Jane Gammons #21 Pukka pied and prejudice with coleslaw on her chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
new thread already guys!!!

I went for the "plain spinster sister" title as per her titanic face swap pictures, if you've not yet seen them check out the last thread and enjoy ;)
also incorporated coleslaw chin from @Emperortooco at the suggestion of @wotdidijustwatch

recap will be dull as...well its jane ;)

she's bigger than ever and apparently back on calorie counting
she "allegedly" photo shopped her before photos and by allegedly I mean totally obviously did so!
still seemingly neglecting poor Charlies mum
still ramming FM cat pee "often mistaken for" perfumes down everyones throats
totally thinks they'll get a mortgage based on her pyramid scheme earnings
loving processed ready made food as.....shes a lazy mare
sports car not been seen for a while but will probably be up beachy head for some muckbang very soon!
what's next in the dull, tit and boring lives of Jane and her monotonous bean?? stay around good folk of tattle land and enjoy

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Love the new thread title!! I keep meaning to say that it really annoys me how Chins and Bean call their non video videos ‘podcasts’. They are not podcasts are they? Aren’t podcasts things that you can download and listen to via other media etc etc (you can see I’m not very technical). But all Chins is doing is turning off the camera isn’t it due to the fact that she wants to sit there incognito (presumably to eat?!). Anyway, her before pic was so obviously photoshopped but hasn’t she shot herself in her pig’s trotter there, because all the after shots (of which there will be plenty!) will have to be even more photoshopped?!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Love the new thread title!! I keep meaning to say that it really annoys me how Chins and Bean call their non video videos ‘podcasts’. They are not podcasts are they? Aren’t podcasts things that you can download and listen to via other media etc etc (you can see I’m not very technical). But all Chins is doing is turning off the camera isn’t it due to the fact that she wants to sit there incognito (presumably to eat?!). Anyway, her before pic was so obviously photoshopped but hasn’t she shot herself in her pig’s trotter there, because all the after shots (of which there will be plenty!) will have to be even more photoshopped?!!!
There probs won't be any after shots going by her history :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just pulling up a chair 💺, love the thread title😂😂
Me too. Got my negative callree mowtun' chips ready. Honestly guyzzzzz you eat these and free fousund callrees just mewt away......

1597992294593.png

Offering £5? Offering £5 what? £5 off? Offering anyone £5 to buy the tit? Offering the pair for £5? Honestly chins, I know you're desperate to flog your often mistaken for cat pish rubbish but might be an idea to start proof reading your adverts before your mistakes start to eat into your 50p per bottle profit and you really do have to start paying people to buy it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I watched a old vlog of hers where she makes fanta gammon.... at the end she's recorded Charlie on loud speaker talking to his nan while she huffs around and tidies up🤣🤣🤣🤣 they're not all there 🤦🏼‍♀️ why the hell would you show a private convo?!

• Haha
Me too. Got my negative callree mowtun' chips ready. Honestly guyzzzzz you eat these and free fousund callrees just mewt away......

View attachment 218251

Offering £5? Offering £5 what? £5 off? Offering anyone £5 to buy the tit? Offering the pair for £5? Honestly chins, I know you're desperate to flog your often mistaken for cat pish rubbish but might be an idea to start proof reading your adverts before your mistakes start to eat into your 50p per bottle profit and you really do have to start paying people to buy it.
Cue the contents of the 🎈 pop ;)

I watched a old vlog of hers where she makes fanta gammon.... at the end she's recorded Charlie on loud speaker talking to his nan while she huffs around and tidies up🤣🤣🤣🤣 they're not all there 🤦🏼‍♀️ why the hell would you show a private convo?!
She showed a convo between him and his mum's doctor /nurse once ,,

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.