Joanne Cronin #8 Knickers on the floor, empty loo rolls galore, Joanne's tanning routine is a farce...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Going to Baltimore tomorrow which I haven't been since I was a child, so the universe is giving me little moments of going back to childhood"

No Joanne I'm fairly sure that's not the universe "giving you little moments" it's called being unemployed and living on the dole and not having to go to work everyday like the rest of us.

Also she's been fairly quiet lately about the clothing business. Wonder if the linen or viscosee fabric supplier let her down?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
"Going to Baltimore tomorrow which I haven't been since I was a child, so the universe is giving me little moments of going back to childhood"

No Joanne I'm fairly sure that's not the universe "giving you little moments" it's called being unemployed and living on the dole and not having to go to work everyday like the rest of us.

Also she's been fairly quiet lately about the clothing business. Wonder if the linen or viscosee fabric supplier let her down?!
She talks like everyone knows what she's on about, her world is so small. What is Baltimore Jo? A beach? Not everyone lives within a 20 mile radius of you.

I reckon she's given up on the clothing for life coaching. That one doesn't even need her to get off the sofa!

Reactions: 9
Bank of mammy and daddy possibly closed up when the bold sassy chic fashion brand was being floated. They've run off on holiday to avoid the begging........or have they? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She looks like just staying upright is taking alllll her concentration

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m glad she’s getting her mystical energy from the ley lines that don’t exist on Sherkin Island. Also her parents are on holiday so you can only imagine the cut of the house. I presume it’s a state and that not even she can bear to look at it, prompting the bus trip to West Cork.

Reactions: 6
To be fair, she was walking AND breathing.
Reminds me of when I had a go at Stand up paddleboarding. I could in fact stand up, but I couldn't move a single part of my body an inch or I was going in that water. I was upright but my toes were gripping on for life.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Reminds me of when I had a go at Stand up paddleboarding. I could in fact stand up, but I couldn't move a single part of my body an inch or I was going in that water. I was upright but my toes were gripping on for life.
Fantastic mental image!

Maybe that’s what’s up with JoJo, she’s just one of life’s amateur paddle-boarders.

Reactions: 3
Are the parents ok do you think? 🙈
The happiness? Good for her. The soul whispering? Slightly concerning there Joanne hun.
I don't think she's coping well on her own.

Reactions: 10
Are the parents ok do you think? 🙈
The happiness? Good for her. The soul whispering? Slightly concerning there Joanne hun.
I don't think she's coping well on her own.

I do wonder if there ok because tbh with her anything is possible. She's so unhinged and easily manipulated..or maybe I just watch too many true crime shows 🙈

Reactions: 2
The bodies of Mr and Mrs X Cronin have been found wrapped in a purple blanket and shoved into a wardrobe full of all old clothes. Neighbours became concerned for their welfare after not having been seen in over a week.
Meanwhile a 32 year woman, who is known to the family and indeed the wider area as a local lunatic , has been arrested on suspicion of their murder. When asked if she had anything to say in relation to the charges she simply said
"The universe told me to do it". When asked if she required legal aid, she said no but she did require her crystals, some sage to burn and a microphone so she could channel some positive energy while she awaits trial.

The investigation continues.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She def has dyspraxia. It’s so evident she struggles with her coordination.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.