Joanne Cronin #8 Knickers on the floor, empty loo rolls galore, Joanne's tanning routine is a farce...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I this thread is about Jocro, I’ll always be a die hard fan. However Is Sophie Ella special needs or what is going on?

Reactions: 1
Acquired brain injury as far as I heard
Oh bless her. I actually love that girl. So... Yeah.

She's innocent and sweet and must be protected. She just needs some makeup application guidance which I can see her mum is helping with taking her to see professionals.

Trust the process. I know I say this every time but really do. 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 8
School girl ?? Erm no Jo Jo.
Surely, SURELY, she said to someone what she was planning on wearing and they had the opportunity to say "have you not got a dark skirt Jo-Jo ?" "Can you go in to Penneys rummage in your sustainable wardrobe or local charity shop, for a tie and a wee fitted cardigan ?"
I'm not sure if the orange face foundation is really bad make up application by a 30 year old OR really clever make up application by a 30 year old trying to look like a school girl .....

Sadly I think it's the first choice

Reactions: 3
The tan is by bellamiantia! 🤣🤣 I reckon they're thrilled she can't spell and actually tag them. I thought she was wearing a belt at first.. it's her skin!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but what is she wearing? Where is she getting school girl from that apart from the pigtails 🤣🤣🤣

what gets me is the creepy dad in the comments telling her she should have confidence or whatever. What is he even doing on her page? Hardly getting sustainability inspo.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know one thing... Olivia Newton John is gonna rise from her grave, knock on Joanne's door and and fuuuckin reeef her out on the road!!! "c'mere giiiirl did ya get your wig from Guineys and did ya just maul a box of crayons" Fuckin hell the only thing that wig needs is a tonne of hairspray and a box of matches! If she knocks on my door now tonight for some Kinder Buenos and a Chupa Chup I'm calling the guards. John Travolta I apologise for the absolute duuurt of it.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Oh lord, now that's a scary halloween costume!! 🤣 outfit is compelte with giant pink watch (is that thing surgically attached to her?) and bad lip syncing, I don't remember Sandy wearing big red knee high superhero boots?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lads, I hate to say it but I was actually having a moment tonight, felt like tit, hit that story button and almost broke a rib laughing! At least JoCro brings the comic relief 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Are you lot too young to remember Nelly Olsen?
Cos my god its an uncanny resemblance.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.