Joanne Cronin #8 Knickers on the floor, empty loo rolls galore, Joanne's tanning routine is a farce...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did I not notice?? 6 weeks re-growth there. Just soak them off if you are "too busy" for an appointment.
Or file them down for christsake. Dear God I'm surprised they're still holding on.

She probably won't get them done. Her annual pamper sesh only comes once a year.

Reactions: 3
She gets so distracted looking at herself that she forgets what she's trying to say! 🤣 I pity the poor nail tech that has to deal with her, I'd literally hide under the table if I saw her coming in the door 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She just shared another blogger from cork. Same click of the fingers doing transitions. Does she get her inspiration from her i wonder? 😅😅

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Ask yourself or ask someone else "how are you NO HOW ARE YOU"

wat

I listened to this so many times becase it’s gas. I think she’s reading something that she has found somewhere online. The second “how are you” should be said with intention but I don’t think she has picked that up… 😬

Reactions: 8
Are we sure this one doesn't have special needs? Thr head bobble and stacatto'd sentences and then her complete incomprehension of the English language hint at someone a bit atypical. " How are you. No. How are you" makes no bloody sense without the inflection in the second sentence. And we all "have mental health" AKA emotional wellbeing, it's "mental health problems / issues" you're looking for JoCRo

Reactions: 7
The second outfit on the latest reel. That skirt is gonna walk out of her wardrobe and Into the bin one of the days. (she badly needs a bra too)

Reactions: 2
Are we sure this one doesn't have special needs? Thr head bobble and stacatto'd sentences and then her complete incomprehension of the English language hint at someone a bit atypical. " How are you. No. How are you" makes no bloody sense without the inflection in the second sentence. And we all "have mental health" AKA emotional wellbeing, it's "mental health problems / issues" you're looking for JoCRo
also her referencing of social anxiety suggests so too

Reactions: 2
I honestly think she does too, it definitely a delayed development or some sort of slight intellectual disability. I hate speculating as it's not right, like but it's definitely something. She reminds me of someone I know who has delayed development.
Alot of ones on this thread say she's not, she's been well capable of doing a degree etc, and other antics. But hey you can still be on the spectrum and not know for years, and still able to have education.
Is she really hurting anyone, no, but it's super cringe and she thinks she's an influencer when she's not. It's cringe sad, cringe laugh. Anyone else elaborate lolz

Reactions: 6
She has previously said (early 2021 I think) in a live that she is in her own words 'normal' she had tests done growing up and she has 3 degrees so how could she possibly be like 'those people'. She did mention she has borderline personality disorder which if you look it up is quite fitting. Personally I found her words offensive on being 'normal' as I have adhd and only diagnosed at 30, I also have a degree, but I have a job, long term friends, a husband and a mortgage and can recognise when I'm in the wrong and need to apologise, JoJo never takes accountability for anything, it's always someone else's fault. If you look at older threads, people who have known her personally show that she is in fact harmful and can be very vindictive.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.