Joanne Cronin #8 Knickers on the floor, empty loo rolls galore, Joanne's tanning routine is a farce...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I came here straight away when I saw that 🤣. She's unbelievable, are they abusive or not abusive joanne?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I came here straight away when I saw that 🤣. She's unbelievable, are they abusive or not abusive joanne?
Amazing when buying her stuff and letting her have her own way, abusive and horrible when not 👌
I'd say her poor mammy has been welcomed back to some state of a house. I suppose it wouldn't have occurred to Joanne to tidy up and get a food shop in for their return.

Reactions: 11
Don’t see the issue with a door having a lock? Most do.

the sunglasses tan lines 🐼😬

Reactions: 4
Where on the planet is Nerca? Did she mean America? Noticed it seemed to her more important to say she got presents (and to brag + gloat about it) than to say how happy she was to hear her parents had a great time on holidays.
But the sunburn........

Whoa 😂 had to google how to pronounce because thats definately not what she said but the CC caught what she said for once!!

When JoJo says things like ‘it’s been a crazy few weeks so I’m just relaxing now” - what was the crazy? It wasn’t that bbq that’s for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When JoJo says things like ‘it’s been a crazy few weeks so I’m just relaxing now” - what was the crazy? It wasn’t that bbq that’s for sure.
Pretty sure every day is a relaxing one for Joanne, compared to those of us who work for a living.

Reactions: 10
Hang on a minute now. She'd went for a swim in the river, went to the beach AND sat in her garden in the rain.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm just so grateful for this journey and everything that is happening now. My face = 😐
Sharing news something about anniversaries and birthdays is so important but if the people you're sharing that with don't.........
Rambling cuts off. My face = 😐

I do find myself leaning into my device in anticipation of this groundbreaking wisdom but again my face = 😐

Yeah 😐 I don't know lads. I don't know. It reminds me of my experiences with funny cigarettes when I've almost got the meaning of all existence in my grasp and then puff its gone.
---
I haven't done funny cigarettes in years btw.
Don't call the police.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Everything is amazing. "I'm so happy and content" if a person keeps saying it they begin to believe it. It's so strange. Like, she's soo strange 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm just so grateful for this journey and everything that is happening now. My face = 😐
Sharing news something about anniversaries and birthdays is so important but if the people you're sharing that with don't.........
Rambling cuts off. My face = 😐

I do find myself leaning into my device in anticipation of this groundbreaking wisdom but again my face = 😐

Yeah 😐 I don't know lads. I don't know. It reminds me of my experiences with funny cigarettes when I've almost got the meaning of all existence in my grasp and then puff its gone.
---
I haven't done funny cigarettes in years btw.
Don't call the police.
Wacky tobacky?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.