Joanne Cronin #8 Knickers on the floor, empty loo rolls galore, Joanne's tanning routine is a farce...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The lip sync 😅

There’s 5 words to say and I don’t think she nailed any of them 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Peak Jojo. Love it.

Can’t stop watching.
The Dolly Parton wig is 🤌🤌🤌

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Lads, I hate to say it but I was actually having a moment tonight, felt like tit, hit that story button and almost broke a rib laughing! At least JoCro brings the comic relief 😂
She has MADE my day/week/month. I can’t remember a time I have laughed so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has anyone actually seen her around in person? Surely her page is a piss take? She can’t be serious

Reactions: 2
Had her insta on last night and the person I was with asked if she was transgender. Only we've seen the communion photo I'd be wondering. She's been filtering herself to feck, any hint of pretty comes from that I'm afraid.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Had her insta on last night and the person I was with asked if she was transgender. Only we've seen the communion photo I'd be wondering. She's been filtering herself to feck, any hint of pretty comes from that I'm afraid.
Guyliner 😂😂😂😳 wtf though. That eyebrow would talk to u too 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
…and the put on, fake as duck voice.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The eyeliner. What would you use to get such an effect? A sharpie? The end of a burnt twig? A child's blunt crayon?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Have you ever seen anyone do winged eyeliner by just drawing the wing ??? Then no mascara ??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.