Joanne Cronin #8 Knickers on the floor, empty loo rolls galore, Joanne's tanning routine is a farce...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is full of tit, babbling on with the same overused, tired phrases - I wish she would take a "journey" to the job centre.
This "best version of herself" seems a lot like an average 5 year old childs life, a Tuesday afternoon, the middle of a working day for most of us, and she's sitting on her hole eating ice cream with her colouring book. Pathetic. Would you not be mortified to tell people that this is how you are spending your time.
I see she's going to do a "start your own business" course in September, so I guess that means she has yet another excuse to sit on her hole now again for the whole summer and not get a job.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I oscillate between feeling bad for her and getting frustrated at her endless waffling that always amounts to nothing 🥱

Reactions: 7
Pain and suffering her whole life? Do mammy and daddy know this? Seems she's had a pretty good life so far getting taken care of. We all have tit happen to us but to specify her WHOLE life up until she started her "self love journey" bollox. Jesus christ 😐

Reactions: 9
Lads I've said it before I'll say it again. This is definitely a personality disorder alongside some physical thing, dyspraxia or something. She can't even balance herself or walk right. And she's high up on the spectrum. Undiagnosed or not.

Reactions: 15
Clearly the Cronins are a much less intelligent and secular version of the Burkes. No parent in their right mind would go along with all this.
Alternatively they're afeared of the big lanky witch.
She's nobody to answer to, no siblings to say pack it in

• Haha
Reactions: 6
"Just some down time"
From bleeping what? You've no job, your podcast is now only once a week inane ramblings. You're not doing your next course until September!

Reactions: 14
"Just some down time"
From bleeping what? You've no job, your podcast is now only once a week inane ramblings. You're not doing your next course until September!
I hate to say this but she entered my mind when I sweaaaating in work today. The AC is broken and I was ready to just pack it 😂 the girl is a walking train wreck, I can’t imagine having the teeniest of tiny intelligent of conversations with her. “Um, am, sustainable, sassy” oh duck off

Reactions: 3
She has a Q&A set up on the podcast on Spotify but only questions that she’s approved show up.

Great sign of a businesswoman- unable to take feedback.

Reactions: 1
Good to see she got her scarecrow hair seen to 😅 Don't know how long that'll last. Maybe a few days if she's lucky. Not sure about that fringe. She doesn't know how to maintain it. . But she looks worse without it.

Aren’t those dungarees the ones she was trying to sell on Depop last year? Where she was doing some dodgy poses?! 😂 Bet they weren’t from a charity shop or a sustainable source

Reactions: 1
Yes, that has been discussed the last two pages or so…. It’s on Spotify. Boldsassychic
Oh my god.... jumped back in cos i checked and shes now public on insta same old shite and barely any comments

But this 😳😳😂😂 after 2 mins of the 1st one i just cant listen to this without 2nd hand embarassment

So what have i missed other than podcast? Who is the US and WE on the podcast???

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.