Joanne Cronin #8 Knickers on the floor, empty loo rolls galore, Joanne's tanning routine is a farce...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All of this started because of love Island, she learned contestants had big socials 🙈
She applied. There was pure devastation when the last contestant was announced. Pretty sure that segued into a near fatal incident involving Joanne being almost hit by a stationary jeep. Is that not the way of it? Not sure she's ever recovered emotionally from that let down. Love Island was a real thing for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Trying to watch her Divine Spark reels and my goodness. Would you ever take life advise from someone sitting on their mums sofa in a crusty old hoody with hair that's not seen a brush in weeks? Sitting wittering on about how the universe will guide you and you shouldn't plan or want anything, you should just let the universe take you where you need to be.
How about the universe gets you in that shower, in to a uniform and down to Tesco to earn your own wage. Oh and maybe you could pay your parents board money plus compensation for putting up with your crap all these years.
She has already said her mum recovered from cancer not that long ago and alluded to her parents having struggles and stresses over the years, maybe if she grew up and got a job and picked up after herself she could let them enjoy their older years

Reactions: 21
Looks like she's in the manic phase of whatever personality disorder she has.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The latest load of reels are particularly unhinged, even for Jojo. Rambling on about happiness being off the charts… who is she trying to convince? An uncomfortable watch every time.

Reactions: 11
"If you're happy and contented and notinanywayinamanicepisode clap your hands" 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can’t listen to her shitt’n on about the universe, I skip past all them stories! It’s all too much - imagine us all sittin on our parents couches sayin don’t plan anything and the universe will take you to where your supposed to be. She’s trying to convince herself! Or sittin out in a field in nature. She’s so far away from the real world it’s actually quite sad - I’m roughly the same age as her, I’ve a job, kids, a husband and a mortgage like most of us 😅 I can’t imagine my 30 odd year old Child comin home to me sayin she’s not making plans for life and lettin the universe guide her 🙄no way you’d put up with it.

Looks like she's in the manic phase of whatever personality disorder she has.
Absolutely, she comes across as very intense bordering on scary when she's describing how happy she is, very manic behaviour.
The skin around her lips is very broken/cold sores the past few videos which makes me think she's actually very stressed.

I wish she stop going on about the universe guiding her, the "universe" isn't guiding anything, it makes her sound really dumb 🙄

It's really sad isn't it. She has a diagnosis she should be working with professionals to understand these feelings, not talking about people not matching her energy and cutting them out. That's a symptom, she's dressing it up with this universe bullshit and actually trying to monetise it. She absolutely doesn't understand her illness or isn't capable of understanding it.

Joanne is the gift that keeps on giving. Serious mental health issues and an absolute lack of empathy. She’s the most human like evidence of artificial intelligence that has existed to date. She’s a LinkedIn now, trying to persuade people that she’s an influencer. Has her parent’s address online and everything in the hope of getting freebies! Surely people have reported her to Revenue for milking the system!
C7CADB9F-6F2F-4D52-97E7-9C1447374CB4.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
So if the universe is "guiding" Joanne to exactly where she needs to be, does that mean she's destined to sit at home, unemployed, on her sofa, in her sweats and telling the rest of us how to achieve a perfect life? She's ridiculous! 🤣
The sheer hubris of this one thinking she's got any right to dispense life advise to anyone, honestly!

• Haha
If the shasshy cheek podcasts have just stopped and the chat of the boo-teak and sustainable fashion range she is launching has stopped and she is focusing all of her attention on divine spark then what is the actual purpose of her main account? Where is she going with all of this? Or has the universe not indicated that yet?
Wherever it is I hope that green hoody doesn't get packed

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Shes got to stage of listing what she has done, is doing and will be doing. Yet very lacking in detail. She went to a quiz, no mention where or who was with her, shes going to a concert tonight in dublin (yet time she posted around 2pm from home didnt look like she was going far/ready to go) no mention of what band or venue, theres a birthday tomorrow but didnt mention whose as cant be hers. Killarney nxt week sonething about bicycles. Sounds like it is meant to impress, i dont get it? Great she has plans but that last couple stories were ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Shes got to stage of listing what she has done, is doing and will be doing. Yet very lacking in detail. She went to a quiz, no mention where or who was with her, shes going to a concert tonight in dublin (yet time she posted around 2pm from home didnt look like she was going far/ready to go) no mention of what band or venue, theres a birthday tomorrow but didnt mention whose as cant be hers. Killarney nxt week sonething about bicycles. Sounds like it is meant to impress, i dont get it? Great she has plans but that last couple stories were ?
Shes probably rocking up to things, possibly stalking peoples socials and arriving. What could they say? People never look comfortable around her. How do you get to 32, living in the same area you grew up in and having no connections?
The worst of it is shes so happy and free to dispose of people if they're wrecking her energy.

It’s getting more and more uncomfortable to keep watching. She is so not with it, it’s concerning. Are there really no other adults in her extended family who could take her aside and even just say lose the gammy hoody if you’re going to insist on blithering down your phone to all your followers (who i’m sure are just following for entertainment purposes at this stage). She’s just coming across as pure deranged these days. Talking utter nonsense down the phone.

Reactions: 7
Just on her tiktok - why is she ## that her trip to fota wildlife park was gifted? I seriously doubt that
I thought it was odd when she said "thanks for having me" on the original Insta video but then I saw no mention of an invite or gifted and also saw the calibre of the pictures and videos she uploaded so assumed there was no way Fota would be that stupid .......

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.