Jane Gammons #21 Pukka pied and prejudice with coleslaw on her chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how long the suspension will last on the old banger. These things are not made to take a combined weight of 38 stone plus...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What kind of vain twit puts a sticker of their face on orders 😂

Helen gave it up because she couldn't " weed out the trolls" ( not the words she used ) I'd love to know who was trolling her ? we certainly didn't have much to say about her ,unless the old saying is true keep your friends close and your enemies closer ;) I'm sure both Helen and Jane have a secret loathe for each other ..Jane certainly doesn't like the fact Helen is more popular, even with her own sheep !
I find it funny Jane uploaded less when Helen left probably because she can’t steal her content anymore so has no ideas 😂

Jane looks so old in that recent photo I thought Charlie looked old but lately Jane easily looks 6 or 7 years older than him

Reactions: 12
Yeah now Helen's gone that only leaves Tan ( who has also disappeared) once we saw one of their vids we saw them all ,but looking at Jane lately she has taken on Tan's unkemp appearance and Charlie has deff fell into the drink ,I think there's a lot more going on in FM Manor than we're seeing so it might explain the sleepless nights and the fact they've aged 10 years in the space of two 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
After a fairly quiet week from Chins and the bean (most of it probably having been spent eating), I was so pleased to see the bean getting ready for another big adventure yesterday. There he was in one of his skintight his ‘man’ T-shirts, the body from within bursting out like a sausage from its skin. The jeans were once again, more like leggings and he meant bizniss because he was ok dressed up for a good time.
I decided that he must have been going out, as we will have all noticed that it was a special day, because Chins had crinkled her hair and donned some makeup; a rare event indeed.

The photo depicts the bean fastening his watch - wow, it must be an exciting afternoon. We don’t get to see where he went however. They’ve left us in suspense!! Has anyone noticed that the bean never smiles? Instead, he purses his lips and does a sort of earnest little frog face? Gaaaaggghh it’s annoying!

I wonder if they’ve had another date night?! There’s certainly been no mention of the old calorwee countin’ for a while and I suspect that once again, they’ve fallen off the wagon.
My great prediction is that we are probably due to get one of those videos where chins tells us she’s in a really good place and that she doesn’t want to be defined by her body etc etc; she’s a good, kind person and she’s going to be happy in her body. They won’t be bothering with calorwee counting anymore and they’ve decided to ‘eat intuitively’; this of course means eating like a pair of snuffling piggies! In fact, it will be like what Tanya Burr did in reverse: anyone remember that when Tanya lost about 3 stone suddenly, people asked her how she had done it and she always said that she had stopped dieting and was just eating what she wanted?!! A likely story indeed ... Weightloss you see, is all in the mind. If you want to eat Soweeeeeen loaves by the dozen, pizza after pizza and a moun’iin of moun’iin chips, you can do, and as long as you think you’re thin and you’re happy with your body, then you’re doin’ ok.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
shes such a "bizbizz" guru and earning so so much for their house deposit yet spends half her profit on sequins, holographic bags, tissue paper, "chocolits" and catfish stickers to go in the parcels, she's like a little girl playing shops, she's stunted in maturity im sure of it.
Also did anyone else have a giggle that the hoover fragrance things were called "charmed alley" 🤭 WTF

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I reckon Charlie went to the Brighton match yesterday, I saw it on the news that they allowed fans in wearing masks. Let’s face it, that’s normally the only place he’s allowed to go without her, I think he goes with her Dad and Brother doesn’t he. I bet he was made up to get away from chins for a few hours. Plus another excuse not to visit poor old Mrs Gammons as he’s been in a crowd 🙄. He should be visiting her every weekend the lazy fucker, we all know it’ll be Jane stopping him

Reactions: 10
I reckon Charlie went to the Brighton match yesterday, I saw it on the news that they allowed fans in wearing masks. Let’s face it, that’s normally the only place he’s allowed to go without her, I think he goes with her Dad and Brother doesn’t he. I bet he was made up to get away from chins for a few hours. Plus another excuse not to visit poor old Mrs Gammons as he’s been in a crowd 🙄. He should be visiting her every weekend the lazy fucker, we all know it’ll be Jane stopping him
That's right there were 2,500 fans allowed in ,their both pathetic terrified of the virus but still no fear of going to the footie:rolleyes: I'm surprised she sat next to him incase he was infected ,remember even the thought of going to work terrified her she still had tears in her eyes and a trembling lip when she spoke about it on her #DMGate vid :sneaky: He'll be nursing a hangover today so unlikely he'll be off to see his poor mum..again.

