Joanne Cronin #8 Knickers on the floor, empty loo rolls galore, Joanne's tanning routine is a farce...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That dress in the reel. If I see it again I'm gonna scream. She looked better in the jeans and t-shirt

Reactions: 3
The cult element is giving up something she previously enjoyed surely? Suddenly she is now no longer interested in the football that she used to love? I find that worrying.

Reactions: 5
It is basically Jo Jo reading, for what seems like the first time, a script spewed out by chat gpt. Ask chat gpt to tell you about whatever Jo Jo is talking about and you'll pretty much get it word for word.
Today's gaffs include once again getting the name of her podcast wrong, gold sassy chic, ego instead of eco, etc.
It may as well be called Read with Jo Jo!

• Haha
I've never heard anyone talk so many words that just don't mean anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How the duck is she funding this make believe business. Poor mammies pension pot will be gonzo at all her failed attempts

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20230525_181023_Instagram.jpg

So is the new business model dressing up people in clothes from charity shops?
This reminds me of a South Park episode where Tweak is having his underpants stolen by underpants gnomes. Their business idea was more substantial:
Phase 1 - Get underpants
Phase 2 - ?
Phase 3 - Profit

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh for fucks sake, she's talking about empowerment and how beautiful and strong she is whilst crying. Yeah she's definitely fleecing the parents, I'm only guessing here but has she threatened to divulge their dirty laundry.

I’m sorry but I’ve watched every story of her farting on about her business and empowerment and loving yourself and bla bla bla. I still don’t have the foggiest idea what the business is supposed to be/will do? It’s like listening to a real life Dory recount the industrial revolution but forgetting the next word before she’s finished the last 🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also is she aware that intro music in podcasts is exactly that, intro music… and is not meant to be played throughout the entire feckin thing? I’ll be hearing those high octave piano chords accompanied by her “eeeeh eeemm”s in my nightmares

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She deleted the stories because she had enough votes?

She's had a stressful day trying to source viscosee?

The sun was stressful because she's Irish?

What is she sitting on?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.