Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bumblebea123

After a fairly quiet week from Chins and the bean (most of it probably having been spent eating), I was so pleased to see the bean getting ready for another big adventure yesterday. There he was in one of his skintight his ‘man’ T-shirts, the body from within bursting out like a sausage from its skin. The jeans were once again, more like leggings and he meant bizniss because he was ok dressed up for a good time.
I decided that he must have been going out, as we will have all noticed that it was a special day, because Chins had crinkled her hair and donned some makeup; a rare event indeed.

The photo depicts the bean fastening his watch - wow, it must be an exciting afternoon. We don’t get to see where he went however. They’ve left us in suspense!! Has anyone noticed that the bean never smiles? Instead, he purses his lips and does a sort of earnest little frog face? Gaaaaggghh it’s annoying!

I wonder if they’ve had another date night?! There’s certainly been no mention of the old calorwee countin’ for a while and I suspect that once again, they’ve fallen off the wagon.
My great prediction is that we are probably due to get one of those videos where chins tells us she’s in a really good place and that she doesn’t want to be defined by her body etc etc; she’s a good, kind person and she’s going to be happy in her body. They won’t be bothering with calorwee counting anymore and they’ve decided to ‘eat intuitively’; this of course means eating like a pair of snuffling piggies! In fact, it will be like what Tanya Burr did in reverse: anyone remember that when Tanya lost about 3 stone suddenly, people asked her how she had done it and she always said that she had stopped dieting and was just eating what she wanted?!! A likely story indeed ... Weightloss you see, is all in the mind. If you want to eat Soweeeeeen loaves by the dozen, pizza after pizza and a moun’iin of moun’iin chips, you can do, and as long as you think you’re thin and you’re happy with your body, then you’re doin’ ok.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

lexiloo

VIP Member
new thread already guys!!!

I went for the "plain spinster sister" title as per her titanic face swap pictures, if you've not yet seen them check out the last thread and enjoy ;)
also incorporated coleslaw chin from @Emperortooco at the suggestion of @wotdidijustwatch

recap will be dull as...well its jane ;)

she's bigger than ever and apparently back on calorie counting
she "allegedly" photo shopped her before photos and by allegedly I mean totally obviously did so!
still seemingly neglecting poor Charlies mum
still ramming FM cat pee "often mistaken for" perfumes down everyones throats
totally thinks they'll get a mortgage based on her pyramid scheme earnings
loving processed ready made food as.....shes a lazy mare
sports car not been seen for a while but will probably be up beachy head for some muckbang very soon!
what's next in the dull, shit and boring lives of Jane and her monotonous bean?? stay around good folk of tattle land and enjoy

• Heart
  • Haha

Firebug

Chatty Member
I started watching Jane a few years ago for food hauls (I know, it's sad but I do enjoy hauls) and I also watch Angie. They've been through SW and Muscle Foods and calorie counting but it all goes around in circles. Did anyone watch J&C in Ibiza last year, they hired a car but didn't go very far. I took a bit of a break over Christmas but when I googled her this forum came up. This is my first post, I've been lurking since Feb, I like to get the feel of a forum before posting and you seem like a decent bunch :)

Patsy

Chatty Member
I don’t understand why she has so little time. Jane? You’re home around 10am from next week right? Your fm world should only take a few hours a day. That’s up to midday perhaps? You could have lunch and a little nanna nap and still have 2pm onwards free EVERY SINGLE DAY 🙄. Stop it! Stop the nonsense at how tired and busy you are. Organise yourself and eat some nutrient rich food, you’ll be fine.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

lexiloo

VIP Member
The logo looks good because it looks NOTHING like dame belly pork of beachy head

• Haha
Reactions: 17

monga

VIP Member
Ooh ! looks like the MIL has put Charlie in the bad books ,she is in a care home but doesn't like it and when Charlie went to visit she barely spoke to him when he enquired about her health he was told his mum has told them not to disclose any info to anyone including him.Janes making out she's confused and doesn't know what she's saying or what day it is ...my guess is she's seen exactly how they've treated her and is done with them ,she's due to leave the home soon and Jane said she'll never manage as theres steps up to her flat and her mobility isn't great but instead of offering for her to come and stay she's suggested to charlie they could turn her flat into a bedsit and have everything in the one room.She's said Charlie is so stressed out about it and she's told him he has to put his mental health first and his priorities first there's only so much he can do ,,so in other words leave his mum to it :cautious: once again she 's just filled another vlog (members too) with her spin on Charlies mums health and private business ..she's disgusting ..

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

hedgewitch

Aw I do hope Charlie is going somewhere nice & not where Chins thinks he’s going. 😂😂 Go on Bean! Get out there & let your remaining hairs down son!! 💪🏻💪🏻

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
They must be heading to Beachy Head soon she's the hair curled and make up on ,,,,Saturday night Takeaway ;)

• Haha

hedgewitch

Just shows the liar Jane is ,she said she had to pay double to get someone else to do the logo ,then goes on to say she did her own logo :ROFLMAO:latest update she still hasn't got either the logo or the refund ,shes just gone to pick Charlie up in the jalopy and shes wobbling like a giant jelly ( obviously the suspension has gone )
The way she's running on about a re-brand is fucking hilarious. Anyone would think she'd paid hundreds of thousands to a design company, not 8 quid to some chav hun on facebook...

I don't understand. I've requested refunds through paypal before for goods not received. Put my request in and 'tadah!!' paypal refund it a few days later. No drama. Unless she was stupid enough to do it as a friends/family transfer or whatever it is they call it? But then as a savvy bizznizz woman you think she'd be aware of the pitfalls of doing that. Never mind Jane, lets look at this as a practice run for how you will feel when you lose your dignity by having to admit this MLM crap is a scam & you've actually made jack shit. *disclaimer* I couldn't be arsed to watch passed the in hospital bit either so apologies if she addressed this already.

1599028767158.png

Notice there is no mention of salad bags or a month's subscription to a slimming group or fitness class.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I know she thinks us “tattle trolls” are disgusting but I rather be a tattle troll than a dishonest scammer misleading people how does she live with herself with all these lies I think joining fm will be the finish of her

Suzeyq

Chatty Member
They're getting treated to a sticker of your avatar and a whiff of flowerbomb cat's piss ,,all included in the price of course along with some sweeties :ROFLMAO:
What kind of person would honestly put a photoshopped sticker of their own face on an order!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

She really is like a pre schooler playing shop!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

hedgewitch

Yes I much prefer Julia ,I hate loose woman so don't know if that has a baring on it :ROFLMAO:
Same! Generations of women worked their backsides off for equality and those daft bats spend an hour a day talking about the menopause, leaky flanges & whether 90 is too old to wear a bikini. Talk about cutting edge debate.......

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
she's so fiercely private about her own family, she wouldn't even tell people the name of her nephew as she said its private and not her place to discuss......so why does the same rule not apply to charlies mum? its very personal what she's going through yet Jane huffs and puffs about it and spills every little detail. she's infuriating, sat there moaning about it all then trying to convince everyone she's pro active and likes to try to make the best use of her "skills" yes Jane we can see you make the best use of scoffing and lying fear not ;)
and whats with the click bait title? shocking new hair......err no love it always looks like you need a trip to wig-fix

• Haha

NighttimeNurse

I'd love to know the identity of The Girl, so we could get cartoons done of all of Jane's favourite things:

Dogging
Rust
Cats pissing
Tat
Vagina dresses...

• Haha
She’s turning into a horrible person we all used to have a laugh about her weight lies and diets but now she’s coming across a selfish con woman