After a fairly quiet week from Chins and the bean (most of it probably having been spent eating), I was so pleased to see the bean getting ready for another big adventure yesterday. There he was in one of his skintight his ‘man’ T-shirts, the body from within bursting out like a sausage from its skin. The jeans were once again, more like leggings and he meant bizniss because he was ok dressed up for a good time.
I decided that he must have been going out, as we will have all noticed that it was a special day, because Chins had crinkled her hair and donned some makeup; a rare event indeed.

The photo depicts the bean fastening his watch - wow, it must be an exciting afternoon. We don’t get to see where he went however. They’ve left us in suspense!! Has anyone noticed that the bean never smiles? Instead, he purses his lips and does a sort of earnest little frog face? Gaaaaggghh it’s annoying!

I wonder if they’ve had another date night?! There’s certainly been no mention of the old calorwee countin’ for a while and I suspect that once again, they’ve fallen off the wagon.
My great prediction is that we are probably due to get one of those videos where chins tells us she’s in a really good place and that she doesn’t want to be defined by her body etc etc; she’s a good, kind person and she’s going to be happy in her body. They won’t be bothering with calorwee counting anymore and they’ve decided to ‘eat intuitively’; this of course means eating like a pair of snuffling piggies! In fact, it will be like what Tanya Burr did in reverse: anyone remember that when Tanya lost about 3 stone suddenly, people asked her how she had done it and she always said that she had stopped dieting and was just eating what she wanted?!! A likely story indeed ... Weightloss you see, is all in the mind. If you want to eat Soweeeeeen loaves by the dozen, pizza after pizza and a moun’iin of moun’iin chips, you can do, and as long as you think you’re thin and you’re happy with your body, then you’re doin’ ok.
Is that passive aggressive? (Have a nice afternoon) Is he off to visit his mum I read it with a passive aggressive tone and she couldn’t possibly visit as well “I got so much work to do charrrrlieeeee I can’t come with you”

Reactions: 8
He must have been going to the Match like Disney said ,she had 🤞at the end of her quote ! ( hoping he doesn't get infected )? we can even tell from the pic how excited he is to get out and away from her 😂

Does he always have his wedding ring on or is he made to wear it when he goes out? She never wears hers not even the cheap one they got for her to wear daily

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hers probably doesn't fit after her 8 st gain 😂 I think he always wears his ,it not like anyone's going to steal him or anything now is it ? 😬

• Haha
Yes, he always wears his ring, Jane had it welded on. You know how women would be throwing themselves at Charlie.....oh! Wait....that was under cars 🤭

• Haha
Another food shop complete :rolleyes: their life is spent in the food isles of supermarkets and going for takeaways ,it's a full on hobby for them!

just when you think they can't get any duller.....up pops a picture of the bean with a trolley full of groceries......wow I can hardly contain the excitement 🤪

• Haha
just when you think they can't get any duller.....up pops a picture of the bean with a trolley full of groceries......wow I can hardly contain the excitement 🤪
Is she thinking of purchasing those bongo's 😬 what a random thing to post 😂

• Haha
Is she thinking of purchasing those bongo's 😬 what a random thing to post 😂
got zero content so pulling tit out of the bag at the same rate sticky vicky pulled flags of the world from her vag for years in benners ;)

• Haha
Why does she drag Charlie food shopping on his days off? Why doesnt she do it during the week she has the time I think it’s very unfair to make him walk around supermarkets on his time off how does he put up with it does she need him to hold her hand? Plus the shops would probably be quieter in the week than on payday bank holiday weekend

Why does she drag Charlie food shopping on his days off? Why doesnt she do it during the week she has the time I think it’s very unfair to make him walk around supermarkets on his time off how does he put up with it does she need him to hold her hand? Plus the shops would probably be quieter in the week than on payday bank holiday weekend
Exactly this! My hubby works long hours and doesn’t want to spend his days off walking around a supermarket, he moans his balls off 😂. I prefer to go shopping without him anyway it saves me about £30, he puts all kinds of shite in, well him and the kids 😉

• Haha
Welll he is in the nappy aisle. Check out the pampers behind him...could she be preggers and not just fat 🤣🤣 excitement and mystery there

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.