Joanne Cronin #8 Knickers on the floor, empty loo rolls galore, Joanne's tanning routine is a farce...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god.... jumped back in cos i checked and shes now public on insta same old shite and barely any comments

But this 😳😳😂😂 after 2 mins of the 1st one i just cant listen to this without 2nd hand embarassment

So what have i missed other than podcast? Who is the US and WE on the podcast???
It’s her and all the multiple personalities she has

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Listened to "podcasts" on and off this eve haha wish hadnt. My 2cents. She never really evolved in understanding fashion since that terrible blog post on fashion. Her "advice" and "guidance, hints, tips" is extremely limited + condescending and in general her knowledge about what is sustainable fashion is even more limited.

She doesnt understand anything about sustainable fashion. She can barely read off a copy/paste from web but she doesnt actually understand any of it. Her bold shassy sheik is a non runner - already her "podcast" is out of ideas after over explaining sustainable fashion that shes moved onto re-repeating her youtube videos and insta lives.

It has become her latest outlet to seek sympathy and seek attention in discussing her personal issues showing she has not learned boundaries.

What randomer is she going to have on as a "fashion expert" on her podcast that she promised in podcast 1 which has so far failed to materialise?

Reactions: 6
Kildare on Saturday was “crazy”. Didn’t she spend the day strolling around the Japanese Gardens with her parents while dressed like a toddler?

Going to the beach on Saturday so going to have a relaxing few days until then. She’s one lazy, unambitious, idiotic cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I honestly thought this girl was a bit crazy before but Jesus wept!! There’s no way she could be bringing out a clothes ‘brand’ 😂

Reactions: 5
She keeps going on about how happy and content she is and how she's this best version of herself......er she might want to tell her face, she looks completely dead behind the eyes in her latest story 😦

Reactions: 9
I swear she's in a cult. Can't name her special coach and has turned her back on everything that she previously enjoyed. That's not enlightenment, that's a personality transplant.

Reactions: 14
Is this "special coach" the charlatan who was rinsing her for cash and telling her she could manifest her best life? Or is this a second person?

Joanne is vulnerable. No-one can convince me otherwise. Emotionally healthy adults do not live at home manifesting their best life with aspirations for building a business and with no experience or skillset to back it up, whilst posting off-the-wall instagram reels every hour like she does. Emotionally healthy adults don't drift between "everything is amazing and I am living in alignment to my core purpose and at one with nature believing in the power of my destiny" and over to depression and back again.

She's vulnerable, with some sort of learning / interpersonal disability and is on a track to depending on her parents until they die and she inherits the house and lives in it on her own with her daft dead-end dreams for the rest of her days.

Anyone that enables her either through taking her money in exchange for bs manifestation shite or telling her she's amazing and should 100% set up a business is a scumbag.

Reactions: 25
It's actually pretty tragic how deluded she is, I feel like we are watching a car crash in slow motion.
She doesn't seem to have any notion about how tough a business start up is, nevermind starting a clothing business of which she has absolutely no experience in the design or manufacture of clothing, let alone any of the endless ins and outs of running a business, she's living in a fools paradise for sure.

Are her parents providing her start up capital or is she saving up her dole money for this venture?
It seems like her folks are happy enough to have her doing endless courses and letting her at whatever her latest hare-brained scheme is, anything for a quiet life.

No doubt when the arse falls out of this she will claim that she didn't want to do it anyway, that the universe will set her on the path to her true destiny (again) 🥴

Reactions: 10
She keeps going on about how happy and content she is and how she's this best version of herself......er she might want to tell her face, she looks completely dead behind the eyes in her latest story 😦
It’s possible she’s medicated for something…..or is a closet stoner! She always looks a little vacant.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s possible she’s medicated for something…..or is a closet stoner! She always looks a little vacant.
Defo not a closet stoner. I'd say she would be dead against that 😅 there's definitely something lacking though. Someone asked her on a live before if she had some sort of disability and she said no.

Reactions: 1
I dont think there's much to worry in Jojo launching a business really - it will be highly unlikely she'll get to that stage... probably as far as trying to flog charity shop dresses as items from supplier. I mean - the woman she has on her boldsassychic insta modeling 2 clothes items from charity shop has great figure, great looking looks fab on her own insta and yet im seeing one of the worst photos of her thanks to Jojo and no, not her friend's fault.

Reactions: 4
Just read the questions there - why won't she mention her "manifesting coach" now? She was flat out tagging her up to recently. She was supposed to go on a retreat with her too, wonder is that still happening.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.