plan events you need exceptional attention to detail..... Which you clearly have not 🙄
When she becomes a wedding planner and organises the invites ....

jolene And peter wood like you too come to there Wedding on saturday febury the 30TH at 12am in the brookView hotel.

tick if YOu will come ?

A) Yes.

b) no

3) other

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
When she becomes a wedding planner and organises the invites ....

jolene And peter wood like you too come to there Wedding on saturday febury the 30TH at 12am in the brookView hotel.

tick if YOu will come ?

A) Yes.

b) no

3) other
This has me deceased 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know this has been mentioned before, probably more than once, but the amount of bleeping tabs she always has open on her laptop absolutely stresses the balls off me 😵💫😵💫😵💫

• Haha
Anything that says it will reprogram a person scares the life out of me. Sarahs going to do it in a day.

Reactions: 8
Has anyone seen the prices of that coach she uses? Jaw dropping 😱😱😱😱
That’s actually terrifying. Preying on vulnerable people and no doubt Joanne’s parents only dying to do anything to help their little darling - she probably even used the word “therapist” to them so I bet they don’t even realise what’s actually going on! Scandalous price and Lord knows how many others she’s profiting from on Instagram.

Reactions: 8
I bet she has zero qualifications too, probably read 2 self-help books and away she goes.

Reactions: 9
OK hands up.. who was it??!!!

I don't appreciate her response. There's no shame in having autism or any other needs. Of course she claps back with the troll card 😡
There's definitely something missing with her though. I don't think it's autism (not that it's a bad thing) I think she said troll because more than likely it was 😂.when i started following first i really thought there was something wrong. Not wrong but off.. I could be wrong though I just Can't believe she's doing a masters. 😳 I'd love to hear her podcast 😅. Filters by Jojo has to be the funniest though. Do people actually pay for this?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.